$1,900,000$1,900,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
$4,150,000$4,150,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW, LW
RFA - 1
$836,667$836,667 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
C
RFA - 2
$762,500$762,500
RW, C
RFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$7,850,000$7,850,000
LD
UFA - 4
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
UFA - 3
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 3
$4,400,000$4,400,000
RD
RFA - 1
$762,500$762,500
G
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$775,000$775,000
RD
UFA - 2
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 2
$883,750$883,750
C
RFA - 1
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 31, 2023 at 8:55 p.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: MaxBorjshlapsky
Lol thanks I muffed that one

No problem
MaxBorjshlapsky liked this.
Jul. 31, 2023 at 8:56 p.m.
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
Quoting: Leafsfan98
Troll: https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/players/william-nylander/831073, Shoots: Right

So it's a good point they shoot left but it's not worth enough except sometimes offensively which is where he will be used anyways I'm saying he won't be used in all the situations he was last year he will be more specialized.
Jul. 31, 2023 at 9:00 p.m.
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
I'm telling you all my recurring Nylander trades originated from all of Leafs nation wanted a core 4 break up which I say doing a better job at finding players around them was more important but that is being done now and the players are making it easier to move Nylander and use that money the idea is not ridiculous but I get ridiculed and the trades are not that bad that I make it's just Leafs nation doesn't understand how this would have to work and they don't see what bertuzzi and Domi will bring either way the push back on Nylander trades is the silluest thing from leafsnation yet it's completely on character for the maniac side of this fan base
Jul. 31, 2023 at 9:03 p.m.
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
Quoting: Leafsfan98
No problem

I appreciate the healthy debate I don't mind disagreements, just the people that insult and have no points to argue I'm not entertaining that
Jul. 31, 2023 at 9:15 p.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
I appreciate the healthy debate I don't mind disagreements, just the people that insult and have no points to argue I'm not entertaining that

But it was a little bit of a troll to say Nylander shoots left... as for the comment above... having a right shot player is important defensively for breakouts... it's harder to receive on the backhand and give a backhand pass out of the zone, so why not have another pithy that will help out... And offensively, it's better to have the righty for the 1 timers
MaxBorjshlapsky liked this.
Jul. 31, 2023 at 10:18 p.m.
Rip
No no I already knew you were a Domi hater type don't worry and probably an ex Nylander hater but now all the sudden thinks he's a god don't worry I can tell exactly what kind of "fan" you are.... considering you're a Nylander super fan complaining about another guy back checking lol

I have been saying for years that Nylander had a 40 goal 90 point season in him. Nylander has Gott better defensively and more consistent each year and he is an elite player. Domi sucks
Jul. 31, 2023 at 10:19 p.m.
Rip
Quoting: RipNasty
Lol, he never got demoted, Keefe wanted to see how having him drive his own line looked. And it always looked good, but then JT's line would do nothing without Willy. At least get your facts straight. Kampf and Engvall had their best few games when they played with Willy. Domi is going to be the guy demoted, he's catastrophically bad defensively. I bet he makes some glaring mistakes or lazy back checks and he'll be dropping quick. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded.

I hope I am wrong but that's the worst signing they made I think. He isn't physical, he's good offensively but terrible defensively and I don't think he really produces without top end talent. Maybe his after the whistle stuff does something good but I doubt it.

Also I dare you to go find my apparent flip flopping on Willy.
Aug. 1, 2023 at 6:36 a.m.
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
Also I dare you to go find my apparent flip flopping on Willy.

I thought about scrolling through your history of comments if it's possible but I'm not that insane...and also even I flip flopped so that was a nonsense comment anyways.

Even though it's hard to tell and I get that but I think Nylander is elite but I don't believe Nylander in the core 4 gets US the cup I believe what he would return in a trade is worth a shot to change the look and try with the guys remaining and whoever they bring in because Nylander isn't our best guy, matthews and marner are the guys so build around them if we have a couple conference final appearances I may feel differently and if it wasnt time to empty the bank on Nylander I would say dont trade him but I think it's time.

And I'll give Nylander his flowers as a all time leaf great even and a forever leaf and proud of the memories he brought as a fan but I'm good with a trade for him now.
Aug. 1, 2023 at 6:51 a.m.
Rip
I thought about scrolling through your history of comments if it's possible but I'm not that insane...and also even I flip flopped so that was a nonsense comment anyways.

Even though it's hard to tell and I get that but I think Nylander is elite but I don't believe Nylander in the core 4 gets US the cup I believe what he would return in a trade is worth a shot to change the look and try with the guys remaining and whoever they bring in because Nylander isn't our best guy, matthews and marner are the guys so build around them if we have a couple conference final appearances I may feel differently and if it wasnt time to empty the bank on Nylander I would say dont trade him but I think it's time.

And I'll give Nylander his flowers as a all time leaf great even and a forever leaf and proud of the memories he brought as a fan but I'm good with a trade for him now.

I am beginning to think you may not be a human. Just an ai not that has learned to communicate of this site and that makes a lot of sense. You communication style is not quite right, odd phrasing. Like how an alien would talk to humans if it wanted to fit in but obviously not well.

"Hello fellow real human, shall we converse about this sports team? After a normal human data dive into the sporting world, I can tell Nylander is trash, so I will fit in by making bad trades each day and hearing what my fellow real humans have to say."

It's like when people have made chat bots twitter immediately turns them into hateful monster. Capfriendly immediately turned your programing into a Leaf troll. Try resetting to factory settings maybe.
Aug. 1, 2023 at 6:59 a.m.
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
I am beginning to think you may not be a human. Just an ai not that has learned to communicate of this site and that makes a lot of sense. You communication style is not quite right, odd phrasing. Like how an alien would talk to humans if it wanted to fit in but obviously not well.

"Hello fellow real human, shall we converse about this sports team? After a normal human data dive into the sporting world, I can tell Nylander is trash, so I will fit in by making bad trades each day and hearing what my fellow real humans have to say."

It's like when people have made chat bots twitter immediately turns them into hateful monster. Capfriendly immediately turned your programing into a Leaf troll. Try resetting to factory settings maybe.

Lol ok but you're the one with repeat comments

"You're a troll"
"Another troll post"
"He's just a troll"

It's because I am a good writer and that throws you off because if you read your post back to yourself just once you'll see it doesn't really make any sense, not that you can't write properly its just lazy...I am an ai monster yes also is a very ridiculous statement lol but it's all good.
Aug. 1, 2023 at 7:11 a.m.
Rip
Lol ok but you're the one with repeat comments

"You're a troll"
"Another troll post"
"He's just a troll"

It's because I am a good writer and that throws you off because if you read your post back to yourself just once you'll see it doesn't really make any sense, not that you can't write properly its just lazy...I am an ai monster yes also is a very ridiculous statement lol but it's all good.

I used to write for a living, so odd writing sticks out like a thumb and your statements are often disjointed and strange. It doesn't throw me off, it is hard to follow. The overall theme though is Willy is garbage and the Leafs have to trade him for nothing.

Are you the Mitch Marner elite guy? That guy changed his name every year and constantly trolled the Leafs while posing as a leaf fan. You can't accuse me of trolling the Leafs since I am consistently saying the same thing. You? Every trade you make is more or less bad for TO
Aug. 1, 2023 at 7:42 a.m.
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
I used to write for a living, so odd writing sticks out like a thumb and your statements are often disjointed and strange. It doesn't throw me off, it is hard to follow. The overall theme though is Willy is garbage and the Leafs have to trade him for nothing.

Are you the Mitch Marner elite guy? That guy changed his name every year and constantly trolled the Leafs while posing as a leaf fan. You can't accuse me of trolling the Leafs since I am consistently saying the same thing. You? Every trade you make is more or less bad for TO

No this is the only account I have ever made, ok I would say a "professional " writer, journalist or any of these people in the hockey writers and most broadcasters and youtubers are the closest personalities to ai, npc, total bland, milk and toast type people that just follow the streamlined narrative so it is no disrespect to and it's only my personal feelings that you are probably very used to following the status quo considering you were a professional writer I am more if the independent thinking, do my iwn thing human that works blue collar jobs and uses real supportive evidence for my claims I'm not used to theorizing and having no basis on my claims when I do a job it has to work or it can be catastrophic so I don't usually just follow what people say aimlessly and I'm really accustomed to having to stand behind my work...also why my thoughts seem all over the place because I can make a lot of them and I just keep writing without much Grammer because the content is more important to me and not the grammar ...when I read sports articles I laugh because the grammar is not too bad but the level of vocabulary is terrible, the ideas, the lack of evidence is terrible also...it's also why I think you're depth of responses to my content so much was just the same insult over and over so I would say your best option since you had that type of background is go read philosophy, go do some real work with your hands, get outside and open your mind a little I did these things it helped a lot to have a better outlook on the world
Aug. 1, 2023 at 8:52 a.m.
Rip
No this is the only account I have ever made, ok I would say a "professional " writer, journalist or any of these people in the hockey writers and most broadcasters and youtubers are the closest personalities to ai, npc, total bland, milk and toast type people that just follow the streamlined narrative so it is no disrespect to and it's only my personal feelings that you are probably very used to following the status quo considering you were a professional writer I am more if the independent thinking, do my iwn thing human that works blue collar jobs and uses real supportive evidence for my claims I'm not used to theorizing and having no basis on my claims when I do a job it has to work or it can be catastrophic so I don't usually just follow what people say aimlessly and I'm really accustomed to having to stand behind my work...also why my thoughts seem all over the place because I can make a lot of them and I just keep writing without much Grammer because the content is more important to me and not the grammar ...when I read sports articles I laugh because the grammar is not too bad but the level of vocabulary is terrible, the ideas, the lack of evidence is terrible also...it's also why I think you're depth of responses to my content so much was just the same insult over and over so I would say your best option since you had that type of background is go read philosophy, go do some real work with your hands, get outside and open your mind a little I did these things it helped a lot to have a better outlook on the world

Getting rid of trolls and troll mentality will make the world way better. Be better, stop trolling and just let all this nonsense go. That would be better. I have no problem with anyone apart from trolls.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll