SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Vegas Golden Knights

Vegas Should Change Colors of Road Gloves...

Nov. 9, 2017 at 11:30 p.m.
Anyways the gloves they wear on the road look awful even in HD... I think they should replace the white with their grey color, have black on the cuffs, while the writing should be in their red coloration... Then their road gloves would look awesome instead of awful smile. Even if they did the hand parts black, while having the cuffs grey with writing in red it would be a vast improvement... Watching them even in HD it looks really bad, which is a shame since their home uniforms look awesome on the ice and off smile. I know this might seem to be trivial, yet if they changed to the colors I want I think it would improve their play on road... WAy the gloves are now its very easy to see if they grab a stick or where the puck might be... While changing to any of the schemes I want they would make it harder for other teams to see the puck or refs to see them grabbing sticks or other infractions smile. Their current coloration don't seem to fit their team or uniform, more like something from Predators or another team for example. Looks more like yellow than gold to me, shame the team has a good coach with a bad GM who put them in bad spot in net... Even if they had the Berube from Islanders at least he won AHL Championship with Bartosak for Manchester when in Kings farm system... So unlike Lag he could at least play at an AHL level while Lag looks more geared for ECHL ceiling unlike a Quick or Reimer who did well there before having a pro career in NHL I think for Reading smile?
Nov. 13, 2017 at 6:39 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
The white gloves are beautiful. I ordered some from prostockhockey the second I found out that they got them in stock. The thought of their play being better by changing the color of their gloves is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Should all teams have black jerseys and socks, so it's harder for opposing teams to find the puck after a blocked shot? No. Adidas hit a home run with these jerseys, there's very little that I would change.
DragonRaptorHybrid liked this.
Nov. 14, 2017 at 12:33 a.m.
Quoting: krakowitz
The white gloves are beautiful. I ordered some from prostockhockey the second I found out that they got them in stock. The thought of their play being better by changing the color of their gloves is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Should all teams have black jerseys and socks, so it's harder for opposing teams to find the puck after a blocked shot? No. Adidas hit a home run with these jerseys, there's very little that I would change.

Kings didn't have any cups before going Silver & Black from the Purple and Yellow... Before the Silver & Black Era all they had to cling to was the Miracle in Manchester instead of the Manchester Monarchs wining the Calder Cup wearing Silver & Black too smile. Least somebody likes the gloves, I don't think it matches their colors personally or that of the Army team they took the concept from in first place... They don't look well on TV when I'm watching the game either personally... Maybe if the team played in Pittsburgh those colors would work out better for them haha...

I think every team should use colors that match them... I was very negative of the Sharks for having their black jerseys they would wear against Kings or lost in Post Season in... I really like the teal color, though I made a mistake when I got my Jeff Friesen #39 white home jersey since I had a Kings road silver and black... I still find it a bit odd they were black at home while white on the road... I Didn't like when some teams wore pants if remember those days... I'm glad they got rid of the pants, I hate any team that has laces on their jerseys too... I think laces are for losers, looking at the SCF Champions most of those teams had a jersey with no laces while if anything the losers wore laces... I was pretty vocal in communicating to Vegas not to have laces on their uniforms which turned out really good for the most part. Off hand can't think of the last team to win a Cup who had both uniforms using laces at the time... Franchises used to have uniforms without laces but then made this stupid change in many cases sadly enough smile. Lot easier to see a guy grabbing another player's stick if they have on white fingers/gloves... Certain colors show up better than others, if ever take a test to see if color blind or therapy to reduce issues with certain colors that weaken or are blind to see smile.
Nov. 17, 2017 at 10:57 a.m.
Below Market Value
This is probably the most pointless/ridiculous analysis I've seen. Teams with laces don't win the Cup, therefore, teams should get rid of their laces. The Sharks got reverse swept in the playoffs while wearing their black jerseys, therefore, they should only wear teal. The Kings didn't win a Cup wearing purple and yellow, but have won 2 wearing black and silver, therefore, it's all dependent on their color scheme. I don't like the white gloves, personally, but I highly doubt that going to the darker gloves full-time will have any bearing on their on-ice results.
DragonRaptorHybrid liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll