SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My last post updated (more rumor updates and Michkov drops to 8th)

My last post updated (more rumor updates and Michkov drops to 8th)

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Z0ra
Published: Jun. 4, 2023 at 12:11 p.m.
Description
Why Cristall doesnt get drafted in the first round: He is undersized at 5'8" and is a slow skater. Both those issues alone will make him fall. But pure skill he has top 10 talent.

Why Dragicevic falls: Has top 10 offense in the draft. But his defensive game is not good and the complete opposite.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Columbus after the draft lottery has been scouting Smith hard.
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Like said in my last post, Montreal loves this guy.
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Arizona currently loves Reinbacher. It makes sense, they are flexible at forward
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-ASP is the guy the Flyers love and currently are wanting to build the team around. The prospect no one is talking about is Brink, everyones pick at this spot is Benson. Both players are similar.
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-In my last post, i had michkov dropping to 12th. A lot of comments said that michkov could come to the NHL sooner if he gets drafted by Washington if ovi enters the KHL.
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Stevie Y has been scouting Moore, Willander, and Honzek hard. But if Benson falls to their lap they should take him.
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-I had Dvorsky going to the Blues. But Moore is still available and hes one of the best skaters in the draft, especially way better than Dvorsky.
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Vancouver needs defenseman and has been linked to ASP. However I have Willander higher on my board so they take him.
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsIf Michkov doesnt go to Arizona, they will get Gulyayev.
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Sabres opt for BPA if none of the 3 defenders are available. Production alone Perreault is a top pick, hes 9th on my board
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Penguins should grab best forward available. Dvorsky is basically a rawer version of Malkin. Based off skating i have dvorsky falling.
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-A big reach but Heidt is basically Gaudreau 2.0
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersAt least Detroit gets one of the 3 guys they were targeting
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Rick Bowness type player. Cirelli 2.0
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Biggest steal of the draft. Falls cause he doesnt have pro level skating.
22Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Los Angeles KingsColumbus passes on Smith and goes off the board taking the defensive Wahlberg. Hes a rawer version of Dvorsky.
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey DevilsBut has top 10 talent and adds size. Grier wants size and the sharks can wait on buts arrival.
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston BruinsToronto goes way off the board. They are in win now mode and could be trading Matthews. Fimis may be an overager but he has no holes and is nhl ready. Size doesnt matter
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas StarsThis guy can go between 10 to 40
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Jun. 4, 2023 at 1:55 p.m.
i have still to understand why ovechkin would have any power in making michkov go to the nhl sooner? its the teams that owns him who have a say.
Z0ra liked this.
Jun. 4, 2023 at 2:56 p.m.
Would be insane if Sale falls that far
Z0ra liked this.
Jun. 4, 2023 at 3:10 p.m.
power forward
Sale is ranked 20th on my board. Has been inconsistent and is a liability in his own end. Also 90% of the teams are addressing by need, i can totally see Sale be drafted between the 10th to 25th range.
Jun. 4, 2023 at 3:11 p.m.
power forward
Quoting: drambui
i have still to understand why ovechkin would have any power in making michkov go to the nhl sooner? its the teams that owns him who have a say.

I dont fully get it either. But hes either getting drafted 8th or 12th.
drambui liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll