In the GM Game V1 who's team is better?

Who has the better overall team?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Sep. 27, 2017 at 11:39 a.m.
Below Market Value
Quoting: PaulDunnill
Quoting: Zach
I think we all know who has the best team........... Carolina.

All I'm missing is 1 top 4 RHD, everything else is awesome.

Gaudreau - Eichel - Kane
Zetterberg - Stamkos - Marner
Lehkonen - Reinhart - Yakupov
Vatrano - Smith - Gauthier

Suter - Ristolainen
Skjei - Tennyson
Nurse - Bear

Murray
Miller

Suter is at 50% retained salary
Kane is at 40% retained salary
Zetterberg is at 50% retained salary

Still have prospects like Aston Reese, Vilardi, Steel, Dahlen, McNiven, ect.

Kane, Zetterberg and Yakupov are crap. Your D is useless!! Miller should just retire - garbage! Always has been....

Kane and Zetterberg are most certainly not crap. Kane is one of the most dynamic, offensive players in the league, while Zetterberg put up nearly 70 points last season on an awful Detroit team, while still being a capable two-way player.
Pasta88Sauce and nobody liked this.
Sep. 27, 2017 at 11:53 a.m.
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

Kane, Zetterberg and Yakupov are crap. Your D is useless!! Miller should just retire - garbage! Always has been....

Kane and Zetterberg are most certainly not crap. Kane is one of the most dynamic, offensive players in the league, while Zetterberg put up nearly 70 points last season on an awful Detroit team, while still being a capable two-way player.

Kane is a distraction. His head is not on straight, so ok, talent-wise he's ok, but as a player in a package, he's a liability. There's more to a "player" than just offense - nobody seems to understand that on here.
Zetterberg is old and should just retire or go play in Europe. He is just going to be embarrassed this year. He WAS good.....not anymore
Sep. 27, 2017 at 12:02 p.m.

Kane is a distraction. His head is not on straight, so ok, talent-wise he's ok, but as a player in a package, he's a liability. There's more to a "player" than just offense - nobody seems to understand that on here.
Zetterberg is old and should just retire or go play in Europe. He is just going to be embarrassed this year. He WAS good.....not anymore

I dont think anyone has ever referred to Patrick Kane as a liability
DoctorBreakfast and nobody liked this.
Sep. 27, 2017 at 12:18 p.m.
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce

Sure they have, he is a locker-room liability. He's a "me-me" guy.....do you remember the Winnipeg incident or are you too young??
Sep. 27, 2017 at 12:26 p.m.
Edited Sep. 27, 2017 at 12:42 p.m.

Sure they have, he is a locker-room liability. He's a "me-me" guy.....do you remember the Winnipeg incident or are you too young??

wrong kane
Sep. 27, 2017 at 12:26 p.m.
May contain nuts

Isn't that Evander Kane you're thinking of...
Sep. 27, 2017 at 12:38 p.m.
Ok stand corrected. Should have used a first initials.
Sep. 27, 2017 at 1:38 p.m.
Below Market Value

I could say the same thing about Zdeno Chara.
nobody liked this.
Sep. 27, 2017 at 1:40 p.m.

then say it
Sep. 27, 2017 at 1:43 p.m.
Below Market Value

then say it

Well I'm not going to, because it isn't true. I'm just saying that Chara and Zetterberg could both be considered "too old" and that they're not good anymore. I mean Chara is three years older that Zetterberg. But they are both still good players. Chara still plays top 4 minutes and improves the young defensemen around him, while Zetterberg put up excellent numbers surrounded by a lackluster team and he still is a capable two-way player.
Pasta88Sauce and nobody liked this.
Sep. 27, 2017 at 1:57 p.m.

Sure but Chara is on a much better team, so he is not relied on as much. Plus he is an effective shut down D. Not there to provide offense anymore. Zetterberg IS Detroit's offense....ok maybe a couple other guys, but he HAS to produce. Pressure will get to him.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit