Bjork
JFK
Kuraly
Heinen
Schaller
Czarnik
Cehlarik

Who am I forgetting?

DeBrusk. Jake could very well be in the 60-70% category. I personally think Heinen is also in that group, but some disagree with me.
Schaller is also almost a lock for the 4th line.
Ok here's how I see it, but lines aren't necessarily set.

Marchy/Bergy/Pasta
Beleskey/Krejci/Heinen
Vatrano/Spooner/Backes
Schaller/Nash/Acciari

with Kuraly and Czarnik or Cehlarik as the spares in the press box.
All these players have played games fr Bostone Bruins, or at least spent time with Providence Bruins so they understand the Bruin system and coaches know that they are dependable. For guys like Bjork, JFK, they have not played pro hockey yet OR played in the Bruins system, so they are unfamiliar with what will be requested of them. They are both very talented forwards, maybe the most talented forwards in the system, but until they learn the system and play pro hockey, it's beneficial for them to spend time in Providence to understand what is expected of them.

A strong training camp could, however, change everything!!!!
Good luck to all our young boys!!!! There are spots available on the big club.....come prepared and make it so management and coaches determine you HAVE to be on the team!!!!!
Jul. 29, 2017 at 6:35 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
All their NHL forwards + Bjork, and maybe Senyshyn?
Jul. 29, 2017 at 7:53 p.m.
BreKel
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Highly doubt Senyshyn makes the team out of camp.
Pasta88Sauce and phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 30, 2017 at 3:11 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: BreKel

ok, but Bjork does, right?
Jul. 30, 2017 at 8:05 a.m.

It would take a HUGE camp for Seny to make the team out of camp. He's been able to use his speed to exploit OHL talent, but the NHL is a different game. Seny would be better off getting a year in the AHL against NHL style competition and men. Bjork is def more suited to make the NHL club right away. NCAA is a heavy more psychical game with many more older players that are more physically mature. BJork also has experience playing with men at the World's this past year.
BreKel liked this.
Jul. 31, 2017 at 1:38 a.m.
BreKel

There's a good chance he does.
Jul. 31, 2017 at 4:41 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

There's a good chance he does.

ok
Aug. 2, 2017 at 1:55 p.m.
Quoting: ON3M4N

It would take a HUGE camp for Seny to make the team out of camp. He's been able to use his speed to exploit OHL talent, but the NHL is a different game. Seny would be better off getting a year in the AHL against NHL style competition and men. Bjork is def more suited to make the NHL club right away. NCAA is a heavy more psychical game with many more older players that are more physically mature. BJork also has experience playing with men at the World's this past year.

The skill level is higher in the CHL (WHL, OHL, QMJHL). In American college there are only 12-15 teams that are any good. You have almost that in 3 separate leagues in the CHL. Vesey is a good example of that. So highly regarded coming out of college but struggled huge in the NHL in his first year. American college players really need to spend time in The AHL first. This is why the Europeans that do come over to North America to learn the North American game, learn in the 3 Canadian Junior leagues more than they do American college leagues. I know this may hurt the feelings of some American posters on here, but it is a fact. McDavid and Crosby could have gone to an American college, but.......
Aug. 2, 2017 at 2:27 p.m.
Edited Aug. 2, 2017 at 2:57 p.m.. Reason: things might get nasty so ill avoid the infraction
nobody and phillyjabroni liked this.
Aug. 2, 2017 at 3:16 p.m.
Habs
Quoting: PaulDunnill
Quoting: ON3M4N

The skill level is higher in the CHL (WHL, OHL, QMJHL). In American college there are only 12-15 teams that are any good. You have almost that in 3 separate leagues in the CHL. Vesey is a good example of that. So highly regarded coming out of college but struggled huge in the NHL in his first year. American college players really need to spend time in The AHL first. This is why the Europeans that do come over to North America to learn the North American game, learn in the 3 Canadian Junior leagues more than they do American college leagues. I know this may hurt the feelings of some American posters on here, but it is a fact. McDavid and Crosby could have gone to an American college, but.......

Vesey didn't struggle at all in his first year. Just because he didn't score 150 points like everyone expected doesn't mean he struggled. College hockey is arguably a better developer of talent than the CHL. This is coming from a Canadian. McDavid and Crosby could've gone to college and turned out just as great. The CHL didn't turn them into generational superstars.
Pasta88Sauce liked this.
Aug. 2, 2017 at 5:19 p.m.
BreKel

Can I ask how the skill level is higher in the CHL over NCAA? College players are 18+ years old. CHL players can play at what age, 15-16? The oldest you can be in Juniors is 20. Some kids in college are just starting their freshman year. There's no CHL > NCAA. For your Vesey comment, who really didn't have a bad first year, I'll one up you and say Gaudreau and Eichel? Just like you can find CHL players. Both leagues are solid and develop NHL caliber players.
Pasta88Sauce and Caufzi liked this.
Aug. 3, 2017 at 7:07 a.m.

Can I ask how the skill level is higher in the CHL over NCAA? College players are 18+ years old. CHL players can play at what age, 15-16? The oldest you can be in Juniors is 20. Some kids in college are just starting their freshman year. There's no CHL > NCAA. For your Vesey comment, who really didn't have a bad first year, I'll one up you and say Gaudreau and Eichel? Just like you can find CHL players. Both leagues are solid and develop NHL caliber players.

So there are more NHL players that come out of college as opposed to junior ranks? You are one upping me with Eichel and Gaudreau over McDavid and Crosby????

There are way too many weak college teams that pad the stats of the players from the few strong teams. I can't believe you are trying to argue this. There are way more players making the NHL out of the 3 Canadian leagues than the American college ranks. FACT!
Aug. 3, 2017 at 7:20 a.m.
Habs

So there are more NHL players that come out of college as opposed to junior ranks? You are one upping me with Eichel and Gaudreau over McDavid and Crosby????

There are way too many weak college teams that pad the stats of the players from the few strong teams. I can't believe you are trying to argue this. There are way more players making the NHL out of the 3 Canadian leagues than the American college ranks. FACT!

There are way more NHL players coming out of Earth than Mars.
Pasta88Sauce and BreKel liked this.
Aug. 3, 2017 at 7:50 a.m.

You're 100% missing the point of my post lol. NCAA plays more of a pro style of hockey while Juniors is more of a speed game, where you have 3-4 year players playing against psychically under developed kids who are 15-16 years old...its a complete mismatch. I'm not saying the NCAA is more talent I'm just saying from a transition standpoint NCAA guys are more used a pro style because of how the game is played at the NCAA level. Both leagues have very talent players come out of them, but I don't think one is necessarily better than the other. Hell Auston Matthews did go to either because he wanted to play against more physically mature men and get more prepared for the NHL.
Pasta88Sauce liked this.
Aug. 3, 2017 at 10:22 a.m.
Edited Aug. 3, 2017 at 11:17 a.m.

Somehow you bring up padding stats and dont even mention the 3 stat stuffing leagues in canada. Also, I dont see how your last statement proves anything. Its easier to make the NHL when you go the CHL, There's way less restrictions. No one is disputing that. Totally missing the fact about which league plays a stronger game. The CHL is a JUNIOR league, NCAA is not a junior league. FACT!
nobody liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll