SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Los Angeles Kings

Is Gaborik done?

Oct. 14, 2017 at 2:35 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I've tried looking it up but i haven't found much ... is he done or is it still looking like he's gonna return?
Nov. 9, 2017 at 11:07 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I've tried looking it up but i haven't found much ... is he done or is it still looking like he's gonna return?

Depends what mean by "done", news reading has him skating with the team... So he might come back before Jeff Carter, yet that don't mean he will stick... Kings are doing alright without Carter/Gaborik though are really weak down right shooting D-men... I'm thinking Gaborik would be an option to play LW with Shore/Brown if they moved Carter to RW with Iafallo and Kopi... Since Shore seems to have chemistry with Brown even before the OT goal to beat Ducks... Kempe has been doing well with Pearson/Tyler so I think they might want to keep that line together... CAmmalari is another option, Gaborik could drop to 4th line or get some time on PP along with 1st line perhaps...

I'm thinking Kings will try to trade him, especially if he can get some goals/points when he comes back to play... I think he is done getting 40 or more goals or even 30 at this point probably... On right team he could still score 20 goals w/ 50 points perhaps though not holding my breath... LAK plans to buy him out if they can't trade him or get him to produce enough to justify his contract is the most likely outcome.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll