SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game

Montreal GM Talk

Jul. 6, 2017 at 4:20 p.m.
Quoting: DarylthePony
Shattenkirk trades not happening. Vegas GM enjoys giving offers only to cancel on them at the last second.

What a Troll, .....
Jul. 6, 2017 at 4:23 p.m.
What do you think about Duclair+ for Esa Lindell?

We need ld so Whats the +, maybe when it's just a little thing
Jul. 7, 2017 at 8:37 a.m.
Can you give me the rights for our montreal roster when you are off? How work this?
Jul. 7, 2017 at 8:52 a.m.
Quoting: Done95
Can you give me the rights for our montreal roster when you are off? How work this?

You'd need to recreate the roster yourself and file in all trades and signed players
Jul. 7, 2017 at 8:55 a.m.
you sure? i´m not have that time till my period begin..
Jul. 7, 2017 at 8:56 a.m.
that are really many trades
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:06 a.m.
that are really many trades

Yep, if you want to be in control of the team that's the only way. It will only take 20 Minutes longs tho so it's not that bad...
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:28 a.m.
start it before 20 minutes and don´t have even 10 % .... sry can´t afford that with my job and school etc.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:31 a.m.
get ur corsi up
start it before 20 minutes and don´t have even 10 % .... sry can´t afford that with my job and school etc.

It is a painful chore. Booth does he really have to remake all the trades, or can he just simply add the players he needs to form the roster we have now? Why is every single trade necessary to remake? It took me at least half an hour, it will take him longer.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:37 a.m.

It is a painful chore. Booth does he really have to remake all the trades, or can he just simply add the players he needs to form the roster we have now? Why is every single trade necessary to remake? It took me at least half an hour, it will take him longer.

thanks daryl but maybe it´s better then to find a person who have more time then me... have exams too and they are really important for me
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:42 a.m.
get ur corsi up

thanks daryl but maybe it´s better then to find a person who have more time then me... have exams too and they are really important for me

I understand. If you do take over you only have to check once a day, this game shouldn't take over your life. If you don't want to that's fine (I know what exam time is likeawesome face) but if you choose to do it you don't need to be on here more than once a day, some GM's choose to be on here all the time, all you need is the occasional check in.

But again, it's totally up to you, don't feel like you have to take over for me.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:44 a.m.

I understand. If you do take over you only have to check once a day, this game shouldn't take over your life. If you don't want to that's fine (I know what exam time is likeawesome face) but if you choose to do it you don't need to be on here more than once a day, some GM's choose to be on here all the time, all you need is the occasional check in.

But again, it's totally up to you, don't feel like you have to take over for me.

That´s what I like to be your assistant and that is what i have time for....

when you are back i would love to be your assistant again but to make it on my own I don´t have the time
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:45 a.m.
get ur corsi up

when you are back i would love to be your assistant again but to make it on my own I don´t have the time

I get that, so maybe someone else will fill in for me and you'll continue to be the assistant.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:46 a.m.

I get that, so maybe someone else will fill in for me and you'll continue to be the assistant.

That would be nice
Jul. 7, 2017 at 9:46 a.m.
get ur corsi up

That would be nice

Okay I'll notify the BOG.
Done95 liked this.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 12:36 p.m.
So Daryl, since your only gone for two weeks or less, you can either choose the next available AGM (TBD) or anyone of your choosing. It's up to you
Jul. 7, 2017 at 1:32 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: DavidBooth7
So Daryl, since your only gone for two weeks or less, you can either choose the next available AGM (TBD) or anyone of your choosing. It's up to you

I may ask around on the forums and see if there is anyone. I know Daoloth has been active so maybe he would be interested.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 1:52 p.m.

I may ask around on the forums and see if there is anyone. I know Daoloth has been active so maybe he would be interested.

He'd definitely be active. Also GYR does want a GM job correct?
Jul. 7, 2017 at 1:54 p.m.
get ur corsi up

He'd definitely be active. Also GYR does want a GM job correct?

I believe he does.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 3:13 p.m.
Darly, is this where you wanted to speak about the part time GM position?
Jul. 7, 2017 at 3:23 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: jeg5393
Darly, is this where you wanted to speak about the part time GM position?

Yes. First off thanks for volunteering. So here's what you need to know:

1. Done95 will be your AGM, he and I are on the same page as to what we want from this team so you would be wise to take advantage of his time here in Montreal.
2. If you have not already, please go to the information thread and read the post regarding new GM's this will tell you everything you need to know, regarding setting up your team.
3. I have the right to submit a 7 player protected list, this list will be submitted tonight and will include all the player you may not trade.
4. Lastly MTL has weakness on their RW and LHD, I encourage you work to fill those holes. Also as you can probably see I value youth highly, so just keep that in mind.

But most importantly, enjoy your time, don't be scared to make trades, and I hope you improve MTL in the two weeks given to you grin. I look forward to seeing what you accomplish when I return on the 22nd. Again thanks for doing this.

-DarylthePony.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 3:24 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Also, your time as GM officially starts tomorrow at around 10:00 AM Eastern. Thanks!
Jul. 7, 2017 at 3:47 p.m.
Ok sounds like a challenge I hope i dont botch entirely. I will get the team put together tonight and start being active tomorrow to try to improve if at all possible.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 3:50 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: jeg5393
Ok sounds like a challenge I hope i dont botch entirely. I will get the team put together tonight and start being active tomorrow to try to improve if at all possible.

Alright, no pressure, remember it's only a game I'm not going to loose my mind if you make a bad trade laugh. Just have funhappy.
Jul. 7, 2017 at 6:03 p.m.
get ur corsi up
My 7 player protected list (this may change if I make a trade between now and tomorrow): Carey Price, Brandon Carlo, Robby Fabbri, Aleksander Barkov, Leon Draisaitl, Victor Rask, and Anthony Duclair.

Anyone not listed feel free to trade.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll