SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/San Jose Sharks

Sharks Needs?

Jul. 3, 2017 at 9:27 a.m.
LafreneiretoKravtsov
What are they for this season and moving forward?
Jul. 3, 2017 at 3:52 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
They need Defence.
Jul. 3, 2017 at 4:11 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
They need Defence.

Brent Burns, Marc Eduard Vlassic, Justin Braun, Paul Martin, Brendan Dillon, Mirco Mueller, Dylan Demelo...how do they need defence?
Jul. 3, 2017 at 5:35 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7
They need Defence.

Brent Burns, Marc Eduard Vlassic, Justin Braun, Paul Martin, Brendan Dillon, Mirco Mueller, Dylan Demelo...how do they need defence?

You should know they don't have Mirco Mueller anymore... I'm not a fan of their D-men really after Burns/Braun... DeMelo or HEed maybe can be the 3rd pair right shot D though... Martin is old, Vlasic is injury prone, also the Defensive D-man had more value in the league 3-5 years ago... So if they could at least upgrade the left shot to have a guy who can play on PP instead of forwards which worked great when Oilers beat them in Short handed goals it would help. They don't even have a Martinez or Muzzin type who can get 10 or more goals... I'd like them to get a left shot who has size but is also fast with offensive ability for 10+ goals along with 40-50 points. In SCF Dillon was a liability for them, anytime his pair got out there it seemed Penguins got chances even if didn't show up all time in score sheets. Mirco was supposed to be a big deal, they traded him if remember instead of risk losing him in Expansion Draft. I think he is on the Devils now if wondering though I could be wrong since going by memory smile.
Jul. 3, 2017 at 8:31 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7
They need Defence.

i would only call 3 of those guys top 4 defensemen.
Jul. 4, 2017 at 11:43 p.m.
Banned
The Sharks need wing scoring and some more speed in my opinion. A big retool is eminent at this point, even with that massive Burns contract. I think he should be traded within a few years if possible, because I don't think the Sharks are going to be able to contend until they get younger and faster

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll