SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vegas Golden Knights

Vegas Knights how many points will they have?

How many points will the Vegas Knights obtain in their expansion season?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jun. 20, 2017 at 4:16 a.m.
Please everybody take time to vote on the point total that think Vegas will have their initial NHL expansion season... I think their best chance for Playoffs is to finish in top 3 of Pacific. Kings have 3 of the most injury prone goalies in Quick, Zatkoff, Campbell which will be a factor. Sharks Cup window has closed, they faded badly last year. Oilers had an unexpected season, Talbot playing over 80 games which will be hard to duplicate. Flames tend to have a good year followed by struggling. Vancouver is a long way removed from the days they were competing to win the division. The Ducks have their own issues, so nobody in there is a lock.

As for their chances of making a wild card the Blackhawks have 21M in cap space locked on two players with a defense that isn't as good anymore. Blues along with Nashville might struggle again to even make the Post Season. Who knows which Wild team will show up, even the Jets had more points than the Kings last year so anything is possible. I'm thinking Vegas will end up with around 88 or 89 points exactly. Much will depend if they make OT 20-30 times to gain an extra point even if they lose. I expect them to finish 6-10 in WC depending on how the other teams injuries pan out. IF the Cap didn't go up they would have had 10-20% better chance of making it into playoffs though. IF possible close voting at the All Star Break so we can have a more accurate reading of what people thought...
Jun. 21, 2017 at 11:56 p.m.
way too early to tell with that roster they have to make at least 8 trades before the season starts. and i expect at least 5 more at the trade deadline. i expect them to really struggle. 58 points if my best guess 26 wins
Jun. 22, 2017 at 11:18 p.m.
33-42-7 is what I expect from them.
Jun. 23, 2017 at 12:12 p.m.
Banned
44-57-7 Is What I Am Expecting from their first season as a hockey team And I Think They Are Going Very Active Acquiring Trading Players Especially In This Year Tradedeadline
Jun. 27, 2017 at 12:24 p.m.
44-57-7 we taking 1st season maybe u meant 18-57-7 there are only 82 games

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit