SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Laggy CapFriendly Experience on Chrome

Apr. 2, 2023 at 9:10 p.m.
Amirov Forever
Has anyone else been experiencing extreme lag while using CapFriendly on Google Chrome as of late? Every other application I run on Chrome is just fine, but CapFriendly has slowed my system a lot recently. This issue only started occurring after the update that pushed out links in all the ACGM teams. It could be a distinct possibility that this is on my end only, but I figured I may as well put it out there
Apr. 3, 2023 at 5:46 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
Can you provide additional detail into what you are experiencing and what is causing it to occur?
NorthernLeafsFan05 liked this.
Apr. 3, 2023 at 9:48 a.m.
Amirov Forever
Quoting: Banks
Can you provide additional detail into what you are experiencing and what is causing it to occur?

Whenever I use CapFriendly on desktop using Google Chrome, having the website open significantly lags the browser. It has happened while flipping between different areas of the site (I.e Home Page to Forums), while typing, while trying to close the tab, and especially while browsing forums. It usually freezes for ~10 seconds before moving on. Currently, I am on my phone and am experiencing zero lag, but on my desktop I only experience lag on Capfriendly
Apr. 3, 2023 at 12:15 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: Nathaniel
Whenever I use CapFriendly on desktop using Google Chrome, having the website open significantly lags the browser. It has happened while flipping between different areas of the site (I.e Home Page to Forums), while typing, while trying to close the tab, and especially while browsing forums. It usually freezes for ~10 seconds before moving on. Currently, I am on my phone and am experiencing zero lag, but on my desktop I only experience lag on Capfriendly

I'd try turning off the betting odds first, as that's the easiest thing to check to see if it's a cause. Just go to settings and toggle them off.
Apr. 4, 2023 at 10:05 p.m.
Amirov Forever
Issue seems to have resolved itself. The main source of lag was attempting to leave the website, whether it was pressing the back button or closing the tab all together
Apr. 4, 2023 at 11:18 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: Nathaniel
Issue seems to have resolved itself. The main source of lag was attempting to leave the website, whether it was pressing the back button or closing the tab all together

Glad to hear
Apr. 4, 2023 at 11:19 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: ricochetii
I'd try turning off the betting odds first, as that's the easiest thing to check to see if it's a cause. Just go to settings and toggle them off.

The betting odds should not add any lag whatsoever, it is built native and doesn't run heavy javascript.
ricochetii liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll