SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Marner Should Play with Kadri

Does playing with Kadri fix Marner
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:10 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Despite his struggles I believe Marner could thrive on a: Marleau/Kadri/Marner line. Marner needs to play with a talented but tough line mate, he finds that in Kadri. In turn, Komarov moves to the 4th line because he shouldn’t be a 2nd liner, and our offence looks like:

Hyman/Matthews/Nylander
Marleau/Kadri/Marner
JVR/Bozak/Brown
Martin/Moore/Komarov

Do to Marner’s small size, he needs a tough line mate.
Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:58 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
You might be right Daryl. That how Babcock tends to build his lines. I'm actually wondering if Marner might even sent to the Marlies. I'm not worried about him long term, but he isn't good right now....there are options.
Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:17 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: palhal
You might be right Daryl. That how Babcock tends to build his lines. I'm actually wondering if Marner might even sent to the Marlies. I'm not worried about him long term, but he isn't good right now....there are options.

I hope he gets a shot with Kadri before Babcock considers a move to the Marlies. I’m just glad he’s our only guy so far experiencing the notorious second year slump.
Oct. 23, 2017 at 8:31 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
He's played one helluva game so far tonight. But that line does sound like a good idea on paper, I'm curious to see how a line like that plays out.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit