Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$7,142,857$7,142,857
C
UFA - 7
$3,000,000$3,000,000
RW, LW
UFA - 7
$855,833$855,833 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$7,100,000$7,100,000
C, LW
UFA - 7
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW, LW
RFA - 2
$918,333$918,333
C, LW
RFA - 3
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$412,500$412K)
C, LW
RFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,285,714$4,285,714
LD
UFA - 7
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$3,979,000$3,979,000
G
RFA - 1
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$1,850,000$2M)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RD
UFA - 8
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$925,000$925K)
G
RFA - 2
Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
$4,025,175$4,025,175
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$687,500$687,500
RD
UFA - 1
$1,800,000$1,800,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,350,000$1,350,000
LD
RFA - 1
$1,850,000$1,850,000
LD/RD
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 29, 2023 at 3:50 p.m.
Take out Rosen
Boos liked this.
May 29, 2023 at 3:55 p.m.
Quoting: MasterLevi
Take out Rosen

And put in Krebs. And make it a guaranteed first in '24. These trades for Hart are all hilarious. You want him you're going to have to pay for him, Philly doesn't have to trade him and he's there best player.
Samsoc222 liked this.
May 29, 2023 at 3:58 p.m.
Quoting: Clarky11
And put in Krebs. And make it a guaranteed first in '24. These trades for Hart are all hilarious. You want him you're going to have to pay for him, Philly doesn't have to trade him and he's there best player.

Why does Hart deserve all that?

Kuemper being a top 5 goalie got a late 1st + Connor Timmins

Andersen at 26 with a .919 save % got the 30th pick

And somehow Hart is worth Krebs + UPL + 1st? Much more than those guys got? I want what you're smokin.

Keep him then.
May 29, 2023 at 4:03 p.m.
Pens can't do that. They need the defense.
May 29, 2023 at 4:07 p.m.
Pens are better
Nope. Pettersson isnt available
May 29, 2023 at 4:25 p.m.
Why does Hart deserve all that?

Kuemper being a top 5 goalie got a late 1st + Connor Timmins

Andersen at 26 with a .919 save % got the 30th pick

And somehow Hart is worth Krebs + UPL + 1st? Much more than those guys got? I want what you're smokin.

Keep him then.

Kuemper was in his 30's and Andersen was on a good team when he got traded.

Hart s 24, and hasn't even hit his prime. You put him on a good team, with decent D (for gods sake Risto is in their top four) and that save percentage will skyrocket.

A mid/late first and guy with potential in Krebs (26 points last year?!) isn't too much to pay for Hart. Krebs is the guy Philly would want.

You can keep UPL though.

'24 first and Krebs is fine.

You're right though, Philly will keep him. He's the foundation of their rebuild. Buffalo should trade for Hellebuyuck.
May 29, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.
Kuemper was in his 30's and Andersen was on a good team when he got traded.

Hart s 24, and hasn't even hit his prime. You put him on a good team, with decent D (for gods sake Risto is in their top four) and that save percentage will skyrocket.

A mid/late first and guy with potential in Krebs (26 points last year?!) isn't too much to pay for Hart. Krebs is the guy Philly would want.

You can keep UPL though.

'24 first and Krebs is fine.

You're right though, Philly will keep him. He's the foundation of their rebuild. Buffalo should trade for Hellebuyuck.

And Hart isn't nearly as good compared to those 2 when they got traded. We're not talking about a top 10 goalie here. We've had 5 1st rounders traded for goalies the last 10 years. Goalies don't have that much value. Somehow a meh inconsistent goalie is gonna get one of the best returns since 2013. Just because he plays for your favorite team doesn't mean he's worth all that.

"You're right though, Philly will keep him. He's the foundation of their rebuild." Good luck with that
May 29, 2023 at 4:43 p.m.
See you space cowboy
And Hart isn't nearly as good compared to those 2 when they got traded. We're not talking about a top 10 goalie here. We've had 5 1st rounders traded for goalies the last 10 years. Goalies don't have that much value. Somehow a meh inconsistent goalie is gonna get one of the best returns since 2013. Just because he plays for your favorite team doesn't mean he's worth all that.

"You're right though, Philly will keep him. He's the foundation of their rebuild." Good luck with that

Yet Hart has time to grow, while the other two were i their prime. While I doubt anyone will ever agree on a price, it seems people always over value Hart or under value Hart.

Besides, why would Buffalo need Hart when they have UPL and Devon Levi? I highly doubt they would want to be trading for a goalie when they have bigger and more important tweaks to make.
Samsoc222, radtad and Clarky11 liked this.
May 29, 2023 at 4:45 p.m.
Banned

Hey man it’s alright to tell people when you don’t know what ur talking about lol. Try trading Hart for more than scraps and maybe the Flyers would accept. If your goalie is so good and worth anything, play him! If Rosen is worth so much why did 4 Phantoms have better seasons than him, one of which being a defenseman? 😂😂😂 If your team is actually going to be good what’s a mid to late 2nd that could be a 1st in a year? This deal for Hart is literally scraps lol there’s nothing worth it to even move him for. The Flyers have better prospects and picks, we can just wait to move Hart at a deadline when everyone gets desperate
May 29, 2023 at 4:46 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Moss_Bucket
Yet Hart has time to grow, while the other two were i their prime. While I doubt anyone will ever agree on a price, it seems people always over value Hart or under value Hart.

Besides, why would Buffalo need Hart when they have UPL and Devon Levi? I highly doubt they would want to be trading for a goalie when they have bigger and more important tweaks to make.

Don’t bother man he thinks he has the next Igor and McDavid in that trade for Hart when we had multiple prospects have better seasons than those guys lol
May 29, 2023 at 5:57 p.m.
Bahaha a Buffalo fan throwing shade at rebuild. The irony.
May 29, 2023 at 5:58 p.m.

Keep him.
May 29, 2023 at 6:01 p.m.

Hart is miles ahead of both those goalies when they were 24.

Oh and look, a Buffalo fan throwing shade at a rebuild. The irony.
May 29, 2023 at 8:05 p.m.
Hart is miles ahead of both those goalies when they were 24.

Oh and look, a Buffalo fan throwing shade at a rebuild. The irony.

That's not how anything works. Goalies aren't guaranteed to get better as they get older. It's not like Matt Murray or Jordan Binnington are stars right now.

Anyways Freddy had a .923 save% at 24. He wasn't miles ahead.

Kuemper also had similar stats to Hart at 24. He got traded for Tobias Reider & Scott Wedgewood a few seasons later lol

"Oh and look, a Buffalo fan throwing shade at a rebuild. The irony." Yes I've got a lot of experience watching bad rebuilds. We can see a trainwreck coming from a mile away
May 29, 2023 at 8:13 p.m.
Quoting: Samsoc222
Hey man it’s alright to tell people when you don’t know what ur talking about lol. Try trading Hart for more than scraps and maybe the Flyers would accept. If your goalie is so good and worth anything, play him! If Rosen is worth so much why did 4 Phantoms have better seasons than him, one of which being a defenseman? 😂😂😂 If your team is actually going to be good what’s a mid to late 2nd that could be a 1st in a year? This deal for Hart is literally scraps lol there’s nothing worth it to even move him for. The Flyers have better prospects and picks, we can just wait to move Hart at a deadline when everyone gets desperate

I'm sorry man. I get he's probably one of your favorite players, but goalies just aren't worth that much. They don't have that kind of value. Great goalies have been traded for late 1sts. A young struggling goalie isn't going to get one of the best goalie returns of the decade. Sometimes the truth hurts. Take the homer glasses off.

"If Rosen is worth so much why did 4 Phantoms have better seasons than him, one of which being a defenseman?" "Hey man it’s alright to tell people when you don’t know what ur talking about lol."

Oh the irony

"The Flyers have better prospects and picks, we can just wait to move Hart at a deadline when everyone gets desperate"

Enjoy the 2nd + prospect or maybe the late 1st.
May 29, 2023 at 8:17 p.m.
Quoting: Moss_Bucket

Fans overvalue their own players. That's just how it goes. My teams players are worth more than your teams players.

I don't base my value of a player by how much I like them or if they play for my favorite team. We can see how much goalies have gotten recently. We can see the goalie market just isn't that great. Fans want to ignore that though.

I'm not the one who made this GM. I wouldn't trade more than a 2nd + UPL for Hart.
May 29, 2023 at 10:25 p.m.
Banned
Fans overvalue their own players. That's just how it goes. My teams players are worth more than your teams players.

I don't base my value of a player by how much I like them or if they play for my favorite team. We can see how much goalies have gotten recently. We can see the goalie market just isn't that great. Fans want to ignore that though.

I'm not the one who made this GM. I wouldn't trade more than a 2nd + UPL for Hart.

Lol yeah Hart is worth a 2nd and an average at best goalie lol
May 29, 2023 at 10:26 p.m.
Banned
I'm sorry man. I get he's probably one of your favorite players, but goalies just aren't worth that much. They don't have that kind of value. Great goalies have been traded for late 1sts. A young struggling goalie isn't going to get one of the best goalie returns of the decade. Sometimes the truth hurts. Take the homer glasses off.

"If Rosen is worth so much why did 4 Phantoms have better seasons than him, one of which being a defenseman?" "Hey man it’s alright to tell people when you don’t know what ur talking about lol."

Oh the irony

"The Flyers have better prospects and picks, we can just wait to move Hart at a deadline when everyone gets desperate"

Enjoy the 2nd + prospect or maybe the late 1st.

Flyers will get more than that and you can eat ur words if he is actually traded. I like Hart but I’d rather trade him but they will only trade him for an offer that’s worth something not the scraps all of ur fans think u will trade for him
Clarky11 liked this.
May 29, 2023 at 11:09 p.m.
That's not how anything works. Goalies aren't guaranteed to get better as they get older. It's not like Matt Murray or Jordan Binnington are stars right now.

Anyways Freddy had a .923 save% at 24. He wasn't miles ahead.

Kuemper also had similar stats to Hart at 24. He got traded for Tobias Reider & Scott Wedgewood a few seasons later lol

"Oh and look, a Buffalo fan throwing shade at a rebuild. The irony." Yes I've got a lot of experience watching bad rebuilds. We can see a trainwreck coming from a mile away

That you can, Philly needs to look at how Buffalo's been doing it and do the opposite...which is why they should keep Hart.

Keumper is just a terrible comparison to Hart. Talented? Sure, couldn't stay healthy though. He was like 28 before he played a full season. Incredibly frustrating as a young goalie. Hart is 24 and just finished his fifth season. Fourth as a starter.

Freddie was on powerhouse Duck teams that finished first in their division. And at 24 he was still splitting the crease wasn't he? Imagine Hart on Boston, or Colorado?

Hart has never played on a good team, if one trades for him he's going to be in the conversation as one of the best in league. You should actually tune in and watch a game. Stands on his head almost every night. On a terrible team this year, and how many times did they pull him? Once?

Teams don't trade young goalies like Hart, they build around them. They certainly don't give them away with no in house replacement for nothing.
Moss_Bucket liked this.
May 30, 2023 at 12:29 p.m.

I can understand wanting value back for your teams’ guys, but saying Rosen is a scrap is not accurate at all. He was the 14th overall pick in 2021, and was over a .5 PPG player in the AHL as a 19 year old and is having a very good playoff. He would be comparable to Cam York in your prospect depth
May 30, 2023 at 12:41 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: SJCI
I can understand wanting value back for your teams’ guys, but saying Rosen is a scrap is not accurate at all. He was the 14th overall pick in 2021, and was over a .5 PPG player in the AHL as a 19 year old and is having a very good playoff. He would be comparable to Cam York in your prospect depth

He’s not a scrap the deal as a whole is scraps. I also fail to see how he would be compared to York when again a handful of our players had better seasons than him at around the same age as him in the AHL. He would be like 7th or 8th at best on our prospect list in my opinion and the deal definitely doesn’t get Hart. A deal for Hart starts with Levi or the Buffalo 2023 1st. Neither of which will be offered which is why Hart will 100% not end up in Buffalo if he is moved.
May 30, 2023 at 4:38 p.m.
He’s not a scrap the deal as a whole is scraps. I also fail to see how he would be compared to York when again a handful of our players had better seasons than him at around the same age as him in the AHL. He would be like 7th or 8th at best on our prospect list in my opinion and the deal definitely doesn’t get Hart. A deal for Hart starts with Levi or the Buffalo 2023 1st. Neither of which will be offered which is why Hart will 100% not end up in Buffalo if he is moved.

Fair enough, but just as a rebuttal - In the Athletic’s rank of players under 23, the only Flyers above him were Gauthier, Farabee, and York (however York was in the same tier hence my comparable). You are absolutely entitled to that opinion though.
May 30, 2023 at 4:43 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: SJCI
Fair enough, but just as a rebuttal - In the Athletic’s rank of players under 23, the only Flyers above him were Gauthier, Farabee, and York (however York was in the same tier hence my comparable). You are absolutely entitled to that opinion though.

The media can write whatever they want. The fact is multiple Phantoms were more productive than him this year at around the same age as him. That’s not even including the 3 the Athletic included.
May 31, 2023 at 6:40 p.m.
Flyers will get more than that and you can eat ur words if he is actually traded. I like Hart but I’d rather trade him but they will only trade him for an offer that’s worth something not the scraps all of ur fans think u will trade for him

I've heard that a million times. Hawks fans told me Cat was getting 2nd overall. Wild fans told me Fiala was getting a top 10 pick. Sharks fans told me Timo was getting our 1st + Peterka. Guess Hart is next?

It's not scraps. It's market value. Your valuation of what he would get isn't based in reality. It's based on fandom.
May 31, 2023 at 6:58 p.m.
That you can, Philly needs to look at how Buffalo's been doing it and do the opposite...which is why they should keep Hart.

Keumper is just a terrible comparison to Hart. Talented? Sure, couldn't stay healthy though. He was like 28 before he played a full season. Incredibly frustrating as a young goalie. Hart is 24 and just finished his fifth season. Fourth as a starter.

Freddie was on powerhouse Duck teams that finished first in their division. And at 24 he was still splitting the crease wasn't he? Imagine Hart on Boston, or Colorado?

Hart has never played on a good team, if one trades for him he's going to be in the conversation as one of the best in league. You should actually tune in and watch a game. Stands on his head almost every night. On a terrible team this year, and how many times did they pull him? Once?

Teams don't trade young goalies like Hart, they build around them. They certainly don't give them away with no in house replacement for nothing.

Yea Philly should do the opposite of being the youngest team in the league, plenty of cap space, best prospect pool, and only missing the playoffs by 1 point. 😂
Risto will help you with your upcoming playoff drought.

Kuemper isn't a terrible example. You're just coping because he got way less than people expected. Same with every goalie. That's how the goalie market is. Like I've heard a million times before that your player is completely different from everyone else, will break the market, and get the best return ever.

You realize we have analytics that take team defense into consideration? Hart was 15th this year & 49th last year. Kuemper was on Arizona and was 6th and 13th. I also remember Sabres fans on here trading top 10 picks for Kuemper + prospects.

Spare me all the excuses man. I've watched him play enough. I wasn't wearing homer glasses either. You just don't understand how the market values goalies. Only 5 1st round picks traded for a goalie the last 10 years. Hilarious you think his value is that of a young top forward or defenceman.

Teams do trade goalies when they are pending RFAs w/ arb and can walk in 2 years. Either sign him, trade him, or he walks for nothing.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll