- png, jpeg
- Recommended minimum size 800px by 800px
- Maximum size: 1MB
Jun 21, 2016
Posts per Day
Forum: NHLDec 28, 2020 at 2:58 Forum: NHLDec 18, 2020 at 4:41 Forum: NHLDec 16, 2020 at 1:44 Forum: NHLDec 10, 2020 at 4:16 Forum: NHLDec 10, 2020 at 2:57 <div class="quote"><div class="quote_t">Quoting: <b>Pens3lieve</b></div><div>Let's try to figure out who Seattle would take right now...
Let me know who your team would protect...etc... or just who the viable options to select would be??
also would your team want SEA to take a bad contract and what would you give up for it to happen?
or a player you want to pay off SEA NOT to take??
any side deals you would want your team to make with SEA?
Buffalo Sabres (7-3-1)
Eichel, Reinhart, Olofsson, Mittelstadt, Skinner (NMC), Thompson, Asplund
Dahlin, Ristolainen, Jokiharju
Ideally, if the Sabres could move Skinner in order to re-sign Hall that would be great, but his NMC makes that extremely unlikely. Barring that, the Sabres will prefer Seattle to take Okposo's contract, but that's unlikely as well without a side deal.
The toughest player to leave exposed is probably Montour.
Forum: NHLNov 17, 2020 at 4:57 <strong>RANKED</strong>
1. Colorado: All-around gem.
2. Carolina: Want to see what it would have looked like in Hurricanes colors.
3. Pittsburgh - Simple, neat.
4. Buffalo - An old motif in an older (and newly revisited) color scheme.
5. Minnesota - I like that they kept the current look and used vintage colors.
6. NY Rangers - Would have preferred reverse color scheme (red jersey) so it's not so similar too the original jersey.
7. Arizona - Fun look.
8. Los Angeles - Color contrast (from black and gray to purple and yellow) makes it a very interesting look.
9. Washington - It would probably look better in Navy, but RED is a big theme for Caps.
10. Florida - Surprised it doesn't feel too soon to bring back this look.
11. Montreal - The look is so classic that all it takes is a color swap to be interesting.
12. Calgary - Not very creative and I think the logo doesn't vibe with the team's aesthetic, but I've always thought it was a good stand alone design.
13. New Jersey - I'm not a fan of these colors, but it was the obvious choice.
14. Winnipeg - Red jerseys would have given more pop, but it's not bad.
15. Edmonton - Not too many combinations of these colors that they haven't already done.
16. Dallas - Would have liked a design truer to the original design of these 90s jerseys, but it's sharp.
17. Chicago - Looks dated, in multiple ways. But it's well done for what it's trying to do.
18. Ottawa - Not very creative, but no big problems with it.
19. Vegas - Fine. Tough to do a retro thing with such a new franchise.
20. St. Louis - This jersey in yellow with the lighter blue trim would have been better. The weird numbering with the flashy red is too much.
21. Vancouver - There were better options. The stick and rink logo in either the black and yellow or navy and burgundy may have looked good.
22. Nashville - Boring. Didn't even do the easy thing; make them blue.
23. Boston - A version of the bear jerseys would have been better. I just don't like so much yellow.
24. Philadelphia - Not very creative.
25. San Jose - They picked the right jersey, but that logo is awful.
26. Tampa Bay - Too wordy, as it was at the time. Doing it on a gray jersey may have given it something else new to distract from it.
27. Columbus - I don't know what it is. I just don't like it.
28. Toronto - Never liked these jerseys.
29. NY Islanders - Missed a golden opportunity to bring back the fishsticks jersey with a new twist. Ended up not doing anything at all.
30. Detroit - Doesn't get more plain than this. Zero creativity.
31. Anaheim - Could have just done the original jersey in green. Why would you trot out this monstrosity?
Forum: NHLNov 15, 2020 at 1:54 Forum: NHLOct 2, 2020 at 11:40 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 2:00 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 9:28 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 9:21 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 9:18 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 9:09 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 1:47 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 1:44 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 1:36 Forum: NHLAug 31, 2020 at 1:30 Forum: NHLAug 30, 2020 at 7:58