SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Arizona Coyotes

Summer transfers

What do you think about changes? (Smitty, Doaner, Tip, Vrbata left)
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 2, 2017 at 4:48 p.m.
elekesb
I personally believe that's not the good way to build a new team. We would need some veterans during the season.
Jul. 3, 2017 at 12:48 a.m.
Well I always liked Vrbata I had him back when he started in Fantasy hockey stuff too... Think letting him go was dumb since he had value to trade last season if were going to let him walk. I can see the other moves, don't really blame them for letting Doan go who had a bad year. Trading Smith was good to clear that up without having to buy him out or pay him the full salary. Not sure what Tip is, why do people always add letters to those who have short names like ie or er hehe smile. Out of all the moves it bothers me they didn't trade Vrbata at the deadline to give him a shot at Post Season if were letting him leave anyways for nothing. Was never a big fan of Smith they were a bit of a defensive shell when he had his best years anyways.
Jul. 3, 2017 at 4:13 a.m.
elekesb
Sorry, Tip is Dave Tippett
Jul. 4, 2017 at 10:02 p.m.
Sensible Commentary
Quoting: elekesb
I personally believe that's not the good way to build a new team. We would need some veterans during the season.
The Coyotes *have* veterans. OEL, Goligoski, Hjalmarsson, Schenn, Stepan, McGinn, Richardson, Rieder, Martinook; the blind aren't leading the blind in Arizona.

Besides, the Maple Leafs had the same proportion of "youngsters" on their team and still made the playoffs.
Jul. 5, 2017 at 12:45 a.m.
Quoting: elekesb
Sorry, Tip is Dave Tippett

Thanks I was a little confused since Florida drafted this guy Owen Tippett who might play this season or get a chance. Guess that is a popular name if nothing else smile. Tip makes me think of Tip O'neal or some others too hehe wink.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit