23$73,000,000$62,162,143$0$4,287,500$10,837,857
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 6
    $5,000,000$5,000,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 1
    $894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$750,000$750K)
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $839,166$839,166
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$2,475,000$2M)
    C
    UFA - 3
    $6,000,000$6,000,000
    RW
    UFA - 5
    $650,000$650,000
    C, LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $894,167$894,167
    C, LW
    UFA - 1
    Nichushkin, Valeri
    $2,250,000$2,250,000
    $1,166,667$1,166,667
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $912,500$912,500
    C
    UFA - 1
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
    RW, C
    UFA - 1
    $675,000$675,000
    C
    UFA - 1
    $3,900,000$3,900,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 5
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $7,857,143$7,857,143
    RD
    UFA - 9
    $6,500,000$6,500,000
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    LD
    UFA
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    RD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    $925,000$925,000
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $863,333$863,333
    RD
    UFA - 3
    $925,000$925,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    $1,425,000$1,425,000
    LD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Jun. 15, 2017 at 10:24 p.m.
    Molson beer is meh
    Almost every trade I see you put up here always has Pacioretty going to SJ for Meier and a first lol care to explain why? smile
    Jun. 15, 2017 at 10:35 p.m.
    Habs
    The trade for drouin today and the trade for weber last season all point to bergevin trying to win now.... all of your teams have them rebuilding as if the team is crap and might as well give up. They made a game changing move today and added a dynamic player who can be a game breaker for them. Pacioretty will finally have scoring support from another LW on another line and now you want to trade him for future assets.

Shaw is your 13th forward too.... it's ridiculous

Juulson is no where near ready for the NHL.. he will need at least 2 years in the AHL
    Jun. 15, 2017 at 10:52 p.m.
    Edited Jun. 15, 2017 at 11:25 p.m.
    Quoting: Blazingbat11
    Almost every trade I see you put up here always has Pacioretty going to SJ for Meier and a first lol care to explain why? smile

Cause Meier 6'1 210 lbs is exactly the oposite of Pacioretty. He goes to the corners, he wins puck battles and he crashes the net. If we had Pavelski and Couture for Pacioretty to play with..id keep him. But we don't. So i need a bigger version of Gallagher, since im trading Gallagher because he has begun breaking down due to his style of game, smaller players tend to deteriorate sooner when they play like him. I also want the 1st because I'm giving away a 30+ goal scorer with the potential of hitting 40+ playing with elite centers, and cause he's dirt cheap for 2 more years. It's probably a late pick anyway, it shouldn't hurt SJ much
    Jun. 15, 2017 at 11:24 p.m.
    Quoting: CaptainFlynnt
    The trade for drouin today and the trade for weber last season all point to bergevin trying to win now.... all of your teams have them rebuilding as if the team is crap and might as well give up. They made a game changing move today and added a dynamic player who can be a game breaker for them. Pacioretty will finally have scoring support from another LW on another line and now you want to trade him for future assets.

Shaw is your 13th forward too.... it's ridiculous

Juulson is no where near ready for the NHL.. he will need at least 2 years in the AHL

One word...Price. He's been masking all this teams flaws. That's also why he will demand north of 9 mill a year. Dude this team is a bunch of dumbasses, their IQ is so low it's unbelievable. Galchenyuk looks lost all the time, so does Emelin and Beaulieu. Pacioretty has no backbone and too many concussions over the last 5 years, Shaw has concussion issues also. Gallagher is breaking down, missed too many games the last 2 seasons. And why is Martensen resigned? So Bergevin can give the impression that there's more to him than we saw last season? So he doesn't look like he traded Andrighetto for nothing, after he ripped it in COL while getting top minutes, for all I know he could of been our Drouin if he didnt play 3rd and 4th line minutes? Even at that we don't have the centers to bring out the full potential of our wingers. What is drouin gonna do exactly without a center? He put up 55 points paying with TJ and Stamkos and Kucherov. He doesn't have these players anymore. And Bergevin paid him 5.5 mill lol what a joke. I don't need Pacioretty, I need playmaking centers that can turn an average winger into a Jonathan Cheechoos 40 goal scorers and then trade their asses while they're still young RFAs, for high picks and then bring in the next cheap prospect from the farm to play, and turn him into a 40 goal scorer and then trade him for more picks. Revolving doors. I need 3 playmaking centers, some wingers with heart, 4 puck moving D and a good goalie. MTL doesn't have any of that, none! Except for Price and now he's gonna hinder the team cause he wants to get paid. I can't do that, i need to pay my centers and my D. It was nice knowing you Pricey, nothing personal, I'm just thinking about the team.You think im rebuilding, I'm just retooling captain.
    Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:37 a.m.
    Mathieu
    One word...Price. He's been masking all this teams flaws. That's also why he will demand north of 9 mill a year. Dude this team is a bunch of dumbasses, their IQ is so low it's unbelievable. Galchenyuk looks lost all the time, so does Emelin and Beaulieu. Pacioretty has no backbone and too many concussions over the last 5 years, Shaw has concussion issues also. Gallagher is breaking down, missed too many games the last 2 seasons. And why is Martensen resigned? So Bergevin can give the impression that there's more to him than we saw last season? So he doesn't look like he traded Andrighetto for nothing, after he ripped it in COL while getting top minutes, for all I know he could of been our Drouin if he didnt play 3rd and 4th line minutes? Even at that we don't have the centers to bring out the full potential of our wingers. What is drouin gonna do exactly without a center? He put up 55 points paying with TJ and Stamkos and Kucherov. He doesn't have these players anymore. And Bergevin paid him 5.5 mill lol what a joke. I don't need Pacioretty, I need playmaking centers that can turn an average winger into a Jonathan Cheechoos 40 goal scorers and then trade their asses while they're still young RFAs, for high picks and then bring in the next cheap prospect from the farm to play, and turn him into a 40 goal scorer and then trade him for more picks. Revolving doors. I need 3 playmaking centers, some wingers with heart, 4 puck moving D and a good goalie. MTL doesn't have any of that, none! Except for Price and now he's gonna hinder the team cause he wants to get paid. I can't do that, i need to pay my centers and my D. It was nice knowing you Pricey, nothing personal, I'm just thinking about the team.You think im rebuilding, I'm just retooling captain.[/quote]

Firstly, Drouin is 100 times better than andrighetto so you can't compare them. Secondly saying Drouin played with stamkos kucherov and tyler johnson doesn't change the fact that he played on the third line this year with boyle and other garbage. Most of his points were on the powerplay because thats the only time he didn't play with plugs. Put him with players more skilled than a 4th liner and he'll put up 65 points+
    Jun. 16, 2017 at 11:44 a.m.
    Mathieu
    Also nicnushkin isn't coming back to the nhl so that trade is useless. Dickinson isn't good so why give up a talented forward prospect and beaulieu? Also gallagher won't get you dylan strome. I don't like strome but ik he is worth more than gallagher. Why sign joe thornton??? He is absolute trash. He put up 7 goals this year and 3 of them were empty nets. Hes slow and only getting worse. Especially because you signed him for 3 years. I could see him retiring this year. Also timo mier isn't good, for sure not good enough for the first line. Let alone to get pacioretty.
    Jun. 16, 2017 at 2:07 p.m.
    Quoting: Mathieu_savard
    Also nicnushkin isn't coming back to the nhl so that trade is useless. Dickinson isn't good so why give up a talented forward prospect and beaulieu? Also gallagher won't get you dylan strome. I don't like strome but ik he is worth more than gallagher. Why sign joe thornton??? He is absolute trash. He put up 7 goals this year and 3 of them were empty nets. Hes slow and only getting worse. Especially because you signed him for 3 years. I could see him retiring this year. Also timo mier isn't good, for sure not good enough for the first line. Let alone to get pacioretty.

Sure buddy...lol. Hey you think Habs should trade Galchenyuk for Giroux?
    Jun. 16, 2017 at 4:39 p.m.
    Molson beer is meh
    Quoting: The_Architect

Cause Meier 6'1 210 lbs is exactly the oposite of Pacioretty. He goes to the corners, he wins puck battles and he crashes the net. If we had Pavelski and Couture for Pacioretty to play with..id keep him. But we don't. So i need a bigger version of Gallagher, since im trading Gallagher because he has begun breaking down due to his style of game, smaller players tend to deteriorate sooner when they play like him. I also want the 1st because I'm giving away a 30+ goal scorer with the potential of hitting 40+ playing with elite centers, and cause he's dirt cheap for 2 more years. It's probably a late pick anyway, it shouldn't hurt SJ much

you may be right, but the way Bergevin is trading for players NHL ready now at the cost of prospect (Sergachev for Drouin) it would make no sense to do the exact opposite by trading away Pacioretty (who we know will get 30+ goals a season) for someone who is unproven.
    Jun. 16, 2017 at 6:20 p.m.
    Quoting: The_Architect

you may be right, but the way Bergevin is trading for players NHL ready now at the cost of prospect (Sergachev for Drouin) it would make no sense to do the exact opposite by trading away Pacioretty (who we know will get 30+ goals a season) for someone who is unproven.

I apologize if the title is confusing, I'm just taking a shot at Bergevin for trading a prospect in Sergachev that has the potential of being the next Bret Burns, for a Quebec born LW just to cater to the french demograpic, that IMO is not our priority. I wouldn't even trade Sergachev for a package to bring back McKinnon actually. I'm building from the net out. My priority like i mentioned to Captain Flynn is top 4 SO-LID defensemen, like Nashville. And 3 playmaking centers like Pittsburgh. Yes those guys that i acquired are unproven at the NHL level. But Im willing to go through hardships in the beginning if I have to. I'll sign them to 2 way contracts just incase I think they need some seasoning in the farm team. They're are not really at the stage where they can play hardball with me. Id definitely change the development staff in the AHL, they haven't done anything with all these drafted players for many years. From all the research Ive done on prospects, these are the guys that fit the vision i have for the future. Im not looking to win 1 cup today, I'm looking to win 5 cups in the next 10 yrs. Bergevin really messed up in the 5 yrs he's been here and he's on a short leash, the nice big window he had to build around Price Pacioretty Gallagher Galchenyuk and PK is suddenly really small. They're 5 yrs older, they refused to put Galchenyuk at center and learn through mistakes. Even as 3rd line center. He traded PK cause Therrien and Pacioretty didn't like him, and 6 months later Therrien is fired and Pacioretty clearly can't lead a team. It's just a mess. Bergevin is gonna get fired and leave a mess behind. A **** team, a waste of the best goalie in the world. I feel so bad for Price honestly. He's been such a good soldier and Bergevin has been milking every ounce of energy out of him all these years. I wouldn't blame Price for not resigning yet, and wait to see how the season goes and if MB is gonna bring some legit help. BTW i just want to point out the 10 million available in capspace up above

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll