M-NTC
UFA - 3
$2,950,000$2,950,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$900,000$900,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,050,000$1,050,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
RW
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
UFA - 3
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RD
UFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$2,825,000$2,825,000
LD
UFA - 1
$1,200,000$1,200,000
G
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 3
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 2
$789,167$789,167 (Performance Bonus$107,500$108K)
RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 11, 2017 at 6:59 a.m.
ok,
1. Krejci is not waiving his full no movement clause
2. Pastrnak gets more than that. He isnt looking for any type of bridge. Rumors last week were around 6 years 36 million
3. Dont need P.A. Parenteau
uncleroddy liked this.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 7:00 a.m.
So many things wrong with this!!!
1. Krejci won't waive
2. Pasta won't sign that deal
3. PA Parenteau is worthless, would never sign him
4. Carlo won't be the extra D
5. Lines are all screwy

Only good thing is the amount of cap space!!
Sorry 1 star
uncleroddy liked this.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 7:01 a.m.
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce
ok,
1. Krejci is not waiving his full no movement clause
2. Pastrnak gets more than that. He isnt looking for any type of bridge. Rumors last week were around 6 years 36 million
3. Dont need P.A. Parenteau

We posted almost the same time writing the same things basically!!
Jul. 11, 2017 at 8:04 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
What does Cam actually do in Boston.? I see a number of ex players sitting in the well served boxes, hobnobbing with the owners. Seems like a great gig. (I'm not picking on Cam.) Loved him as player and in "Dumb and Dumber:.
uncleroddy liked this.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 8:26 a.m.
Quoting: palhal
What does Cam actually do in Boston.? I see a number of ex players sitting in the well served boxes, hobnobbing with the owners. Seems like a great gig. (I'm not picking on Cam.) Loved him as player and in "Dumb and Dumber:.

He doesn't do a ******* thing expect help destroy the team. He's JJ's ***** and mouth piece, well until he fucks that up and JJ has to have his son do it and when he can't handle it JJ steps in. I'll never forgive Neely for being the guy driving the bus of the Seguin trade.

As for this mock...Pasta and Paul covered.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 8:54 a.m.
HockeySen
Krejci won't waive his NMC and they just signed Postma. First of all, how is getting PA Parentau rebuilding. Second of all, why is there a need for a rebuild. Way underpaying Pasta. McQuaid would be the 7th D.
uncleroddy liked this.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.

President
Jul. 11, 2017 at 9:32 a.m.
Quoting: ON3M4N

He doesn't do a ******* thing expect help destroy the team. He's JJ's ***** and mouth piece, well until he fucks that up and JJ has to have his son do it and when he can't handle it JJ steps in. I'll never forgive Neely for being the guy driving the bus of the Seguin trade.

C'mon ON3M4N that's a little harsh. Seguin has/had an attitude issue!!! I know about it first hand!!! In the playoffs when they played here in Toronto, he was out partying with old friends from Barmpton! How do you party when you're in the playoffs??? Lack of discipline, and Neely won't put up with that ****.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 11:40 a.m.
Quoting: PaulDunnill

C'mon ON3M4N that's a little harsh. Seguin has/had an attitude issue!!! I know about it first hand!!! In the playoffs when they played here in Toronto, he was out partying with old friends from Barmpton! How do you party when you're in the playoffs??? Lack of discipline, and Neely won't put up with that ****.

I put that on leadership upstairs and in the dressing room. He was a 21yr old kid and 30 miles from his hometown. Where was Chara and Bergy and Krejci and Jagr? Where were these guys that were supposed to be mentoring Seguin? The whole Seguin situation was a debacle that I pin partially on Seguin, but mostly on Boston leadership for not reeling the kid in. Here are a few direct quotes from Cam after Seguin returned to Boston to light us up for a hat-trick....

"I think looking back, we probably could have done some things differently with Tyler. You’ve got a young kid coming in, maybe we could have handled his living arrangements a little different and stuff like that, that we’ve talked about over the years. It’s something we certainly are addressing currently, and in the future we will continue to address."

"It’s more about really, we talk about drafting and developing. And the development piece really is a big part of it. You have to really work with these players and develop them in the professionals, and that’s an area where we we’ve really improved in the last year or so,"

Again I put this on leadership as to why the **** with Seguin happened. The sad part is, at 21yr old he still had the opportunity to be molded and mature as a player. Instead Neely and Co. didn't want to deal with it and traded him. What's left from the Seguin deal....Absolutely nothing. Four years after trading what was a franchise players we have NOTHING to show for it...

Eriksson - left via UFA
Morrow - Non Tendered RFA
Fraser - No longer in the NHL
Smith - Traded for Hayes

So actually I take that back, we do still have something to show for the Seguin trade....we have about $1.4 million over the next two years in wasted cap space on a guy that is no longer on the team. I still stand by my analysis of what Cam does. Love him for what he did while playing for us, but he's ******* useless in a management role.
uncleroddy liked this.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 11:59 a.m.
gm KemptvilleBullies
hey I thought this was capFRIENDLY ....You guys are hurting my feelings .....hahahaha no worries this is fun ..... I agree my Pastrnak is probably out of whack but as far a Krejci I have seen a lot of guys leave different teams when the media and fans turn on them....plus this is Cams team and he has Krejci cowering in the bathroom right now thinking about a full waiving of that notrade you guys speak so highly of......Parenteau is cheap and could score 15 goals and a rebuild isn't always kids....its moving pieces out and filling in till more kids are ready......have a great day guys
Jul. 11, 2017 at 12:15 p.m.

I put that on leadership upstairs and in the dressing room. He was a 21yr old kid and 30 miles from his hometown. Where was Chara and Bergy and Krejci and Jagr? Where were these guys that were supposed to be mentoring Seguin? The whole Seguin situation was a debacle that I pin partially on Seguin, but mostly on Boston leadership for not reeling the kid in. Here are a few direct quotes from Cam after Seguin returned to Boston to light us up for a hat-trick....

"I think looking back, we probably could have done some things differently with Tyler. You’ve got a young kid coming in, maybe we could have handled his living arrangements a little different and stuff like that, that we’ve talked about over the years. It’s something we certainly are addressing currently, and in the future we will continue to address."

"It’s more about really, we talk about drafting and developing. And the development piece really is a big part of it. You have to really work with these players and develop them in the professionals, and that’s an area where we we’ve really improved in the last year or so,"

Again I put this on leadership as to why the **** with Seguin happened. The sad part is, at 21yr old he still had the opportunity to be molded and mature as a player. Instead Neely and Co. didn't want to deal with it and traded him. What's left from the Seguin deal....Absolutely nothing. Four years after trading what was a franchise players we have NOTHING to show for it...

Eriksson - left via UFA
Smith - Traded for Hayes

So actually I take that back, we do still have something to show for the Seguin trade....we have about $1.4 million over the next two years in wasted cap space on a guy that is no longer on the team. I still stand by my analysis of what Cam does. Love him for what he did while playing for us, but he's ******* useless in a management role.

I think you're thinking of Brantford, not Brampton. Brampton is a suburb of Toronto, Brantford is a little more than 30 miles away. Everybody does a bad deal. Look at the Thornton trade, I wasn't happy that day! But I don't dwell on it. You can't dwell on a guy who you can't argue bleeds black and gold!!!! Did he make mistakes, ya, and he's admitted it. But cut some slack man, let's move on!! It's not like he's winning cups down there, neither has Thornton!!!
Jul. 11, 2017 at 1:54 p.m.

Eriksson - left via UFA
Smith - Traded for Hayes

I think you're thinking of Brantford, not Brampton. Brampton is a suburb of Toronto, Brantford is a little more than 30 miles away. Everybody does a bad deal. Look at the Thornton trade, I wasn't happy that day! But I don't dwell on it. You can't dwell on a guy who you can't argue bleeds black and gold!!!! Did he make mistakes, ya, and he's admitted it. But cut some slack man, let's move on!! It's not like he's winning cups down there, neither has Thornton!!!

Weird on the Brampton thing. I honestly suck at geography so I googled it and it say Brampton to Toronto was 46.1km. As far as the deal goes, I've let it go, but at the end of the day I still don't think Cam is good in a management role. He's the one that led the charge in the Seguin trade, he's the one that wanted to keep CJ around for so long and I just don't see what he brings to the team outside of his name.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 2:14 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Downtown Brampton to downtown Toronto about 30 miles away. Suburban North West Toronto to Brampton is actual quiet close maybe 6 miles. From experience (in my younger days) you can make the drive quite easily when drunk.

Brantford, Wayne's Gretzky's hometown is about 90 miles from Toronto.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 5:41 p.m.
ItsInTheNet
A lot of people have covered what I would say, but some things I didn't see are:

Beleskey on line 4 instead of Vatrano. Vatrano is average or below in every aspect of Hockey except his Shot and his Speed. Those qualities are not something to put on a traditional 4th line, which I believe we will be using.

Swzarz is a career AHLer. The last career AHLer we gave a break to was a fellow named Bobby Robbins. I have zero respect for the Bruins decision to play Robbins and the ass spanking we received from Washington in 2014 October 11th, in a 4-0 loss in which the momentum started by Robbins "kneeing" the opponent and then getting into a fight, is exactly what we deserved. We just got smoked after they scored on the very PP he was serving and we basically got manhandled the rest of the game after that joke of a player brought cheap shots into the game. You do recall that we missed the playoffs by 2 points that year. If we didn't totally get our **** pushed in by Washington that game, we would have went into that final game against TB knowing if we won we'd be in. A lot less pressure than we were in. Pittsburg won their game and we only tied ours, we ended 2 points back in the points column, but had we won that game we surrendered and won our less game with the pressure off, we would have finished one point better than Pittsburg and in the playoffs.

I know Szwarz might be a different kind of player than Robbins, but he's had 35 NHL games and produced 5 Points. To me that sounds like a guy who's going to be put into an "energy line role" As you have him, and I don't think he's got practice at it, given he scored 54 points in 65 games. That seems like someone who's an AHL scorer, who's a serious risk to bring to the NHL for a checking line role. I'm not confident he knows how to straddle the line without going over it and we can't afford to give games away because of a 4th liner. No Bobby Robbins', No Zac Rinaldo's, No Career AHLers who don't even play in a 4th line role there. IF HE HAS TO COME UP HE SHOULD PLAY IN THE TOP 9. You don't put someone who's not comfortable in their role out on the ice, that's practically the easiest way to lose a game before you even take the ice.

Sorry if I'm piling on, but I still go ape **** about Bobby ******* Robbins in 2014 throwing away a game and then us missing the playoffs by 2 points. I doubt anyone else remembers it, but I can never forget it.
uncleroddy liked this.
Jul. 11, 2017 at 5:43 p.m.
ItsInTheNet

Weird on the Brampton thing. I honestly suck at geography so I googled it and it say Brampton to Toronto was 46.1km. As far as the deal goes, I've let it go, but at the end of the day I still don't think Cam is good in a management role. He's the one that led the charge in the Seguin trade, he's the one that wanted to keep CJ around for so long and I just don't see what he brings to the team outside of his name.

I agree that Cam Neely sucks, but Seguin had to go from what I heard, like immediately. I heard Seguin "Knew" Hortons wife, in Bible terms, and that Horton was going to be going to jail the rest of his life for his actions if they didn't get Seguin out ASAP. I don't believe thats a conspiracy at all, I think it's the honest truth and forced Chiarelli's hand. They had no other choice because Seguin is a turd of a person off the Ice.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 3:58 a.m.
Quoting: TopCornerShot
A lot of people have covered what I would say, but some things I didn't see are:

Beleskey on line 4 instead of Vatrano. Vatrano is average or below in every aspect of Hockey except his Shot and his Speed. Those qualities are not something to put on a traditional 4th line, which I believe we will be using.

Swzarz is a career AHLer. The last career AHLer we gave a break to was a fellow named Bobby Robbins. I have zero respect for the Bruins decision to play Robbins and the ass spanking we received from Washington in 2014 October 11th, in a 4-0 loss in which the momentum started by Robbins "kneeing" the opponent and then getting into a fight, is exactly what we deserved. We just got smoked after they scored on the very PP he was serving and we basically got manhandled the rest of the game after that joke of a player brought cheap shots into the game. You do recall that we missed the playoffs by 2 points that year. If we didn't totally get our **** pushed in by Washington that game, we would have went into that final game against TB knowing if we won we'd be in. A lot less pressure than we were in. Pittsburg won their game and we only tied ours, we ended 2 points back in the points column, but had we won that game we surrendered and won our less game with the pressure off, we would have finished one point better than Pittsburg and in the playoffs.

I know Szwarz might be a different kind of player than Robbins, but he's had 35 NHL games and produced 5 Points. To me that sounds like a guy who's going to be put into an "energy line role" As you have him, and I don't think he's got practice at it, given he scored 54 points in 65 games. That seems like someone who's an AHL scorer, who's a serious risk to bring to the NHL for a checking line role. I'm not confident he knows how to straddle the line without going over it and we can't afford to give games away because of a 4th liner. No Bobby Robbins', No Zac Rinaldo's, No Career AHLers who don't even play in a 4th line role there. IF HE HAS TO COME UP HE SHOULD PLAY IN THE TOP 9. You don't put someone who's not comfortable in their role out on the ice, that's practically the easiest way to lose a game before you even take the ice.

Sorry if I'm piling on, but I still go ape **** about Bobby ******* Robbins in 2014 throwing away a game and then us missing the playoffs by 2 points. I doubt anyone else remembers it, but I can never forget it.

You are living in a dream world!!!! Szwarz is nothing like Robbins, Robbins was a goon, Szwarz is not, he's simply a "late bloomer"....ever heard of Tim Thomas???????????
uncleroddy liked this.
Jul. 12, 2017 at 7:45 a.m.
Quoting: TopCornerShot

I agree that Cam Neely sucks, but Seguin had to go from what I heard, like immediately. I heard Seguin "Knew" Hortons wife, in Bible terms, and that Horton was going to be going to jail the rest of his life for his actions if they didn't get Seguin out ASAP. I don't believe thats a conspiracy at all, I think it's the honest truth and forced Chiarelli's hand. They had no other choice because Seguin is a turd of a person off the Ice.

Yes, Seguin was banging Horton's wife. Here is the thing the. The year they traded Seguin was the same year that Horton left via UFA. So if PC & Cam traded Seguin in hopes of getting Horton to stay, they are ******* stupid. If Horton agrees to come back if Seguin isn't there, then OK you have a foundation. These two idiots traded Seguin and then Horton gave them the middle finger and left for Columbus.
uncleroddy liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll