SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

TOP 5 PLAYERS I think will be traded(FULL EXPLANATION)

Jul. 16, 2017 at 6:18 p.m.
Pain.
5.Boone Jenner
Jackets have a history with trading players like Rick Nash, but Jenner does not have a good fit in Columbus and the Jackets will get a good return from it.
SUGGESTION:They should trade him to Anaheim or Dallas
4.Jaroslav Halak
DiPietro clone, injured and countlessly losing,Halak is not the best fit for goaltender for the Islanders,They can get picks or Garth Snow's case "magic beans"
SUGGESTION:Trade him to a less fortunate team like Carolina
3.Tyson Barrie/Gabriel Landeskog
Barrie and Landeskog are franchise players for Sakic,Do You Think they can win a stanley cup?
SUGGESTION: St.Louis or Detroit
2.Kevin Bieksa
Bieksa has a HUGE cap hit.Think Fowler or Bieksa?
SUGGESTION:Back to Vancouver for you!
Honorable Mentions
Alex Ovechkin
Marian Hossa
Joel Ward
1.Matt Duchene
Duchene is a bad fit for the Avs and Sakic isn't caving in,My thinking says Sakic want's to find a deal for corruption in the core
SUGGESTION:Pittsburgh,St.Louis,San Jose ,New Jersey
BONUS-Ilya Kovalchuk
next time on the forums:Kovalchuk
Jul. 16, 2017 at 7:02 p.m.
1) why would the rebuilding Detroit want Barrie or Landeskog?
2) we don't want Bieksa back, and nobody will trade for him
3) Hossa will be placed on LTIR. Why the heck would the Hawks move him, or why would anyone take him?
4) Ovechkin rumours must stop. He's not going anywhere.
5) none of these players will actually be traded. Their names are just stuck in rumours
Jul. 16, 2017 at 7:11 p.m.
This isn't anything "opinionated". Basically, it's just rumors that you are, at least it would appear to be, passing them off as your own.

It's like that scene in "Good Will Hunting". The blonde hair guy gets called about by Damon for plagerizing a excerpt from an economics book.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 16, 2017 at 7:48 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Ovi will NOT be traded. Also i think Duchene is gonna stay in Colorado. Nobody will give up what Sakic wants.
Jul. 17, 2017 at 12:03 a.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Alex Ovechkin has the same odds of being traded this offseason as Connor McDavid. Unless Sakic lowers his price dramatically, Duchene will be an Av to start the season. Nobody want Bieksa right now, so nobody is going to trade for him unless a sweetener is added in.
Jul. 17, 2017 at 12:55 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: krakowitz
Alex Ovechkin has the same odds of being traded this offseason as Connor McDavid. Unless Sakic lowers his price dramatically, Duchene will be an Av to start the season. Nobody want Bieksa right now, so nobody is going to trade for him unless a sweetener is added in.

agreed.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 5:48 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: AllThingsHockey12
5.Boone Jenner
Jackets have a history with trading players like Rick Nash, but Jenner does not have a good fit in Columbus and the Jackets will get a good return from it.
4.Jaroslav Halak
DiPietro clone, injured and countlessly losing,Halak is not the best fit for goaltender for the Islanders,They can get picks or Garth Snow's case "magic beans"
Barrie and Landeskog are franchise players for Sakic,Do You Think they can win a stanley cup?
2.Kevin Bieksa
Honorable Mentions
Alex Ovechkin
Marian Hossa
Joel Ward
1.Matt Duchene
Duchene is a bad fit for the Avs and Sakic isn't caving in,My thinking says Sakic want's to find a deal for corruption in the core
BONUS-Ilya Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk becomes a UFA next year.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 6:23 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7
3) Hossa will be placed on LTIR. Why the heck would the Hawks move him, or why would anyone take him?
5) none of these players will actually be traded. Their names are just stuck in rumours

1. Because they are two very good young players. With guys like Zetterberg etc getting close to retirement, why wouldn't you want some proven good young players to help build the next generation Wings around?
2. Typical Canuck fan, dissing their own former players - no respect.
3. Agree
4. Don't be so sure, they haven't won anything with him, and his cap hit is very high.
5. Not sure how you can say that when nobody knows for certain.

Is that respectful enough feedback?
Jul. 29, 2017 at 6:25 p.m.
Quoting: PaulDunnill

1. Because they are two very good young players. With guys like Zetterberg etc getting close to retirement, why wouldn't you want some proven good young players to help build the next generation Wings around?
3. Agree
4. Don't be so sure, they haven't won anything with him, and his cap hit is very high.

no
nobody, phillyjabroni and krakowitz liked this.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 6:25 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

3. Agree

Doesn't LTIR not give you free cap space all the time? I seriously don't understand LTIR.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 6:31 p.m.

3. Agree

Perhaps...but why do you continuously dig up my old comments and reply to them? I thought you wanted to ignore me? Huh
Jul. 29, 2017 at 7:06 p.m.
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

3. Agree

no

wow, now even Pasta hates me!!!! Fellow Bruin fan.....that hurts frown
Pasta88Sauce liked this.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 7:07 p.m.

3. Agree

Perhaps...but why do you continuously dig up my old comments and reply to them? I thought you wanted to ignore me? Huh

Just cuz I saw your name and I value your opinion....oh, and I think your great!!!!
Pasta88Sauce liked this.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 7:08 p.m.

no

never. I love me some Paul Dunnill from time to time
TheTown liked this.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 7:09 p.m.

Just cuz I saw your name and I value your opinion....oh, and I think your great!!!!

Wow. No sarcasm there!
nobody liked this.
Jul. 29, 2017 at 7:10 p.m.

never. I love me some Paul Dunnill from time to time

ok cool, I value your opinion. And, I kind of like you!!!
Jul. 29, 2017 at 9:35 p.m.
Banned
Jordan Staal Fran Nielsen Cam Ward Chara John Tavares Justin Faulk Are My Top 6 Trades And Likely As Trade Baits For Vegas Golden Knights
Jul. 30, 2017 at 8:28 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
5.Boone Jenner
4.Jaroslav Halak
2.Kevin Bieksa
Honorable Mentions
Alex Ovechkin
Marian Hossa
Joel Ward
1.Matt Duchene
BONUS-Ilya Kovalchuk

This so so bad.
Jenner "not a fit for Columbus". Really? Seems like just a nonsensical reason for trading a good player.
Halak. Look at the reasons you gave for that Halak is such a liability to Isles. Why would anyone want him. But I disagree with your assessment of Halak. Especially late in the season when the the cap hit isn' much to a team who might need a backup
Sure Barrie and Landeskog and franchise players or a poor Avs player. But their high cap, and ordinary play at best do not make them franchise players for any other team. Not tradable without bad money going back to Avs which sorta defeats the purpose of the trade.
Bieska. Well 4m isn't a HUGE cap hit. Doesn't NMC mean anything to you?
Duchene. It isn't that he a bad fit for Avs. It just that he has become a mediocre player for three years. Yea I think it will traded sometime. For Avs sake, he better start playing like a 6m man, in order to attractive to trade.

Yes we are looking for the your next posts on the forums or Comedy Central.
nobody and krakowitz liked this.
Jul. 30, 2017 at 11:26 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: palhal
5.Boone Jenner
4.Jaroslav Halak
2.Kevin Bieksa
Honorable Mentions
Alex Ovechkin
Marian Hossa
Joel Ward
1.Matt Duchene
BONUS-Ilya Kovalchuk

This so so bad.
Jenner "not a fit for Columbus". Really? Seems like just a nonsensical reason for trading a good player.
Halak. Look at the reasons you gave for that Halak is such a liability to Isles. Why would anyone want him. But I disagree with your assessment of Halak. Especially late in the season when the the cap hit isn' much to a team who might need a backup
Sure Barrie and Landeskog and franchise players or a poor Avs player. But their high cap, and ordinary play at best do not make them franchise players for any other team. Not tradable without bad money going back to Avs which sorta defeats the purpose of the trade.
Bieska. Well 4m isn't a HUGE cap hit. Doesn't NMC mean anything to you?
Duchene. It isn't that he a bad fit for Avs. It just that he has become a mediocre player for three years. Yea I think it will traded sometime. For Avs sake, he better start playing like a 6m man, in order to attractive to trade.

Yes we are looking for the your next posts on the forums or Comedy Central.

what's wrong with trading a player because he's not a good fit with the team?
Jul. 30, 2017 at 2:14 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
rangersandislesfan: No I not adverse of trading a guy to trading a non fitting guy....if there is such thing. Kessel was not a fit in Toronto late in Leaf career not because he wasn't a good fit, it was because he play had become lazy and he was ineffective an NHLer. He found a fit in Pittsburg because he decided to work.
But the reasons for Jenner and Duchene "don't fit" is nonsensical as reasons. Maybe some proof or opinion why there play has does not live up to the contracts wit their current teams. "No fit" just a lazy out when making an argument.
Jul. 30, 2017 at 2:42 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
rangersandislesfan: No I not adverse of trading a guy to trading a non fitting guy....if there is such thing. Kessel was not a fit in Toronto late in Leaf career not because he wasn't a good fit, it was because he play had become lazy and he was ineffective an NHLer. He found a fit in Pittsburg because he decided to work.
But the reasons for Jenner and Duchene "don't fit" is nonsensical as reasons. Maybe some proof or opinion why there play has does not live up to the contracts wit their current teams. "No fit" just a lazy out when making an argument.

yeah, fair enough, but with a guy like Duchene, he just really isn't a good fit with the Avalanche.
Jul. 30, 2017 at 4:45 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

yeah, fair enough, but with a guy like Duchene, he just really isn't a good fit with the Avalanche.

part of that is because he wants to win and its as dark as a well diggers ass in Colorado
Jul. 31, 2017 at 9:56 a.m.
Below Market Value

3. Agree

Doesn't LTIR not give you free cap space all the time? I seriously don't understand LTIR.

https://capfriendly.com/ltir-faq
Jul. 31, 2017 at 11:32 a.m.
5.Boone Jenner
4.Jaroslav Halak
2.Kevin Bieksa
Honorable Mentions
Alex Ovechkin
Marian Hossa
Joel Ward
1.Matt Duchene
BONUS-Ilya Kovalchuk

Bieksa is on the final year of his contract, he also has a NMC, no way he gets moved. His $4 mil comes off the books next year.
Jul. 31, 2017 at 1:38 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

https://capfriendly.com/ltir-faq

i'm not gonna read that right now but i'll just say i'm sure i'm wrong here.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll