SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Tampa Bay Lightning

Cal Foote to the Tampa Bay Lightning

Who would you have taken with this pick?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jun. 27, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.
The other I listed are simply big names. Personally I like the pick, but I feel this team has a lot of right handed defencemen including within our prospects. Stralman, Coburn, Dotchin, Sustr, Sergachev, Witkowski (if he resigns), Spencer, Cernak, and Thomas. It would be a risk, but any draft pick including Foote is always a risk. I would've taken Valimaki so we have a chance at having another reliable defenseman coming up the left side outside of Hedman,. Koekkoek looks like the only other LD guaranteed to be on the team this year with Masin or Hajek possibly competing for a spot.
Jul. 1, 2017 at 9:16 p.m.
i think foote i think he was very undervalued and prob the closest dman to being nhl ready and i pretty sure he plays off side right d on left side. but every game i same he was impressive. hedman 2.0 they have so much talent at forward positions drouin was expendable
Jul. 4, 2017 at 12:23 a.m.
Foote. I wanted to pick him in GMgame and thought he was a good option for the team.
Jul. 4, 2017 at 4:34 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: boltscharge17
Foote. I wanted to pick him in GMgame and thought he was a good option for the team.

There were four Dmen picked in row, at 14, 15, 16 and 17. Fifteen years from now we'll see if that the correct order.

hockeyGoDZ. The Drouin deal....should be a good trade for both teams. Tampa needed cap space, so how to do it? Gotta trade a good player for a unknown but top prospect. Just the right thing to do.
Jul. 31, 2017 at 5:33 p.m.
Habs
Quoting: palhal
Quoting: boltscharge17

There were four Dmen picked in row, at 14, 15, 16 and 17. Fifteen years from now we'll see if that the correct order.

hockeyGoDZ. The Drouin deal....should be a good trade for both teams. Tampa needed cap space, so how to do it? Gotta trade a good player for a unknown but top prospect. Just the right thing to do.

5 dmen in a row, Vaakanainen went to Boston at 18.
Aug. 1, 2017 at 1:10 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Probably Foote ... maybe Liljegren.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit