SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vancouver Canucks

Who will the Canucks lose to expansion?

Who will the Canucks lose to expansion?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jun. 18, 2017 at 9:53 p.m.
Sbisa played well this past season but is a UFA after next season. Gaunce is a fringe 4th liner but has potential to break through.
Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:44 a.m.
Gaunce should be in the AHL he is trash, and he is the perfect player to have for Vegas if they want to beef up their AHL team.
Sbisa will benefit the Canucks if Vegas picks him because then it would give Juolevi an almost clear shot at making the team because the only top 6 lefties we have other than Sbisa is Edler and Hutton. If Juolevi is the real deal then him and tanev would be amazing
Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:45 p.m.
Agreed with Sahils comment. Edler-Stecher, Juolevi-Tanev and Hutton-Gudbranson are my projected pairings. Hopefully VGK takes Sbisa, hes a disgrace and a mess. Makes mistakes almost every shift
Jun. 19, 2017 at 4:57 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Agreed with Sahils comment. Edler-Stecher, Juolevi-Tanev and Hutton-Gudbranson are my projected pairings. Hopefully VGK takes Sbisa, hes a disgrace and a mess. Makes mistakes almost every shift

Biega is the worst defender on the team and next is Edler. I'm sure you guys are really intelligent cause you have Edler on the top pairing when he is by far the biggest liability on the Ice.
Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
Quoting: playercoachreggiedunlop

Biega is the worst defender on the team and next is Edler. I'm sure you guys are really intelligent cause you have Edler on the top pairing when he is by far the biggest liability on the Ice.

Uh I would like to know how you think Edler is a "liability" on the ice?
Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:40 p.m.

2016/17 stats: Edler -21 with 21 points only played in 68 games...... Sbisa -1 with 13 points played in all 82 games........ So you answer that for me please and thank you
Jun. 20, 2017 at 7:14 p.m.
More trades will be made after the expansion draft, McPhee confirmed. "We're going to have to move some defensemen because we're going to claim a bunch," McPhee said.
Jun. 20, 2017 at 11:04 p.m.
Quoting: playercoachreggiedunlop

2016/17 stats: Edler -21 with 21 points only played in 68 games...... Sbisa -1 with 13 points played in all 82 games........ So you answer that for me please and thank you

Are you actually saying Sbisa is better than edler by +/-, it is a really unfair stat because seeing edler make giveaways or big mistakes on highlights happens all the time but that's only because he plays 20-25 min a game and the forwards he usually plays with are the sedins who aren't very good defensively. He makes way more good plays than bad plays, they are just harder to notice in the defensive zone.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit