SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Confusing start to season

Oct. 27, 2017 at 2:33 p.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
My thoughts before the season started: Leafs would start out quickly. Not much turnover on team. Should be able to continue on from last years strong finish. Gee even though points wise the Leafs are doing well, they just gotta play better in order to make playoffs. Andersen has been shaky. Their total team defence seems disorganized. Carrick and Marner have taken a step backwards.
Any suggestions for improvements.
Oct. 27, 2017 at 3:33 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: palhal
My thoughts before the season started: Leafs would start out quickly. Not much turnover on team. Should be able to continue on from last years strong finish. Gee even though points wise the Leafs are doing well, they just gotta play better in order to make playoffs. Andersen has been shaky. Their total team defence seems disorganized. Carrick and Marner have taken a step backwards.
Any suggestions for improvements.

I don’t blame Andersen for the constant goals against us. Toronto’s problem is their defense, Gardiner and Zaitsev needs to be split up, they have chemistry but both like scoring and therefore make bad plays. I’d put Rielly with Zaitsev and Gardiner with Hainsey, just as a test. If that fails we need to acquire a defenseman capable of top for minutes, using Bracco or Kapanen as the main piece(s).

And as I said, PUT MARNER WITH KADRI.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll