Autopsy Time

Created by: yycofred
Team: 2023-24 Calgary Flames
Initial Creation Date: Apr. 14, 2023
Published: Apr. 14, 2023
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
FORWARDS
- Priority 1 for this off season should be having Lindholm sign an extension on July 1st.

- Huberdeau and Lindholm need to figure it out together next season, having Huberdeau play down in the line up just leaves the top line far to weak with Dube or Mangiapane filling that hole. I expect Hubby to bounce back and have a good season next year.

- Middle six is obviously a strength in the organization they lack serious upside talent but the middle six can produce with the best of them. I think it's likely Coronato starts the season with the Wranglers unless he makes a ridiculously good case out of training camp but I expect him on the roster well before Christmas. Center depth is great, they'll need to find a way to shelter Kadri in the D zone a little bit which I think Pelletier and Mangiapane can do with their strong 200 ft games. Backlund bump goes to Dube at least until Coronato makes his way to the big show.

- Bottom 6 will get its shake up and injection of youth, Duehr is found money with how well he played to end the year and I think that he Ruzicka/Hunt/Schwindt/Klapka/Lewis make a formidable 4th line.

DEFENCE
- I would be shocked if they moved on from Hanifin this off season, I have seen it suggested in a few circles but it really doesn't make a ton of sense, even if he were to sign an 8 year extension in the same territory as Weegar he would be 35 when the contract expires, plenty of D with his style of game are still extraordinarily productive at that age. Pay the man!

- Kylington remains a questions mark, I would prefer he is someone else's question mark at this point as he only has a year left until UFA, if he comes back and is half the player he was before the time off then the opportunity to move him has long passed and he will walk to UFA for nothing and the Flames would be left looking for options on the back end.

- Loved Stetcher's play down the stretch I think he's a great insurance policy on the right side behind Tanev who unfortunately can't shake the injury bug

GOALTENDING
- Markstrom mentoring Wolf is best case scenario, Vladar was good but showed that he was a really good back up with 1B upside. Wolf has been too good in the AHL to keep down there and I think that having him come in and play 25-30 games next season is a perfect path for his development to split starts the following year and then take over the crease in Markstrom's last year of his deal.

COACHING/GM
- Sutter will be back behind the bench, I think there will be some changes and they fill the staff with Sutter's successor in Mitch Love to replace Kirk Muller. Sutter, Huska, MacLean and Love would be a strong staff and I think that Love have such a good relationship with the current Wranglers and hopefully some championship pedigree after this Calder run bodes well for building trust with young guys at the next level.

- I think Treliving is gone, I don't necessarily like that but I think he has ran his course, he's a great GM, manages the media well but ran into a buzzsaw that is Sutter, he will find another job in hockey opps somewhere and I can see him building a cup winning team. As for a succession plan, I wonder if it's already in house with Conroy and Maloney running the hockey opps department. With Pittsburgh cleaning house I wonder if Burke could step back into his role being the buffer between a new GM in Conroy and the media the same way he did for Treliving, I also think Burke would have the capacity to go head to head with Sutter in terms of personnel decisions.

DRAFT
- Flames cupboards are pretty bare on the back end and not a ton of picks at the moment, with such a deep draft I think Conroy makes his mark and picks up a couple more picks with the Vladar trade as well as making a deal with Chicago to move the 16th pick for Chicago's 20th and 66th pick, if the player is still on the board you move back again with St. Louis to 25 while getting another 3rd rounder in the process.
- If Reinbacher or Pellikka are there at 15, make the pick and stock those D cupboards, Poirier is the only prospect really on the NHL radar right now with Solovyov, Kuznetsoz, Boltmann, Jordan yet to make their mark.

OUTLOOK
All that being said, the team is due for a bounce back. They have a strong roster and a small window to compete, I don't think it would be wise to shake up the roster two years in a row and expect a different result. Kadri with a full offseason, Huberdeau settled in and some youth injected into the line up should all push this team to a better result next season.

Enjoy the playoffs, enjoy the baseball season, golf, the summer all of the above!
Free Agent Signings
RESERVE LISTYEARSCAP HIT
3$775,000
3$775,000
RFAYEARSCAP HIT
1$800,000
1$775,000
1$775,000
1$925,000
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
1$775,000
1$775,000
2$1,125,000
Trades
CGY
  1. Bemström, Emil
  2. 2024 3rd round pick (LAK)
Additional Details:
Conditional 3rd, Flames will receive lower of the 2024 3rd round pick is Kylington plays more than 50% of the regular season games
CBJ
  1. Kylington, Oliver
  2. 2024 4th round pick (CGY)
CGY
  1. Stanley, Logan [RFA Rights]
  2. 2023 3rd round pick (WPG)
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the LAK
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$83,500,000$72,932,499$0$15,000$10,567,501
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$10,500,000$10,500,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 8
$4,850,000$4,850,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$2,125,000$2,125,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
LW
RFA - 1
$7,000,000$7,000,000
C
NMC
UFA - 6
$5,800,000$5,800,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$2,300,000$2,300,000
LW, RW, C
RFA - 1
$5,350,000$5,350,000
C
NMC
UFA - 1
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
$900,000$900,000
RW, LW
RFA - 1
$855,833$855,833
RW, C
RFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
RW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 8
$4,550,000$4,550,000
RD
UFA - 3
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
NMC
UFA - 3
$1,237,500$1,237,500
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$1,125,000$1,125,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$813,333$813,333 (Performance Bonus$15,000$15K)
G
RFA - 1
$3,750,000$3,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$1,125,000$1,125,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$762,500$762,500
LW, C
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
LD
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:10 p.m.
I like Stecher but I would much rather have Kylington than him. Ruzicka >>> Schwidnt and Coronato derves a shot
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:18 p.m.
TheRealKyleDavidson
To respond to something you said in your description, I don't believe the blackhawks will trade up. they're gonna try and rack up as many 1st and 2nd rounders as possible instead of moving up just 4 spots.
yycofred liked this.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:21 p.m.
Benzino204
I think Winnipeg moves on from Stanley by taking a draft pick. They could also re-sign Rittich, or take a backup for a cheaper aav.
yycofred liked this.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:21 p.m.
Bemstrom and a 3rd is more than fair for Kylington. There doesn't need to be a condition.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:26 p.m.
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
I like Stecher but I would much rather have Kylington than him. Ruzicka >>> Schwidnt and Coronato derves a shot

I'm more sold on Stetcher on the right side, I think that Kylington having one year left of a deal with so much uncertainty is my main reason for moving him out, if the Flames get 20 games in and they have 2018 - 2021 can't play a lick of defence Kylington as opposed to career year Kylington they'll be searching for a fix. You know what you're going to get with Stetcher and from his exit interview it sounds like he enjoyed playing in Calgary, I get your point, I just have more confidence in a cheaper Stetcher. I think that Ruzicka could replace Bemstrom on that bottom line, I also think that Ruzicka is going to have to have a ridiculous good camp to not be locked in as a 13th forward, I like Schwindt's upside and responsibility way more than Ruzicka's, again all dependant on training camp and if Schwindt can get a little faster. I think he plays a way better center ice than Ruzicka. Coronato will have to steal a job. Everyone has seen how the organization is run, I think he starts in the A but is up quickly.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:28 p.m.
Quoting: TheRealKyleDavidson
To respond to something you said in your description, I don't believe the blackhawks will trade up. they're gonna try and rack up as many 1st and 2nd rounders as possible instead of moving up just 4 spots.

That's fair, St. Louis was probably a better target for that stipulation, was just looking at teams with multiple 1st round picks and an additional pick in the top 75.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:29 p.m.
Quoting: Minnachu
Bemstrom and a 3rd is more than fair for Kylington. There doesn't need to be a condition.

Condition is there in the case that Kylington doesn't play next season. So much uncertainty around him right now and he's been out of the league for a year. It's Bemstrom for a 4th and if Kylington plays Calgary will get some semblance of value in the deal.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:30 p.m.
Quoting: Benzino204
I think Winnipeg moves on from Stanley by taking a draft pick. They could also re-sign Rittich, or take a backup for a cheaper aav.

What kind of pick do you think they would get for him? I think he'd be a good target for Calgary at a low cost to acquire.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 2:44 p.m.
Quoting: yycofred
I'm more sold on Stetcher on the right side, I think that Kylington having one year left of a deal with so much uncertainty is my main reason for moving him out, if the Flames get 20 games in and they have 2018 - 2021 can't play a lick of defence Kylington as opposed to career year Kylington they'll be searching for a fix. You know what you're going to get with Stetcher and from his exit interview it sounds like he enjoyed playing in Calgary, I get your point, I just have more confidence in a cheaper Stetcher. I think that Ruzicka could replace Bemstrom on that bottom line, I also think that Ruzicka is going to have to have a ridiculous good camp to not be locked in as a 13th forward, I like Schwindt's upside and responsibility way more than Ruzicka's, again all dependant on training camp and if Schwindt can get a little faster. I think he plays a way better center ice than Ruzicka. Coronato will have to steal a job. Everyone has seen how the organization is run, I think he starts in the A but is up quickly.

I think Calgary really missed Kylington's offense this year. Personally I think we should be trying to move Weegar back over to the right side long term as we need to prepare for Post Tanev Era. I think him and Kylington could make an excellent pairing in the top 4 too. Again though, don't get me wrong with Stecher, I really like him and wanted to sign him even last offseason.

I'm confident in Ruzicka as a long term center. I think he has all the tools to succeed when he's not playing with offensive black holes like Lucic and Lewis (not a shot at Lewis' defensive game which will be missed). He's got the height, speed, face-off ability, and strength to be a solid career 3/4C in the NHL. I think we could acquire Bemstrom or similar in a Vladar trade.

I think next year Calgary will start to look like this years Dallas Stars. A lot more young guys making the starting roster and way less vets being signed
soooonk liked this.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 3:02 p.m.
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
I think Calgary really missed Kylington's offense this year. Personally I think we should be trying to move Weegar back over to the right side long term as we need to prepare for Post Tanev Era. I think him and Kylington could make an excellent pairing in the top 4 too. Again though, don't get me wrong with Stecher, I really like him and wanted to sign him even last offseason.

I'm confident in Ruzicka as a long term center. I think he has all the tools to succeed when he's not playing with offensive black holes like Lucic and Lewis (not a shot at Lewis' defensive game which will be missed). He's got the height, speed, face-off ability, and strength to be a solid career 3/4C in the NHL. I think we could acquire Bemstrom or similar in a Vladar trade.

I think next year Calgary will start to look like this years Dallas Stars. A lot more young guys making the starting roster and way less vets being signed

If Kylington were to come back in a similar capacity to his most recent year I think you are bang on that him and Weegar could be a really good pairing. My concern is mostly based on uncertainty as opposed to not liking the player.

I could see him as an NHL winger but I think he's too irresponsible to play in the bottom 6 at C. 4th line C going back a handful of years has been Stajan, Ryan, Lewis all rather similar in terms of defensive responsibility, I don't think Ruzicka has that aspect of his game and I really dislike his transition game. Straight line from the red line in to the offensive zone, he's a good player, backchecking coverage, defensive responsibility and breaking out the puck leaves a lot to be desired.

That's a good blue print going forward... they also canned Sutter 2.0 in Rick Bowness so we can only hope right!?
Ledge_And_Dairy liked this.
Apr. 14, 2023 at 5:52 p.m.
TrevorA
Edited Apr. 14, 2023 at 7:12 p.m.
Pretty Good Overall Assessment and Projections

Huberdeau is fine on the 2nd line just like he was when he had his career year in FLA. He plays best with a Left Shot Centre and an Offensively Gifted Left Shot RW, so maybe Kadri, Mang, Ruzicka, Dube can fill that role OR the better Kylington Trade might be for Duclair (although I am intrigued by Bemström who could break out yet, simply with a change of scenery, but we do already have Coronato & Duehr who are both NHL Ready and may do just as well, if not better under Sutter)

Re-signing Lindholm & Hanifin should definitely be the priorities, but if Hanifin won’t re-sign long-term for similar to what Weegar got (for whatever reason), we could Trade him for a haul of Picks/Prospects and pursue Free Agent Ryan Graves or maybe even Carson Soucy to replace him

I agree and am 100% okay to move on from Kylington = ??? who played great with Tanev, but who knows how much longer Tanev will last/play, plus we don’t know how good or reliable Kylington will be moving forward and fortunately, we have Poirier developing nicely, who is even more offensively talented and might be NHL ready next season as well

Perhaps pursuing & signing Connor Clifton as Tanev’s long-term replacement is a good idea!? He’s much better than Stecher, no!?

Zadorov & Stecher wasn’t a Great Pairing (maybe Stecher would be better with Hanifin!?), so I’d prefer Tanev be matched with Zadorov OR we pursue Luke Schenn, Justin Holl or better yet, Trade for Jani Hakanpaa for the 3RD spot. If we do sign Clifton, Stecher or maybe even Dumba or Shattenkirk, we could move Tanev to 3RD for sheltered minutes next season. I do think Stecher is more of a 7th/Insurance D-Man, but he did play well and seemed like a very good fit for the locker room

I think any of the below are possible:

Pelletier/Mang/Toffoli - Lindholm - Toffoli/Kadri/Mang
Huberdeau - DOMI/Dube/Coronato - Kadri/Mang/DUCLAIR
Dube/Pelletier/Ruzicka - Backlund - Mang/Toffoli/Coronato
Coleman/ASTON-REESE - ACCIARI/Coleman/Lewis - Duehr
xLewis-Ruzicka/Hunt/B.Jones/MEP/Schwindt

Weegar - Andersson
Hanifin/GRAVES - CLIFTON/Tanev/Stecher/DUMBA
Zadorov/Kylington - Tanev/HAKANPAA/HOLL/SCHENN
xSTANLEY/Gilbert/Poirier - Stecher/Stone

Markstrom - JONAS JOHANSSON/D.Wolf

I do like the Vladar for Stanley idea, although I don’t think WPG Fans will. If we could secure a guy like Stanley or Bahl, we should probably move on from Zadorov and use his Cap Savings elsewhere

We have good Left Shot Depth: Ruzicka, Pelletier, Zary, Ben Jones, MEP, etc. so as much as I love Dube, if we can sign a Better 2C, like Domi, we could move on from Dube

I like Ruzicka too, but if we could pick up a more Physical Guy (like Dellandrea or Veleno) or perhaps an under-performing Early Draft Pick like Drury, R.Suzuki, Turcotte, Krebs, or even a guy like Bemstrom, etc. (somebody with a potentially higher ceiling), I wouldn’t be opposed to moving him either, since I don’t think Sutter particularly likes him or he’s the best fit, especially on our 4th line either. Similar to Vladar, when Ruzicka’s Hot, he’s HOT, but when he’s not, he’s not = COLD
Apr. 14, 2023 at 7:32 p.m.
Quoting: KingofRnR
Pretty Good Overall Assessment and Projections

Huberdeau is fine on the 2nd line just like he was when he had his career year in FLA. He plays best with a Left Shot Centre and an Offensively Gifted Left Shot RW, so maybe Kadri, Mang, Ruzicka, Dube can fill that role OR the better Kylington Trade might be for Duclair (although I am intrigued by Bemström who could break out yet, simply with a change of scenery, but we do already have Coronato & Duehr who are both NHL Ready and may do just as well, if not better under Sutter)

Re-signing Lindholm & Hanifin should definitely be the priorities, but if Hanifin won’t re-sign long-term for similar to what Weegar got (for whatever reason), we could Trade him for a haul of Picks/Prospects and pursue Free Agent Ryan Graves or maybe even Carson Soucy to replace him

I agree and am 100% okay to move on from Kylington = ??? who played great with Tanev, but who knows how much longer Tanev will last/play, plus we don’t know how good or reliable Kylington will be moving forward and fortunately, we have Poirier developing nicely, who is even more offensively talented and might be NHL ready next season as well

Perhaps pursuing & signing Connor Clifton as Tanev’s long-term replacement is a good idea!? He’s much better than Stecher, no!?

Zadorov & Stecher wasn’t a Great Pairing (maybe Stecher would be better with Hanifin!?), so I’d prefer Tanev be matched with Zadorov OR we pursue Luke Schenn, Justin Holl or better yet, Trade for Jani Hakanpaa for the 3RD spot. If we do sign Clifton, Stecher or maybe even Dumba or Shattenkirk, we could move Tanev to 3RD for sheltered minutes next season. I do think Stecher is more of a 7th/Insurance D-Man, but he did play well and seemed like a very good fit for the locker room

I think any of the below are possible:

Pelletier/Mang/Toffoli - Lindholm - Toffoli/Kadri/Mang
Huberdeau - DOMI/Dube/Coronato - Kadri/Mang/DUCLAIR
Dube/Pelletier/Ruzicka - Backlund - Mang/Toffoli/Coronato
Coleman/ASTON-REESE - ACCIARI/Coleman/Lewis - Duehr
xLewis-Ruzicka/Hunt/B.Jones/MEP/Schwindt

Weegar - Andersson
Hanifin/GRAVES - CLIFTON/Tanev/Stecher/DUMBA
Zadorov/Kylington - Tanev/HAKANPAA/HOLL/SCHENN
xSTANLEY/Gilbert/Poirier - Stecher/Stone

Markstrom - JONAS JOHANSSON/D.Wolf

I do like the Vladar for Stanley idea, although I don’t think WPG Fans will. If we could secure a guy like Stanley or Bahl, we should probably move on from Zadorov and use his Cap Savings elsewhere

We have good Left Shot Depth: Ruzicka, Pelletier, Zary, Ben Jones, MEP, etc. so as much as I love Dube, if we can sign a Better 2C, like Domi, we could move on from Dube

I like Ruzicka too, but if we could pick up a more Physical Guy (like Dellandrea or Veleno) or perhaps an under-performing Early Draft Pick like Drury, R.Suzuki, Turcotte, Krebs, or even a guy like Bemstrom, etc. (somebody with a potentially higher ceiling), I wouldn’t be opposed to moving him either, since I don’t think Sutter particularly likes him or he’s the best fit, especially on our 4th line either. Similar to Vladar, when Ruzicka’s Hot, he’s HOT, but when he’s not, he’s not = COLD

I thought I had both you and Wrangler on the ignore list but I think the update somehow let you guys back through the cracks or something. I’ll throw you back on ignore to get rid of the Kadri to the wing nonsense. Enjoy the off season. If you somehow see my posts just ignore them please and thanks
Apr. 14, 2023 at 7:46 p.m.
TrevorA
Edited Apr. 14, 2023 at 8:29 p.m.
I thought I had both you and Wrangler on the ignore list but I think the update somehow let you guys back through the cracks or something. I’ll throw you back on ignore to get rid of the Kadri to the wing nonsense. Enjoy the off season. If you somehow see my posts just ignore them please and thanks

If I have a comment to make, I’m gonna make it, like “Kadri’s a Defensive Liability at Centre, so unless it’s on the Power Play, he would be Best Deployed at RW”, but I’ll try not to direct them at you moving forward, since you asked so politely. Just remember, you two are the ones that got banned for a month, not me, so I’m not the “Bad Guy” you have me pegged as or would like to believe

Anyways, Take Care of Yourself and Hopefully You Come Around Some Day. It’s just Hockey talk & banter at the end of the day; I’ve moved on…
Apr. 14, 2023 at 8:32 p.m.
Quoting: KingofRnR
If I have a comment to make, I’m gonna make it, like “Kadri’s a Defensive Liability at Centre, so unless it’s on a Power Play, he would be Best Deployed at RW”, but I’ll try not to direct them at you moving forward, since you asked
politely. Just remember, you two are the one that got banned for a month, not me, so I’m not the “Bad Guy” you have me pegged as or would like to believe

Anyways, Take Care of Yourself and Hopefully You Come Around Some Day. It’s just Hockey talk & banter at the end of the day; I’ve moved on…

I’m sure unlike Wilson, Carlyle, Babcock, Bednar or Sutter you of all people have got Kadri figured out. I’ve never been banned on here took a very long break because once again.. surprise, one post and the rats come crawling, and painfully, in his defence anyone should be rightfully pissed off if they were on the receiving end of what you said to him. I think you should both be fired into the abyss of the internet, you’re both ass holes, he’s an obnoxious, relentless ass hole and you’re a creepy pompous ass hole. You two should really just kiss make up and ride into the sunset together leaving the rest of us alone. You both single handedly make this a worse place
Apr. 14, 2023 at 9:06 p.m.
TrevorA
Edited Apr. 14, 2023 at 9:17 p.m.
I’m sure unlike Wilson, Carlyle, Babcock, Bednar or Sutter you of all people have got Kadri figured out. I’ve never been banned on here took a very long break because once again.. surprise, one post and the rats come crawling, and painfully, in his defence anyone should be rightfully pissed off if they were on the receiving end of what you said to him. I think you should both be fired into the abyss of the internet, you’re both ass holes, he’s an obnoxious, relentless ass hole and you’re a creepy pompous ass hole. You two should really just kiss make up and ride into the sunset together leaving the rest of us alone. You both single handedly make this a worse place

Kadri was -19 on a Defence First Shut Down System. None of those Coaches, Sutter, or any of his Teammates for that matter, have ever really “figured him out” and he hasn’t been great defensively or winger friendly on any team he’s played on ever. Look it up, do your research: Kasperi Kapanen on Kadri

Kadri needs super defensive wingers, defenders and goaltending when he’s on the ice. He’s offensively talented, but should be relegated to the more north south duties of a winger

For the rest of those here, I see Kadri as being an ideal Matthew Tkachuk replacement at RW for CGY, as opposed to the Lone Wolf Centre he is who constantly puts himself and his line mates off side, is extremely lazy defensively, (especially in his own defensive zone where he literally just gives up and doesn’t try) and who loves to throw the puck back when the Defence is pinching, so nobody is there leading to Breakaways or 2-on-1’s. There’s a reason he didn’t get signed and CGY was able to sign him via Free Agency after being rejected by him years earlier. If it wasn’t for him and his laziness and mistakes this season, I bet the Flames would have made the playoffs. Not that they would have done much damage there, but I’m making a point

I’m glad we agree when it comes to Wrangler and yes, I was guilty of lowering myself to his level during one of his many relentless, condescending and obnoxious rants, but if you have to resort to swearing & insults when you don’t agree or like what somebody has to say or when someone challenges you, you’re certainly no better my friend and that’s exactly where & why we’ve had issues in the past and why we don’t get along, which is fine, but clearly, I’m not the jerk here…. You could have simply ignored my post and left it that, but nope, you chose this path and therefore created this

I’ve offered to move on and forward with a truce to which you’ve rejected it. Whatever, there’s no loss on my side and I’m not going to lose any sleep over it, believe me, but listen up, I treat ppl the way they treat me and only give back what I’m given in the first place, so if ppl are going to be jerks to me, I’m not going to just take it, ignore it and let it continue on without having the final word, understand!?

What this site really needs less of is the swearing, name calling, insults and condescending attitude (the LOL’s, LMAO’s, ROTFL’s, etc.), so as much as I made and admitted my mistake, I hope you take in to consideration your actions and whether they’re necessary or positive on this site, because ppl like you also make it a miserable place at times

You have a choice, if you don’t want to see me, put me on ignore, but again, I’ll never comply with or bow down to any condescending, name calling and insulting individuals like yourself. You may be better than Wrangler, but you’re certainly no better than me my friend. Have A Nice Life!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll