SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Mark Pysyk

Jul. 8, 2017 at 6:02 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
He isn't shown on the Panthers' roster ... do you guys think he might have been traded or something?
Jul. 8, 2017 at 6:04 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
He isn't shown on the Panthers' roster ... do you guys think he might have been traded or something?

On this site? Or every site that checked? Maybe he is on the lower part of the list under Non Roster players? Did they show his signing or whatever on here when he signed?
Jul. 8, 2017 at 6:05 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Daoloth

On this site? Or every site that checked? Maybe he is on the lower part of the list under Non Roster players? Did they show his signing or whatever on here when he signed?

no, on their official roster on nhl.com.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 6:05 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Jul. 8, 2017 at 6:07 p.m.

Well NHL.com is inferior to CapFriendly along with many other sites wink... They don't list players properly on there anyways like when checked the Islanders they had Eberle listed as a Center smile. I think the Wang guy or whatever who owned the Islanders is one who runs the NHL site or the videos on there or something if remember... I clicked on the Vilardi draft pick there a bit ago with it kept playing all the picks until his instead of his actual pick for example wink. I had to find the link on another site partially by accident to view it wink.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 6:10 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Well NHL.com is inferior to CapFriendly along with many other sites wink... They don't list players properly on there anyways like when checked the Islanders they had Eberle listed as a Center smile. I think the Wang guy or whatever who owned the Islanders is one who runs the NHL site or the videos on there or something if remember... I clicked on the Vilardi draft pick there a bit ago with it kept playing all the picks until his instead of his actual pick for example wink. I had to find the link on another site partially by accident to view it wink.

Yeah, but they almost always have the correct players on the roster. They must have sent him down to the minors for now. But why is Lehner not on BUF's roster?
Jul. 8, 2017 at 6:15 p.m.

Yeah, but they almost always have the correct players on the roster. They must have sent him down to the minors for now. But why is Lehner not on BUF's roster?

I don't think NHL site will be accurate until training camp or when the rosters have to get under the cap limit... I've seen many errors on there or links that don't work getting all jumbled up. I tried to check one out the other day which wouldn't work related to like ranking D-men it was awful experience wink. They are tied to Fanatics if order from them, usually better off doing direct orders from one of the Fanatics sites over the actual NHL one. Unless the team has its own store like LA does for AEG or something with all the teams who play in Staples center... Sharks store is kinda bad, they are rude, don't respond to your questions or emails either...
Jul. 8, 2017 at 7:09 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly

Lol he just signed 2 days ago. Give NHL.com some time to update their roster before you speculate.
Duster and phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 7:10 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly

Lehner is an RFA and does not have a contract yet....again relax with the NHL rosters lol
Jul. 8, 2017 at 8:50 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Jarvis

Lehner is an RFA and does not have a contract yet....again relax with the NHL rosters lol

Granlund is on MIN's roster.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:08 p.m.

That's Jarvis's point. NHL.com doesn't have proper rosters yet, since Granlund is on the roster and Psyk isn't. When in doubt, check the CF page
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:09 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: phillyjabroni

That's Jarvis's point. NHL.com doesn't have proper rosters yet, since Granlund is on the roster and Psyk isn't. When in doubt, check the CF page

ok, but i've noticed mistakes on CF rosters too.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:11 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Edited Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:16 p.m.

Each team sets their NHL roster. Last season some teams placed players on IR while others didn't. Again, relax with the NHL rosters speculation lol

You're not breaking news finding players on or off NHL.coms team rosters.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:11 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Quoting: phillyjabroni

Like?
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:17 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Each team sets their NHL roster. Last season some teams placed players on IR while others didn't. Again, relax with the NHL rosters speculation lol

Girgensons is actually show on BUF's roster though.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:18 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Like?

Andrew Hammond in the minors ... i haven't noticed many CF roster mistakes, just a few.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:19 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly

you dont get it lol shakes head
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:19 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Girgensons is an RFA.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:20 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly

Like?

Andrew Hammond in the minors ... i haven't noticed many CF roster mistakes, just a few.

That is not a mistake
Hammond finished the season in the Minors...
Condon is now sens backup.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:22 p.m.
Sensible Commentary
Actual roster moves usually get announced on official channels (e.g. team twitter, beat reporter, one of the hockey insiders that work for Sportsnet or TSN, NHL.com, etc.). It's not the sort of thing where people read rosters on a team's website and say, "aha! this one minor detail changed! that must mean something!"

when in doubt, Occam's Razor.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:24 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
Actual roster moves usually get announced on official channels (e.g. team twitter, beat reporter, one of the hockey insiders that work for Sportsnet or TSN, NHL.com, etc.). It's not the sort of thing where people read rosters on a team's website and say, "aha! this one minor detail changed! that must mean something!"

i'm just saying that because of the trade rumours something may have happened. at this point, nothing's been announced so i guess not.
Follow CapFriendly

Girgensons is an RFA.

For the 3rd time, relax with the NHL.com rosters! NHL.com doesn't update their rosters on the dime. It is the off-season, someteams might not even look at it for a month. NHL.com doesn't have proper rosters yet.
Even during the regular season, some teams don't even update them regularly.
Black Lives Matter

That is not a mistake
Hammond finished the season in the Minors...
Condon is now sens backup.

i thought they called him up as the 3rd goalie? maybe i'm wrong.
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:25 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Girgensons is an RFA.

For the 3rd time, relax with the NHL.com rosters! NHL.com doesn't update their rosters on the dime. It is the off-season, someteams might not even look at it for a month. NHL.com doesn't have proper rosters yet.
Even during the regular season, some teams don't even update them regularly.

ok. like when i found Korpisalo missing on the Jackets' roster for maybe a month?
Jul. 8, 2017 at 9:29 p.m.
Sensible Commentary
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid

i'm just saying that because of the trade rumours something may have happened. at this point, nothing's been announced so i guess not.
Look, NHL rosters only get updated every so often. They're not real-time up-to-date NHL rosters. Dale Tallon's got better things to do than prioritize updating the Panthers' roster on the team website over actually making a trade, if it came to that. That wouldn't ever be a thing he'd worry about. And, logically, even if they were, they'd be updated after the fact, not before.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll