SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

Pacioretty going to Philly?

Aug. 6, 2017 at 4:56 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I read yesterday that there was a rumour about Max Pacioretty for Travis Sanheim and a 3rd round pick, or something like this at least ... today i read that there might be someone else involved or at least that the Canadiens are doing something ... but the main rumour is Pacioretty maybe to the Flyers. Though it's just a rumour.

I do not believe this rumour, and i doubt the trade will happen, but i'm curious to hear what others think.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 4:58 p.m.
maybe you could give the source to this rumour
nobody and phillyjabroni liked this.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:08 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:21 p.m.
Hockeybuzz is Fake News

Sad
wojme liked this.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:23 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Hockeybuzz is Fake News

Sad

none of this news is 'fake'. It's rumours. It doesn't mean it's happening, but just because it's only a rumour doesn't mean it's 'fake'.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:28 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Hockeybuzz is Fake News

Sad

none of this news is 'fake'. It's rumours. It doesn't mean it's happening, but just because it's only a rumour doesn't mean it's 'fake'.

Fake News. All of it. Bigliest liars. Sad. So sadly, sad sad, sadliest of the sad fake news.
TheTown liked this.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:31 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Fake News. All of it. Bigliest liars. Sad. So sadly, sad sad, sadliest of the sad fake news.

Coming into the offseason, were you saying the Avalanche were going to trade Duchene? If so, i guess it was 'fake news' then. It would be fake news if it had said 'Montreal has traded Pacioretty to the Flyers', but it didn't, it said they might do that, not that they have. Just because it might not be right doesn't mean it's fake news.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:35 p.m.
It isn't that it could be wrong that makes it fake news. Its the fact that literally anyone can come up with rumors.

Heres one : Auston Matthews might sign w/ ARI.
Pasta88Sauce, Daryl, nobody and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:38 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: phillyjabroni
It isn't that it could be wrong that makes it fake news. Its the fact that literally anyone can come up with rumors.

but since you just said that you made that up, we know it's not true.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:43 p.m.
giphy.gif
phillyjabroni, krakowitz and nobody liked this.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 5:55 p.m.

what makes what the "analysts" on those fraudulent rumor sites and more truer than what I say? I mean, if you think abt it, Matthews is from Arizona, so he might sign there. Although, I don't have any evidence to support that rumor, lets just take what I say at face value.
nobody liked this.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 7:11 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

what makes what the "analysts" on those fraudulent rumor sites and more truer than what I say? I mean, if you think abt it, Matthews is from Arizona, so he might sign there. Although, I don't have any evidence to support that rumor, lets just take what I say at face value.

because you said that you were making that up.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 8:22 p.m.

because you said that you were making that up.

Which gives me the same credibility as the dumb-dumbs that work for that fake rumor mill
Aug. 6, 2017 at 8:46 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
I could start a website that posts hockey "rumors" and they could all be things that are made up. Pacioretty isn't going anywhere, period. Pacioretty will go once Carey Price hits the trade block
Aug. 6, 2017 at 9:35 p.m.
get ur corsi up
This trade would make zero sense, Philly is clogged with forwards and short defensemen. Sanheim can be a elite defender for the Flyers, Pacioretty is good but this trade would still be a win for MTL. I can't see this happening.
nobody liked this.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 10:34 p.m.
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce
giphy.gif

Dangit stop stealing my beloved GIF SauceyPasta Sticking Out Tongue

Coming into the offseason, were you saying the Avalanche were going to trade Duchene? If so, i guess it was 'fake news' then. It would be fake news if it had said 'Montreal has traded Pacioretty to the Flyers', but it didn't, it said they might do that, not that they have. Just because it might not be right doesn't mean it's fake news.

Have you ever heard the terms "United States Government"; "CNN"; "Pee Pee Tape"; or "The Mooch"?
Aug. 6, 2017 at 10:45 p.m.

Hey man, this gif is like a staple for this website now lol
nobody liked this.
Aug. 6, 2017 at 10:54 p.m.
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

Hey man, this gif is like a staple for this website now lol

LOL unfortunately so true
Aug. 6, 2017 at 11:32 p.m.
The one, maybe the only the good thing that will come from the The Donald Presidency is the term "fake news".
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:56 a.m.
Basically what these fraudulent rumor sites do is they take intelligence from Bob McKenzie, Elliotte Friedman, and beat writers and pawn them off as there own "rumor." Inevitably, there will come a time, much like today, that is boring in NHL news, so they think to themselves "hey, what would be a good fake rumor?" "oh yeah, remember that fake rumor from like 3 years ago about Pacioretty getting traded to the Flyers, lets resurrect that one."

Anyone that remotely follows the Flyers and general manager Ron Hextall, is that a.) he will not trade prospects for established players; b.) we need defensive prospects; c.) this trade takes away ice time from Oskar Lindblom, Travis Konecny, and Jordan Weal.

The entire website is fraudulent. They are not credible whatsoever. That Matthews to Arizona rumor that I just made up; don't be surprised if it circles at some point from those phonies.
nobody liked this.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 8:24 a.m.
Habs
I read yesterday that there was a rumour about Max Pacioretty for Travis Sanheim and a 3rd round pick, or something like this at least ... today i read that there might be someone else involved or at least that the Canadiens are doing something ... but the main rumour is Pacioretty maybe to the Flyers. Though it's just a rumour.

I do not believe this rumour, and i doubt the trade will happen, but i'm curious to hear what others think.

If someone like Eliotte Friedman starts a rumour, there may be something to believe because he is an insider. On hockeybuzz, any bum can say something stupid. Bergevin was not talking to Philadelphia about Pacioretty at all. That's what makes this fake.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 11:46 a.m.
Molson beer is meh
Hockeybuzz is Fake News

Sad

Eklund is that you? RAIF is Eklund (E4)
Caufzi, phillyjabroni, ON3M4N and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:18 p.m.
Eklund is not credible. I'm pretty sure he has two buckets one with players name and one with teams....when things are slow he picks one from each and calls it a rumor.
Redwingsfan_24 liked this.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:36 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DarylthePony
This trade would make zero sense, Philly is clogged with forwards and short defensemen. Sanheim can be a elite defender for the Flyers, Pacioretty is good but this trade would still be a win for MTL. I can't see this happening.

I disagree ... Pacioretty is so underrated ... MTL wool say no if you ask me ... he gets 30+ goals every year, but isn't seen as a star player really.
Aug. 7, 2017 at 12:40 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: DarylthePony

I disagree ... Pacioretty is so underrated ... MTL wool say no if you ask me ... he gets 30+ goals every year, but isn't seen as a star player really.

I didn't say Pacioretty isn't good, he is a very impressive forward, but all he would do in Philly is hold back guys Konecny. Philly has strong offense and weak defense, why would they try to improve what is already acceptable at the expense of what already needs help?

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll