SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

Arm Chair GM Trolling

Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:14 p.m.
BreKel
It's out of control. Too many of them are made with no reasoning other than to rile up the fans of the teams that they're being made. Is there any way to add a "report ACGM" option?
Aug. 9, 2017 at 1:43 p.m.
Follow capfriendly
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 1:54 p.m.
The only reason this thread isn't deleted after all of those "replies" is so I can answer regarding all of that "excitement". I leave for an hour for lunch and come back to nearly 100 reports, all in the same thread, and nobody thinks to stop posting? Are you kidding me?

1. Regarding "troll armchair-gm's", some people simply don't know values league-wide as well as others, if you can't respond politely, don't respond at all, obvious trolling and insulting teams are taken care of by the mods, the irony behind responding angrily to teams that are "trolling", is you push them back to the top of the list, ignore them and they disappear behind the pagination.
2. Posting "reported" is a now against the rules, will receive 1 infraction point for trolling

edit/
3. We will look into a method of reporting AGM teams so the trolling ones can be cleared quicker.
ON3M4N, Daryl, BreKel and 2 others liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll