Sep. 7, 2017 at 11:07 a.m.
Banned
So dallas picks first?
NateElder12 liked this.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 11:23 a.m.
NateElder12
Quoting: DirtyDangles
So dallas picks first?

yeah im not exactly sure how this works.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 2:02 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: NateElder12
so when making our claims we have to wiat until our turn? I'm confused

The selection order is posted on the sheet. You pick in turn, from the names you have submitted only.
Technically, you don't have to go in order if all of your players are unique to you, but I think everyone has at least one match, so it's better to just stick to the order.
NateElder12 liked this.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 4:09 p.m.
Banned
Just thought I'd let you know that Dallas acquired Mamin from FLA in a trade (pre my GM time) and he is listed in the UFA list.
NateElder12 liked this.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 4:32 p.m.
May contain nuts
Also can we trade these FAs? Or are they subject to the same "no sign-and-trades" rule that the regular FAs were?
Sep. 7, 2017 at 4:43 p.m.
Just thought I'd let you know that Dallas acquired Mamin from FLA in a trade (pre my GM time) and he is listed in the UFA list.

Hate to be the buster of balls but technically he's supposed to cost you 925K cuz I signed him in game before he was IRL.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 4:47 p.m.
Quoting: F50marco

Hate to be the buster of balls but technically he's supposed to cost you 925K cuz I signed him in game before he was IRL.

Scratch this altogether....seems i forgot to post it in the RFA signing thread beforehand so i guess your free to use what ever amount lol. Confused
Sep. 7, 2017 at 5:38 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Did i do mine correctly?
Sep. 7, 2017 at 6:07 p.m.
Banned
So am I able to sign everyone in my list that only I have without losing my priority?
Sep. 7, 2017 at 7:12 p.m.
Go Habs Go

Scratch this altogether....seems i forgot to post it in the RFA signing thread beforehand so i guess your free to use what ever amount lol. Confused

If he was never posted as an RFA signing, he is an eligible free agent. So if Dallas never posted a signing either, they won't own him.
I'll check the RFA signings thread in a minute to be sure.
EDIT: Dallas never signed him so he is indeed a free agent.

Quoting: Icegirl
Also can we trade these FAs? Or are they subject to the same "no sign-and-trades" rule that the regular FAs were?

These are still free agents and subject to the same restriction as the first wave of free agents.

Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Did i do mine correctly?

Perfect.

So am I able to sign everyone in my list that only I have without losing my priority?

You'll be able to sign up to 5 players, but you'll want to wait and see how many spots you have left before deciding to sign those players, so we'll just continue to go in order.
If you have 4 players unique to you, you could technically sign them and drop out of the rest right now, so if anyone gets to that point they may volunteer to do so.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 7:32 p.m.
NateElder12
Quoting: ricochetii

If he was never posted as an RFA signing, he is an eligible free agent. So if Dallas never posted a signing either, they won't own him.

These are still free agents and subject to the same restriction as the first wave of free agents.

Did i do mine correctly?

Perfect.

You'll be able to sign up to 5 players, but you'll want to wait and see how many spots you have left before deciding to sign those players, so we'll just continue to go in order.
If you have 4 players unique to you, you could technically sign them and drop out of the rest right now, so if anyone gets to that point they may volunteer to do so.

Rico no Mamin is not a free agent. I took him off my list because he was owned in the game. He was drafted in 2016 so the rights of him were owned by FLA. FLA traded his rights to DAL and Dangles now has his rights. If he wants to sign him he still can but he is not a FA since he has 4 years to sign internationally drafted players. If Mamin is allowed to be signed as a FA then I suggest we allow the others that you have removed from the list to be put back on. At the end of the day that is something for Dangles/Marco to work out as compensation for losing Mamin (if that's the route you guys go) but technically Dangles is right - he is his property.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 7:48 p.m.
Banned
I think I should get some slack here since he was signed on the team I inherited so I didn't think anything of it or I would have signed him pre UFA 1
Sep. 7, 2017 at 7:49 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Just want to point out that Alex Kerfoot was resigned by New Jersey, so he is not eligible
Sep. 7, 2017 at 7:58 p.m.
NBABound
So am I allowed to sign both of the players that are unique to me at once?
Sep. 7, 2017 at 7:59 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: Mr_cap

Yessir! But it might fill your first 2 rounds???? That is something I am unclear of.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 8:10 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: NateElder12

Rico no Mamin is not a free agent. I took him off my list because he was owned in the game. He was drafted in 2016 so the rights of him were owned by FLA. FLA traded his rights to DAL and Dangles now has his rights. If he wants to sign him he still can but he is not a FA since he has 4 years to sign internationally drafted players. If Mamin is allowed to be signed as a FA then I suggest we allow the others that you have removed from the list to be put back on. At the end of the day that is something for Dangles/Marco to work out as compensation for losing Mamin (if that's the route you guys go) but technically Dangles is right - he is his property.

Thanks. I had him as undrafted for some reason. Hope I didn't miss any others. unsure
(This is why I wanted a public list that everyone could see and double check. Sticking Out Tongue)
Dallas still owns his rights and he'll be removed. I'm only human.

Quoting: TonyStrecher
Just want to point out that Alex Kerfoot was resigned by New Jersey, so he is not eligible

I'll check it out.
Edit: Thanks, he's removed.

Quoting: Mr_cap

Once you have reached your final selections, you can take unique players for the rest of your 5 spots and drop out, yes.
Since you only submitted 2 players, and they are both unique to you, you may have them both now and be finished.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 8:35 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Did i do mine correctly?

Perfect.

ok, so did i sign Jagr or has someone else made a higher bid?
Sep. 7, 2017 at 8:39 p.m.
Banned
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
Sep. 7, 2017 at 8:53 p.m.
Go Habs Go

Perfect.

Jagr is yours, I'll add the contract details to the sheet when I get the chance.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 9:15 p.m.
I signed Butcher. Is the contract correct?
Sep. 7, 2017 at 9:24 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: boltscharge17
I signed Butcher. Is the contract correct?

Should be. Check back after I fill in the sheet. I'm waiting so I can do a bunch at once.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 9:29 p.m.
Edited Sep. 7, 2017 at 9:48 p.m.
deleted
Sep. 7, 2017 at 10:47 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Jagr is yours, I'll add the contract details to the sheet when I get the chance.

ok, tell me when you have the length and money.
Sep. 7, 2017 at 11:01 p.m.
Go Habs Go

ok, tell me when you have the length and money.

I'll start filling in tomorrow now that a few teams are finished.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll