SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Boston Bruins

Bruins offseason:

Jul. 24, 2017 at 8:30 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
The Boston Bruins have had a pretty quiet offseason ... they haven't added much, though they got Paul Postma, and lost Drew Stafford, Colin Miller, and Dominic Moore. They have not added much D help, but Postma could get a 3rd pair role.

I'll give the Bruins a c- ...
Jul. 24, 2017 at 8:50 p.m.
yawn
nobody and BreKel liked this.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 8:54 p.m.
Edited Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:06 p.m.
why do they need to add d help? Whats so wrong with the d that they would need to go out and get someone instead of someone in the system? Plus the cap may look like its there now but they really dont have as much cap as people think.

As far as "not adding much" they will be adding a lot of their young and upcoming prospects from their system to fill out their roster. If your just grading their offseason as a c- thats fine I guess but this wont be a C- team in october
nobody liked this.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 1:27 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce
why do they need to add d help? Whats so wrong with the d that they would need to go out and get someone instead of someone in the system? Plus the cap may look like its there now but they really dont have as much cap as people think.

As far as "not adding much" they will be adding a lot of their young and upcoming prospects from their system to fill out their roster. If your just grading their offseason as a c- thats fine I guess but this wont be a C- team in october

Krug and Carlo are good, McAvoy should get a main spot in the lineup ... but Chara is getting older and they don't have a #1 guy. Maybe not even a 2.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 1:28 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

Krug and Carlo are good, McAvoy should get a main spot in the lineup ... but Chara is getting older and they don't have a #1 guy. Maybe not even a 2.

McAvoy is a future #1 but maybe not right away.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 8:57 a.m.
HockeySen
They really don't have much cap to work with. They have about 13 million left and they still need to sign Pasta and Spooner. After that they should have about 3-4 million left to go get a left handed D or some third line help.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:13 a.m.
I'm going to let Billy Bob from Varsity Blues answer how I feel about the Bruins off-season after we re-sign Pasta

mEL0__.gif
nobody, BreKel and TheTown liked this.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:43 a.m.
And rangers, I give this thread an F!
Pasta88Sauce, BreKel and LicMysak liked this.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 1:46 p.m.
BreKel
Troll level thread. No one cares what you give the Bruins, RAIF.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 1:54 p.m.
they don't have a #1 guy. Maybe not even a 2.
They have not added much D help

Torey Krug, Charlie McAvoy, Brandon Carlo, and Zdeno Chara....but what am I talking about. Obviously Hamonic, Girardi, Staal and Finger are much better than those 4 nobodies mentioned above, right?
Jul. 25, 2017 at 3:50 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7
they don't have a #1 guy. Maybe not even a 2.
They have not added much D help

Torey Krug, Charlie McAvoy, Brandon Carlo, and Zdeno Chara....but what am I talking about. Obviously Hamonic, Girardi, Staal and Finger are much better than those 4 nobodies mentioned above, right?

Chara is almost done.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 4:01 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7

Chara is almost done.

holy **** are you chara's agent? Hes done whenever he wants to be
nobody, BreKel and ON3M4N liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll