SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Great Signing of Dmitry Kulikov

Jul. 1, 2017 at 7:33 p.m.
How do people feel about Dmitry Kulikov; a real good D man who can provide some offense. Got unlucky last season. Great deal for the Jets. This is coming from a neutral fan by the way
Jul. 5, 2017 at 1:04 a.m.
Quoting: Callum0328
How do people feel about Dmitry Kulikov; a real good D man who can provide some offense. Got unlucky last season. Great deal for the Jets. This is coming from a neutral fan by the way

I never liked him, not crazy about signing, what did he have like 5 points? I'm not big on advanced stats but saw some chart where I think Franson was a +11 Corsi while this guy was a -7.1 on the same team. Figure he will get hurt or not help them get better as my take on the matter. I like some players on the Jets, signing Steve Mason I think was a better move than Elliot would have been. Trouba might become a stud if they can keep him locked up long enough. I wasn't happy to see they signed him or for the price tag he ended up costing them. Just to be rid of Pavelec makes me feel better about the teams chances... They had more points than the Kings going on a really impressive win streak if recall right. I think Jets got a better shot at Post Season than Nashville, a few other teams below Predators like Kings, Coyotes, and Stars have improved enough to threaten their spot if nothing else.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll