Mock Draft with Analysis

Mock Draft with Analysis

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Z0ra
Published: May 22, 2023 at 10:35 p.m.
Description
MY DRAFT BOARD: https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/707573
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-I mean, it’s pretty much confirmed at this point, am I right? As much as the Blackhawks don’t deserve it cause of the Kyle Beach situation, it would be extremely stupid to draft anyone over Bedard. A lock for this spot, Bedard is a force to be reckoned with. Thinks and processes the game at such an elite level ready. With no glaring flaws in his game, Bedard would be ready to take on a top 6 role for the Blackhawks next season. Blackhawks fans have had to play against Auston Matthews for half a decade now, here they get a guy who projects to be the same breed of player. The Blackhawks have done a nice job of stockpiling picks, but this one they get the guy that will be the core piece of their rebuild.
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Ok hear me out. Yes, all the mocks and even NHL insiders are saying that Fantilli is 100% the pick for the Ducks. But I strongly disagree with that. I think Michkov is a better option for the Ducks. Yes, the Ducks will have to patient with his arrival not being for another 3 years, but they can afford to wait. At every position, they have young NHL regulars or prospects still waiting to make the jump. On the wing, MacTavish is still young. Regenda and Pastujov have yet to break into the NHL. Zegras and Gaucher could be a decent 1-2 punch down the middle. Even defensively, Drysdale is still young. Mintyukov has also showed a lot of promise along with Zellweger. Don’t forget about Drew Helleson. Even if Gibson is traded, the Ducks have Dostal who is still developing. So with all that being said, Michkov can be the guy that the Ducks build around once he makes the jump to the NHL.
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-The Blue Jackets are rumored to be wanting a center with this pick, and its easy if Fantilli is sitting on the board. Wouldn’t call this a steal, but Fantilli should not fall past 3rd. He can literally do everything with and without the puck on his stick. Solid two-way forward, while some people were hoping for better numbers out of him during the U20’s, Fantilli still proved that he’s no joke with his ground-breaking NCAA point totals as a freshman. However, Fantilli did show that he can play a solid defensive game at the U20’s. He also doesn’t shy away from a hit either. Overall, a nice foundational piece for the Blue Jackets, would be a solid guy alongside Laine and Gaudreau.
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Before the season even started, Mike Grier said he wants to draft a prospect with size. I do have Smith higher on my board, but Carlsson is three inches bigger, so he’s the pick. Carlsson also just feels like a Shark, I see a lot of Timo Meier in his game. Has size, really capable offensively, and can skate well. There is inconsistency in terms of the effort defensively, but whenever the effort is there, Carlsson is very flashy in the situation. This will be a nice addition to the Sharks, imagine an all Swedish-line of Bystedt, Eklund, and Carlsson? That would look nasty for the future, and Carlsson has already formed nice chemistry with Bystedt during the U20’s.
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-At the beginning of the season, Hughes has shown interest in Dvorsky and Reinbacher. But with Will Smith sitting on the board, he should pass up on both of those guys and take the guy that has fallen in their lap. I don’t care that Montreal has too many centers. Smith is ranked #3 on my board, no way he falls past this position. Really crafty playmaker, he has drawn comparisons to Trevor Zegras. Improvement of his slap shot was evident during the U18’s, which speaking of he was the tournament that he put on an inspiring performance. Showed that he can be a leader. He won’t be good defensively at all, but his the skill, skating, and consistency offensively definitely makes up for it. Once Smith completes his season at the NCAA next year, he will immediately become the backbone of the Montreal Canadiens franchise.
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-If Michkov falls, the Coyotes take him 100%. But if anything, the Coyotes need a new face on their backend. While this season’s draft isn’t heavy with talented defenseman, Reinbacher however has all the tools to become a #1 defender on any team. Clearly the best defender available, Reinbacher is a heavy shutdown guy that reminds me of Alex Pietrangelo in many ways. Has some offense in him, but more so known for his shutdown ability. He just needs to be more physical against the opposition more, but whenever he is physical, Reinbacher tends to wear the team down. Other than that, Reinbacher has no visible flaws in his game, I do expect the Coyotes to be all in on this kid. Some may consider this a reach, but really it isn’t. Reinbacher is ranked #6 on my board, no chance he’s a bust.
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-According to rumors and comments on this site, apparently Keith Jones and company are wanting to build the franchise on their blue line. The guy they are interested in is Sandin-Pelikka, that’s who I have them taking here. I agree with that, the Flyers have done well stocking up on forwards mostly. Besides York and Zamula, there isn’t much on the back end. Pelikka will immediately become not only their top defensive prospect, but their top prospect overall. The upside for Pelikka is extremely high, he reminds me of Josh Morrissey in many ways. While still being smart defensively, Pelikka shines offensively. A bit on the small side at 5’11”, but the overall skill and dynamic skating he has makes up for it. Imagine a top pairing of York and Pelikka? That will be tantalizing for Briere and company.
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-During his end-of-season press conference, MacLellan had said he wants to improve the top 6. Having said this, the type of mold the Capitals should look for is a power forward or a two-way forward. I think Leonard is the perfect guy to select at this spot. Even though there are wingers ranked higher, Leonard is the best power forward available. It would be a reach to grab a two-way forward. Leonard is basically Matthew Tkachuk 2.0. A threat offensively combined with a lot of grit in his game. Skating isn’t bad either, and defensively Leonard is decent. He just needs to keep his emotions in check, sometimes Leonard takes a lot of dumb infractions, mostly with the body. But all in all, an excellent pick for the Capitals. Miro, McMicheal, and Leonard would be an excellent top line in the future.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Rumor has it that Yzerman is heavily scouting Oliver Moore and Tom Willander. Between the two, I prefer Moore, who is basically Larkin 2.0. Moore has a lot of Dylan Larkin in his game, mainly a playmaker. The kid can fly as well, he’s one of the fastest skaters in the draft. Moore can shoot the puck from anywhere as well and his net front presence is also really good. Not as productive as Smith, Gabe Perreault, and Leonard, but he can become an effective low-end top liner, but mostly high-end second line center. Move Marco Kasper to the wing, then have a 1-2 punch of Larkin and Moore in the future. That would be a nice setup for success for the up-and-coming Red Wings.
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-With this pick, the Blues should go one of two ways: center or defense. Absolutely avoid wingers. With Benson sitting on the board, the Blues shouldn’t be hesitant to grab him, at this point he falls into their lap. Yes, Benson’s primary position is left wing. But he has played multiple games down the middle and hasn’t looked out of place in the position. And based of skill alone, Benson does not deserve to fall outside the top 10. He’s on the small side at 5’8” but size doesn’t matter anymore. Skating is what wins over everything, and Benson has that nailed. Benson’s skating, hockey IQ, and skill offensively could win him a spot in the NHL next year. But more than likely cause of size, 1 more year in the WHL will benefit Benson well. He reminds me of Mitch Marner in many ways, anti-physical, 200-ft player, dynamic playmaker, and elite skater. The Blues will immediately fall in love with this kid, Benson will fill the hole that O’Rielly left behind sooner rather than later.
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-More than anything, the Canucks prospect pool screams defense. Willander will address the need, but if Perreault is somehow still available, he should be taken here. This is a steal for the Canucks, I have Perreault at #7 on my board. Production alone, Perreault belongs in the top 10, I’ve seen a lot of mock drafts on this site have Perreault slip solely based off size. But like said before, skating is what wins over everything. And Perreault is an excellent skater. His game reminds me of Nikita Kucherov’s, elite playmaker with a booming shot. Consistent, and can adapt to the pace of the game. Perreault does need to improve in his own end, but the offensive skillset makes up for it. You have Pettersson and Lekkermaki as Vancouver’s 1-2 punch, then have Perreault on the wing, man the Canucks retool would be off to a fantastic start.
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsThis would mark the first reach of the draft. But at the same time, I totally see Arizona doing this. Gulyayev is at #17 on my board, but if he develops properly, he will be an excellent top defender for Arizona, just like Reinbacher. A top pair of Gulyayev and Reinbacher would be nasty in the future. While Reinbacher is more of a shutdown guy, Gulyayev is quite the opposite. He’s more labelled as an offensive defenseman. Gulyayev is basically Makar 2.0, heavily offensive with fast skating. Despite being on the small side at 5’10”, Gulyayev adds a lot of skill and even has a really dynamic 200-ft game, making me believe that his size isn’t an issue at all. The Russian factor will be something to look out for, but with Arizona’s timeline to be competitive, they can afford to be patient with Gulyayev. Get the potential out of him, Gulyayev would be a major steal and a true star in the future. If Gulyayev wasn’t Russian, he would be a top 5 pick in the draft and even NHL-ready.
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-The Sabres have done well stockpiling and developing forward prospects. I think they should select a guy to improve their back end. More so a guy that can provide more support for the Sabres goalies. As a guy who has watched the Sabres a lot, the main issue with the team is that the players aren’t giving the goalies enough support. I think Willander could be the guy that can help them allow less goals. A lot of people will hate on this pick, but Willander is #11 on my board. His defensive toolkit alone is what puts him in the top 15, I even have him one spot higher than Sandin-Pelikka. Willander is probably the best defensive defenseman prospect I’ve seen in years, the skill he provides defensively is nuts. Able to stay undisciplined and controls the gaps well. Breaks down chances for the opposition. But offensively, Willander is inconsistent. He did have an excellent U18, but everywhere else the offense isn’t there. But with Buffalo having two excellent offensive defenders in Dahlin and Power, they don’t need to worry about Willander’s lack of offense. A top 4 defense that includes Dahlin, Power, and Willander would look nasty for the near-playoff Sabres.
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-The Penguins mostly have an aging forward core and haven’t had a lottery pick in ages, this is the pick where they should go best forward available. That would be the Czech Republic product Eduard Sale. The Penguins will be getting a ton of value with this pick, the skill and vision Sale brings is off the charts. Sale has a playmaker’s style to him, the game he plays is reminiscent to Clayton Keller. Skating is dynamic and Sale makes his teammates better. He just needs to improve the effort inside his own end, sometimes he lets in too many goals. But the offensive value he brings should bring some attraction to the Penguins front office.
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-The Predators mostly need center, and the best available would be Dvorsky. Many of the mocks I’ve seen on this site have Dvorsky going between 8th to 10th, but I am in the minority of that. He’s #16 on my draft board, and its solely based off skating. While he does play with speed, Dvorsky needs to work on his edgework. But at the same time, Dvorsky is a guy that can play in all three zones and even benefit the play of Saros. The Slovakian native is an extremely smart two-way forward with size and a lot of effort defensively. He is a bit inconsistent offensively, but whenever the offense is there, Dvorsky is easily a top player in the class. Dvorsky and Tomasino as a duo would gain attraction around the league in a few years.
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-The Flames go one of two ways with this pick: power forward or playmaker. And with Wood sitting on the board, the Flames should be all over him. A lot of scouts label Wood as a sniper, but if you were to look at his play style much closer, Wood is clearly a power forward. Uses his size well and possesses a booming shot. Playmaking is also there. Pretty much offensively gifted is this Canadian-born winger. He’s essientally a slightly rawer version of Tage Thompson. Wood does need to improve his speed with the puck and his play inside his own end, but other than that, this is a solid grab for the Flames.
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersThis is the biggest reach of my mock. Lindstein is at the honorable mention section of my draft board, to be drafted at 17th would be a shock to the world. But the Red Wings love their Swedes, and there’s only 1 Swede forward and 1 Swede defender. The Red Wings got their main target in Moore, now they get a Seth Jones-type defender. Lindstein is a smart defensive defenseman, can easily control the gaps and shut down plays by the opposition. Lack of offense hindered Lindstein’s draft stock, but the defensive potential he has is legendary. If the Red Wings can unlock the offense Lindstein once had, this will become a steal of a pick.
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-As a Jets fan, the franchise is in shambles. Their top forwards might be traded and they could even lose Connor Hellebuyck. So the best thing to do is either go BPA or be buzzworthy with this pick. If Barlow is still on the board, it would be stupid to pass over him. This is yet another steal for the Jets, Barlow is clearly a top 15 guy in this draft. Solid winger that can play in all situations of the game, from even strength to special teams. Just a strong two-way winger, he reminds me of a lefty Mark Stone. Barlow’s arrival to the NHL may come sooner than expected as he currently has and NHL-ready shot and the proper size. Good all-around player that could be impactful for the Jets, but Barlow just needs to throw hits more. He has excellent physicality, he just doesn’t use it as much as expected. The Jets have tons of forwards that will or could be traded, stealing Barlow would be a fantastic start to their retool.
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningYes, the Blackhawks got Bedard, but even if he’s on the NHL roster, it still lacks depth down the middle. The best center available would be Nate Danielson, who’s one of the best defensive forwards in the entire draft. Able to break down plays and stick checks without being undisciplined. His play with the play is inconsistent, though during the second half of the season it took a large improvement. If Danielson can get his offense back on track, he will be an excellent 2C behind Bedard.
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-This should be an easy pick for the Kraken. After setting up their future 1-2 punch in Beniers and Wright, they should now look to add a defenseman. And Bonk pretty much falls in their lap here. While the offense is slowly a work in progress, Bonk’s defensive upside is off the charts. Ranked #18 on my board, Bonk reminds me of John Marino in many ways. Can play in all situations, is able to adapt to the pace of the game, and can break up plays by the opposition. Offensively, Bonk is slowly improving, his best asset by a mile is his puck handling. In fact, his puck handling is one of the best in the draft, even when he’s pressured by a opposing player he’s still able to keep the puck on his stick. Bonk is also excellent on the powerplay, he has a booming shot and isn’t shy of mixing it up in the corners. Some may think this is a reach, but defensively alone he’s worth this spot, maybe even higher. Bonk will be a lock for the top 4 of the surprising Kraken.
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-A bit off-the-board, but the thing with the Wild is that they haven’t drafted for size. Most of the prospects outside Boldy are small. They need a bigger bodied forward, Halttunen could be the answer. Despite the lack of production, Halttunen hasn’t looked out of place in the top Finnish league. He has the best frame in the draft and a booming shot. Also plays a hard-nosed type game. Just a really solid power forward. Also not afraid to throw the body and often able to outmuscle opponents. With smaller players like Kaprizov and Rossi, Halttunen would look unstoppable on the ice.
22Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Los Angeles KingsBiggest steal of the draft by far. But I do think Yager is one of the players that will definitely fall. And its solely based off skating, which is what wins over everything. GMs seem to think that size is more important than skating, but its really the opposite. But even with Fantilli, the center depth in Columbus still really weak. A 1-2 punch of Fantilli and Yager would be ridiculous to think about. In Yager’s case, he is a really skilled two-way forward. He has an NHL-ready shot and is one of the smartest players in the draft. Defensively, he’s able to lead the penalty kill and break down top-notch plays by the opposition. But once again, I do think Yager will fall because of skating. While he’s fast, Yager does need to work on his agility. Also despite being on the dot 6’0”, he does need to bulk up. Will take a few years, but Yager will definitely be worth the wait.
23Logo of the New York Rangers-Some would call this the biggest steal, but I personally don’t think so. Cristall is ranked #21 on my draft board, and its because his downfall is probably the worst in hockey. Not only is he undersized, but he’s really slow. Simply put, lack of size and lackluster skating is the WORST combo in hockey. But Cristall does feel like a Ranger in many ways, he’s offensively gifted and brings a lot of skill on the ice. A multidimensional threat on the ice, I would compare his game to Jeff Skinner. Kakko isn’t working out for the Rangers well, let Cristall take over and inject offense in the lineup.
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton OilersNashville got a nice haul in Dvorsky, I don’t see them walking out of the first round without a defender. A bit off-the-board, but McCarthy is such an underrated prospect. The skill and defensive smarts he has is just through the roof. This is a guy, like Dvorsky, that could benefit the play of Jusse Saros. Pure defensive defenseman, but offensive upside is a giant question mark. He does have the offensive tools to succeed at the NHL level, he just needs to use it more often on the ice in order to be present in the NHL. Get the potential out of this kid, Nashville’s top 4 on defense will be strong for ages.
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsThis just feels like a Blues-type player. The Blues love taking versatile players, and Honzek has a lot of that. He can play all three forward positions and hasn’t looked out of place in either of them. Honzek is an offensive dynamo and can solidify the Blues center depth for the future. A 1-2 punch of Benson and Honzek would look filthy for the future. His effort away from the puck needs major improvement, but other than that, this is a great pick for the retooling Blues.
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey DevilsThis is a guy, like Willander, who has skyrocketed up the rankings as of late. Wahlberg has shown excellent production in every league and tournament he’s played this season. A lot will say this is the biggest reach of the draft, but I personally don’t think that’s the case. His two-way game alone is 100% worth the first round. Wahlberg is a defensive-oriented forward, which is something the Sharks need in their system. Also fills the Sharks need of size, Wahlberg has decent size at 6’3”. Overall, an excellent pick for the rebuilding Sharks.
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-After a disappointing playoff run, the Avalanche still have a gaping hole at the 2C spot. Newhook could be that guy, but he hasn’t developed into the guy that the Avalanche were hoping to get. Let Heidt take over the 2C spot and inject skill and offense. He falls into Colorado’s lap here, mostly because his defensive upside is a big question mark. But with Colorado being such a deep team, they can be patient with Heidt’s development. It will take a few years for Heidt to get into the NHL, but he will be worth the wait.
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston BruinsI don’t know if you know this, but the Maple Leafs suck. Their franchise is a big mess, the finances are in shambles, they could lose the Core 4 of their team. More than likely Marner and Nylander, according to multiple articles. So the best thing to do is either grab BPA or a guy that can play right now. I think drafting Pano Fimis is bold, but it certainly won’t hurt the Maple Leafs in the long run. Last season I had Fimis ranked in the 3rd round of my draft board, it was surprising to see him undrafted. He’s one of the best overaged players I’ve seen in a draft, selecting him this high could create a lot of buzz. While being on the small side at 5’9”, Fimis doesn’t have any glaring flaws that makes me believe he isn’t NHL ready. We have said this many times, SIZE DOESN’T MATTER. Fimis is a really solid playmaker and just makes his linemates better. While Fimis won’t push them over the edge, he’s a guy that has a good chance of becoming a mainstay in the NHL as soon as next season.
29Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida PanthersLike Nashville, I don’t see the Canadiens leaving the first round without drafting a defender. A bit off-the-board, but Hughes seems to love the Slovakian talent. Strbak is a heavy shutdown guy, basically a worse version of Reinbacher. Good skater, booming shot, reminds me of Colton Parayko. Also has NHL-ready size at 6’2” and 205 lbs, that should boost the development much faster. Once Strbak learns to utilize his offense more, he will join a defensive core that already has Guhle, Harris, Mailloux, and Hutson.
30Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas StarsAfter addressing their center depth with their last two picks, I think its time they get a defender. And Simashev has fallen far enough. He falls into the Blues lap here, yes he’s Russian and all but he’s ranked #22 on my big board. If he didn’t have the Russian factor on him, Simashev would be a top 10 pick. His defensive capabilities are relentless, brings excellent skating and decent size on the ice. However, his offensive upside is a giant question mark, but if the Blues can get the potential out of this kid, this could end up being a bigger steal than it already is.
31Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-With Vegas, its pretty obvious that they should go BPA. I see a deep team whenever I watch Vegas. Currently based off my board, the BPA at the moment is Dragicevic. If anything, this is a steal for the Golden Knights, Dragicevic is ranked #24 on my board. However, I do see him falling because of his weak defense. His defensive capabilities is probably the worst at this stage of the draft, the upside for Dragicevic defensively is extremely low at this point. However, its quite the opposite offensively. He reminds me of Tyson Barrie, highly offensive but minimal defensive effort. Dragicevic has excellent size, skating, and a booming shot from the point. But the Golden Knights can afford to be patient with Dragicevic’s development. Or they can just trade him, like they have done with every first round prospect they drafted (apart from Brisson).
32Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Like Vegas, I also see Carolina going BPA. After Dragicevic, the BPA would be Calum Ritchie. I won’t put much detail into this analysis, mostly because Ritchie is a worse version of Danielson. Extremely solid defensively, but widely inconsistent offensively. However, I do feel like the offense is there, Ritchie is just selfish with the puck. But all and all, Ritchie would immediately become Carolina’s best prospect and a lock for their middle 6.
May 22, 2023 at 10:35 p.m.
power forward
May 22, 2023 at 10:36 p.m.
power forward
SJSGM liked this.
May 22, 2023 at 11:06 p.m.
Amirov Forever
I really like Pano Fimis. I wanted to see him get an ELC from the Leafs last season, but even after brining him to dev camp and Traverse City, the Leafs didn't scoop him up. Can't imagine much has changed in the Leafs eyes, let alone enough to make it worth a 1st. I think Simashev makes much more sense for the Leafs

Very well put together mock though. Love the insight
May 22, 2023 at 11:27 p.m.
Future Norris guy
Yzerman is also heavily scouting Samuel Honzek there's no way he falls to 25th Yzerman takes him at 17th as he loves big bodies the kid is only 18 and already 6'4" tall he has tons more room to grow.
May 22, 2023 at 11:29 p.m.
power forward
Quoting: HockeyIsMyPassion61
Yzerman is also heavily scouting Samuel Honzek there's no way he falls to 25th Yzerman takes him at 17th as he loves big bodies the kid is only 18 and already 6'4" tall he has tons more room to grow.

Ooooh I actually didnt know that! Thank you.
MoSeider53 liked this.
May 22, 2023 at 11:30 p.m.
power forward
Quoting: Nathaniel
I really like Pano Fimis. I wanted to see him get an ELC from the Leafs last season, but even after brining him to dev camp and Traverse City, the Leafs didn't scoop him up. Can't imagine much has changed in the Leafs eyes, let alone enough to make it worth a 1st. I think Simashev makes much more sense for the Leafs

Very well put together mock though. Love the insight

Thank you. Simashev would be the guy if the Maple Leafs decide to play it safe. If they want to go buzzworthy, the pick is Fimis.
May 23, 2023 at 12:29 a.m.

I could see a possibility of Yzerman using the the 2nd rnd picks he has to package a deal to move back into 1st round and snag Honzek
May 23, 2023 at 12:46 a.m.
There is absolutely zero chance Detroit takes an LHD in the first round
May 23, 2023 at 1:24 a.m.
mokumboi
Well, I hate to burst a bubble, but Benson is a winger and he is an average skater at best. No clue where you got it that he was an elite skater. I certainly hope the Blues, who do not like small Cs anyway, stay away from him or even trade down with somebody who loves him for a nice extra goodie. Hes a fine player, but not the type needed. With Moore, Reinbacher and Leonard gone, perhaps Dvorsky is the front-runner or they simply trade down a few slots and take Danielson.

Honzek and Simashev are very Blues-like picks, though. I think they'd be delighted to get them.
May 23, 2023 at 4:30 a.m.
Future Norris guy
Quoting: LRGW
I could see a possibility of Yzerman using the the 2nd rnd picks he has to package a deal to move back into 1st round and snag Honzek

He has personally been scouting him, And he usually doesn't do that unless he has strong interest in that player.
May 23, 2023 at 4:32 a.m.
Future Norris guy
Quoting: Z0ra
Ooooh I actually didnt know that! Thank you.

Yup he's personally been scouting him himself, And he usually doesn't do that. Unless he has a strong interest in that player.
May 23, 2023 at 11:47 a.m.
power forward
Yup he's personally been scouting him himself, And he usually doesn't do that. Unless he has a strong interest in that player.

So its possible that Detroit gets Willander and Honzek instead.
May 23, 2023 at 11:58 a.m.
Future Norris guy
Quoting: Z0ra
So its possible that Detroit gets Willander and Honzek instead.

Most mocks have Willander in the top 12 now, So it wouldn't shock me if Yzerman took Willander at 9 and Honzek at 17. We always expect the unexpected with Yzerman.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll