SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Mark Pysyk

Jul. 11, 2017 at 12:31 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
Well, we've ultimately answered the original question, I think: no, Mark Pysyk not being on the Panthers' roster on the team roster despite having signed a new contract isn't some giant conspiracy, and the simpler and more probable explanation is that the people in charge of the rosters on the NHL team websites probably don't bother to update them until the season starts because it's less work that way.

nhl.com is always where i look at rosters.

Lmfao!

Your on CapFriendly 24/7 and you look at NHL.COM for rosters?????
phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 12:34 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7

nhl.com is always where i look at rosters.

Lmfao!

i'm not on capfriendly 24/7.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 2:57 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7

Lmfao!

you have 88.11 posts per day, or 3.67 posts per hour, or .06 posts per minute
nobody liked this.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 3:01 p.m.
Quoting: phillyjabroni

At one point it was at over 100 posts per day...just sayin
phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:43 a.m.
Black Lives Matter

yeah, but i sometimes make a lot of posts when i'm on. i'm usually on a few times a day. not 24/7.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:44 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
So guys, Pysyk is back on the roster now anyway. they probably just sent him down, not sure why. then called him up. weird.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:42 a.m.
Below Market Value
So guys, Pysyk is back on the roster now anyway. they probably just sent him down, not sure why. then called him up. weird.

Or maybe there was just a mistake made by the webmaster. I'm 99% sure they didn't send him down.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:06 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

Or maybe there was just a mistake made by the webmaster. I'm 99% sure they didn't send him down.

ok, fair enough. that was weird. Lehner is back on BUF's roster too.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 7:56 p.m.
Quoting: Daoloth
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

You really think Pittsburgh traded for Reaves just so they could fulfill an urban, leftist agenda smile? You're an idiot smile. They want someone that can provide some push back when teams like Washington and Columbus show up and start pestering Crosby and such smile. Also, you think it's so easy being the GM professional hockey team smile? Most of the clowns here can't even assemble an armchair team smile. There's a lot more strategy to it than just simple addition and subtraction smile. Yeah, I'm sure your A in accounting really qualifies you to be a general manager smile.

The lowest IQ score I ever got was 158 so calling me an idiot seems to be some violation of the forum rules... Also it seems somebody can't grasp a joke so they show their true colors pretty quickly smile. INsulting other users on here about their inability to make an armchair GM team is totally uncalled for too... Where was that justified if trying to attack me to lash out at others who didn't say or do anything? I suggest learn the 4 Noble Truths and the 8 fold path smile. Mayor of Pittsburgh had some comments to say when President mentioned their city to help promote the SCF so maybe should ask him about motivations regarding the state his agenda lost to in reality smile.

I get this isn't the place for it, but I'll say my part and let it drop.

The President's comments had nothing to do with the Penguins, or the SCF. He mentioned the city of Pittsburgh, saying he was elected to lead the citizen's of "Pittsburgh, not Paris".

Pure speculation, but to me it seems like he pulled the first city he could think of that started with a "P". Considering he never mentioned the Pens, the SCF, hockey, or anything remotely resembling hockey, the idea that he's throwing a shoutout to the Pens is pretty far fetched.

Anyways, Peduto shot back saying that he, and his city, disagree with pulling out of the Paris accords and that Pittsburgh would still be following their agreements.

Given that Allegheny county was one of like, 3 counties that didn't vote for Trump, and was in fact MAJORLY blue in the election, I think Peduto knows who elected him and what agenda he wants to set.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 7:59 p.m.
Quoting: mtdavis311

The Penguins didn't trade for Reaves to have a black player (assuming this is what you meant by "urban") to push an agenda. JR was stating for a while that he wanted to acquire a "tough" player for some muscle to push back against the punishment guys like Crosby, Malkin, and Guentzel were taking in the playoffs. Reaves fit that role. They overpaid for him, yes, but not some massive overpayment. They moved down 20 spots in the draft. I would have preferred if they would have sent Sundqvist and their third rather than the trade they took, however.

I thought "Urban" was nicer than calling him a goon or a 4th line player... Genetically there is only the human race so not into the color coding ignorance people like to spread as science smile. I thought Urban meant like from the city or something like that... Which would imply the guy is tough without making him sound like some thug or whatever... Considering what the Mayor or so said from Pittsburgh though I wouldn't doubt there are other reasons for the move though... When getting a semi shout out to draw attention to the Cup Final team by the President only to use it as a chance to try to attack him or whatever. When Blues win the Stanley Cup as a result of this trade I"m sure their fans will be glad though smile. IF the guy is a 4th line player I don't see how he is going to protect Crosby or anybody else sitting on the bench or in the box. It makes me think of that player who sucker punched somebody for not wanting to fight them. Looking a certain way as in like being rugged or somebody who can intimidate, not like a bikini model or a figure skater smile. Penguins have enough cups so hopefully this will make it harder to get another one smile. Can see people who don't have much humor in their lives trying to make everything into some sorta conspiracy smile. I'd considering calling somebody an "idiot" a direct attack so I'll ignore it as par the rules of the forum otherwise we can fight in the Cage with broken glass on the gauze wrapping like in the old ways smile. Dean Lombardi would have got an F in accounting the way he cooked the books for LA though smile. Bertuzzi tried to get a guy fight who he felt owed something only to end the guys career so its not an effective strategy in this day of hockey... Its not where can sucker punch Super Mario in the Post Season like NIlan or whoever on Rangers did smile. I wont insult other users calling them clowns who can't assemble a GM team or whatever as I don't have any personal views of them for most part wink.

Also, you're excuse there is pretty thin. If you're calling him "urban" by referring to him as a goon or a fourth liner, then how is Pittsburgh following a "left wing agenda" like you claim by trading for him? I'm not sure how political agendas fit into hockey, but my guess is that the left wing would be against fighting and goons in hockey if they had to choose.

So all signs still point to you meaning "urban" as black, and making the claim that Peduto wanted a black player on the team to fit a "left wing agenda" (just FYI, Peduto doesn't even have the power to suggest lines for the team, much less trades, so that idea is pretty laughable to begin with).
Jul. 16, 2017 at 8:04 p.m.

I thought "Urban" was nicer than calling him a goon or a 4th line player... Genetically there is only the human race so not into the color coding ignorance people like to spread as science smile. I thought Urban meant like from the city or something like that... Which would imply the guy is tough without making him sound like some thug or whatever... Considering what the Mayor or so said from Pittsburgh though I wouldn't doubt there are other reasons for the move though... When getting a semi shout out to draw attention to the Cup Final team by the President only to use it as a chance to try to attack him or whatever. When Blues win the Stanley Cup as a result of this trade I"m sure their fans will be glad though smile. IF the guy is a 4th line player I don't see how he is going to protect Crosby or anybody else sitting on the bench or in the box. It makes me think of that player who sucker punched somebody for not wanting to fight them. Looking a certain way as in like being rugged or somebody who can intimidate, not like a bikini model or a figure skater smile. Penguins have enough cups so hopefully this will make it harder to get another one smile. Can see people who don't have much humor in their lives trying to make everything into some sorta conspiracy smile. I'd considering calling somebody an "idiot" a direct attack so I'll ignore it as par the rules of the forum otherwise we can fight in the Cage with broken glass on the gauze wrapping like in the old ways smile. Dean Lombardi would have got an F in accounting the way he cooked the books for LA though smile. Bertuzzi tried to get a guy fight who he felt owed something only to end the guys career so its not an effective strategy in this day of hockey... Its not where can sucker punch Super Mario in the Post Season like NIlan or whoever on Rangers did smile. I wont insult other users calling them clowns who can't assemble a GM team or whatever as I don't have any personal views of them for most part wink.

Also, you're excuse there is pretty thin. If you're calling him "urban" by referring to him as a goon or a fourth liner, then how is Pittsburgh following a "left wing agenda" like you claim by trading for him? I'm not sure how political agendas fit into hockey, but my guess is that the left wing would be against fighting and goons in hockey if they had to choose.

So all signs still point to you meaning "urban" as black, and making the claim that Peduto wanted a black player on the team to fit a "left wing agenda" (just FYI, Peduto doesn't even have the power to suggest lines for the team, much less trades, so that idea is pretty laughable to begin with).

Also, you brought up Daley leaving as the reason for them getting the "urban" player... Daley isn't a fourth liner, or a goon. So you're connection there would be?
Jul. 16, 2017 at 8:05 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Also, you brought up Daley leaving as the reason for them getting the "urban" player... Daley isn't a fourth liner, or a goon. So you're connection there would be?

he's a D-Man. awesome face
Jul. 16, 2017 at 8:20 p.m.
I think we forgot to drop politics at the forum page
Jul. 17, 2017 at 12:30 a.m.
Sensible Commentary
*peers at address bar* huh, didn't realize "CapFriendly" was spelled "youtube.com/comments".
tad77 and nobody liked this.
Jul. 17, 2017 at 12:52 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Okay, this discussion has got kind of weird.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 10:22 a.m.
Oh Canada
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
*peers at address bar* huh, didn't realize "CapFriendly" was spelled "youtube.com/comments".

laugh
nobody liked this.
Jul. 20, 2017 at 2:51 a.m.
Mark Pysyk has left hockey to run for president
tad77 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll