$7,850,000$7,850,000
LW, RW
UFA - 7
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$7,875,000$7,875,000
C
UFA - 6
$950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$3,500,000$4M)
RW, LW
RFA - 1
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$5,750,000$5,750,000
C, LW
RFA - 2
$3,362,500$3,362,500
C, RW
RFA - 2
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$835,000$835,000
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$2,900,000$2,900,000
C, LW
RFA - 3
$3,400,000$3,400,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$1,100,000$1,100,000
LW, RW
RFA - 1
$1,700,000$1,700,000
C
UFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RW, LW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,875,000$4,875,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$420,000$420K)
LD/RD
RFA - 1
$3,150,000$3,150,000
G
UFA - 3
$950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$750,000$750K)
LD
RFA - 2
$3,500,000$3,500,000
RD
UFA - 1
$890,000$890,000
G
RFA - 1
$3,350,000$3,350,000
LD/RD
RFA
$875,000$875,000
RD
RFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, LW
RFA
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 2
$1,825,000$1,825,000
RD
RFA
Taxi Squad
$867,500$867,500 ($0$0$0$0) (Performance Bonus$57,500$58K)
LD
RFA - 1
$812,500$812,500 ($0$0$0$0)
LW, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 9 at 12:57 a.m.
No from Anaheim

Really no interest in any of those players and we aren’t accepting future 1sts
OldNYIfan liked this.
May 9 at 1:37 a.m.
Somewhere around the 1,000th time ANA fans are saying no to some version of the same trade 🤦‍♂️
OldNYIfan liked this.
May 9 at 3:08 a.m.
DQtalks
Quoting: Jded
Somewhere around the 1,000th time ANA fans are saying no to some version of the same trade 🤦‍♂️

Ppl are so stupid zegras best season is 60pts he wasnt even 0.5 ppg this season
And what u want 5 first for him. We all know the future top 6 of anahiem doesnt have zegras in it

Gauthier-Carlsson-Demidov
?-Mctavish-?
?-Gauchier-?
And if ur telling me that zegras is a second line winger then hes value decreases as hesnt a 1rst liner nor center more.

So a top 10 pick
A 2nd rd pick
2 top 9 fwd prospect
A top 4 rhd prospect

And a already established top 6 lhd
May 9 at 6:23 a.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: DQavis
And what u want 5 first for him. We all know the future top 6 of anahiem doesnt have zegras in it

?-Mctavish-?
?-Gauchier-?
And if ur telling me that zegras is a second line winger then hes value decreases as hesnt a 1rst liner nor center more.

So a top 10 pick
A 2nd rd pick
2 top 9 fwd prospect
A top 4 rhd prospect

You really shouldn't make embarrassingly uninformed statements like this because it betrays how little you understand about Trevor Zegras.

We don't want "5 firsts" for Zegras. We want quality over quantity. Anaheim wouldn't trade for a single one of those players independently. You cannot construct even remotely intelligent trades without knowing the other team's needs. The Ducks have better prospects than Farrell and Heineman in the system and Harris is utterly redundant in light of the 5 NHL-experienced LhDs already under team control for next season.

Our position has always been consistent and remains clear, and pretty simple, too: a high-quality prospect like Beck or Mesar to hedge the risk of accepting a draft pick for a proven player, and a top-10 first-round draft pick, not some agglomeration of lower-value choices like the Winnipeg and Calgary/Florida picks. Two elements, two firsts -- the same return that you would ask for the entirely comparable Cole Caufield.
May 9 at 1:29 p.m.
Edited May 9 at 1:39 p.m.

?-Mctavish-?
?-Gauchier-?

So a top 10 pick
A 2nd rd pick
2 top 9 fwd prospect
A top 4 rhd prospect

You know an abundance of intelligence is about to follow the opening comment ‘people are so stupid’ 🤡

Zegras has 2 60+ point seasons (how many does Caufield have?). This season he was injured in camp (same injury that kept Couture out all year). The only healthy games he played at full minutes were the final 8 games of the year where he produced 1.0 pt/g. Absolutely comical to target the dude in a trade and then try to talk down his performance 🤣

Zegras is currently a lock in ANA’s top 6. He’s one of our only 2 top 6 LWs with Gauthier, and has center flexibility that’s already come in handy with Leo/McT injuries

Zero ANA fans have said 5 firsts. You somehow missed (not exaggerating) 6 months and ~1,000 MTL posts targeting Zegras with this feedback. You don’t move a staple top 6 player and open up a hole unless you’re filling a more important one. Here’s what you offered:

Harris - Zero interest in ANA, they don’t fit Verbeek’s vision and he’s not valuable anyway
Farrell - see above
Kony - see above
Hein - we’ll give you ~4th rd pick
‘25 1st - Not interesting. We’re trying to exit a rebuild not start one.
‘25 2nd - see above

Easiest way to see why this is dumb. Ana offers you Max Jones, Isaac Lundestrom, Brayden Tracey, a ‘25 1st and 2nd for Slafkovsky. Thoughts?

Reinbacher+ or ‘24 1st+. Not interested? Awesomeee. Please move on to a topic that hasn’t been completely exhausted on this platform. For someone with little patience for stupidity, you can get every single piece of this feedback on hundreds of MTL ACGMs without having to type a thing
May 9 at 1:45 p.m.
DQtalks
You know an abundance of intelligence is about to follow the opening comment ‘people are so stupid’ 🤡

Zegras has 2 60+ point seasons (how many does Caufield have?). This season he was injured in camp (same injury that kept Couture out all year). The only healthy games he played at full minutes were the final 8 games of the year where he produced 1.0 pt/g. Absolutely comical to target the dude in a trade and then try to talk down his performance 🤣

Zegras is currently a lock in ANA’s top 6. He’s one of our only 2 top 6 LWs with Gauthier, and has center flexibility that’s already come in handy with Leo/McT injuries

Zero ANA fans have said 5 firsts. You somehow missed (not exaggerating) 6 months and ~1,000 MTL posts targeting Zegras with this feedback. You don’t move a staple top 6 player and open up a hole unless you’re filling a more important one. Here’s what you offered:

Harris - Zero interest in ANA, they don’t fit Verbeek’s vision and he’s not valuable anyway
Farrell - see above
Kony - see above
Hein - we’ll give you ~4th rd pick
‘25 1st - Not interesting. We’re trying to exit a rebuild not start one.
‘25 2nd - see above

Easiest way to see why this is dumb. Ana offers you Max Jones, Isaac Lundestrom, Brayden Tracey, a ‘25 1st and 2nd for Slafkovsky. Thoughts?

Reinbacher+ or ‘24 1st+. Not interested? Awesomeee. Please move on to a topic that hasn’t been completely exhausted on this platform. For someone with little patience for stupidity, you can get every single piece of this feedback on hundreds of MTL ACGMs without having to type a thing

You are aware that slafs value is way higher then zegras right? 😂
And your telling me two top line talents for 2nd line zegras? Not gonna happen.
1ppg to end the season ornt he ended the season with under 0.5pts ur asking for quality of quantity well zegras hasnt show hes a elite top line center. Look what debrincat got he was a 2 time 40g scorer and didnt even get a haul so the fact u expect 1 top line talents is crazy

I mean i get what your saying but cmon like be for real. Caufield is better then zegras but if he was getting moved id ask for a top 10 first B prospect and top 6 Rw
May 9 at 1:52 p.m.
Edited May 9 at 2:00 p.m.
You are aware that slafs value is way higher then zegras right? 😂
And your telling me two top line talents for 2nd line zegras? Not gonna happen.
1ppg to end the season ornt he ended the season with under 0.5pts ur asking for quality of quantity well zegras hasnt show hes a elite top line center. Look what debrincat got he was a 2 time 40g scorer and didnt even get a haul so the fact u expect 1 top line talents is crazy

I mean i get what your saying but cmon like be for real. Caufield is better then zegras but if he was getting moved id ask for a top 10 first B prospect and top 6 Rw

I’ve honestly lost patience to address the same regurgitated and unoriginal claims over and over again. There’s quite honestly nothing to suggest Caufield is more valuable than Zegras, and you can go read discussion on that in probably 150 MTL ACGMs with some version of your trade. I’m not going to do it here yet again because you’re too lazy to read it elsewhere.

Debrincat was on a team that didn’t want him, or later that he didn’t want. He was on the trade block. Zegras isn’t, Lebrun dispelled that months ago based on multiple sources

You’re asking for a proven multi year 60+ point center on his ELC that isn’t available. If you want him, you don’t get to dictate terms with a bunch of undersized bottom of the lineup crap to a team that has one of the deepest prospect pipelines in the league and then picks that won’t play NHL hockey for at best 2 seasons. The team dictating terms is the one with the asset they value and don’t wish to move. That value has been stated ad nauseam. Rein or ‘24 1st and a Beck/Mesar type. And that’s IF ANA considers moving him at all

And pleeeease. I challenge you before you make your next argument. Go look at even just a couple MTL Zegras posts first (I have to specify MTL, because there are no ANA Zegras posts.. I wonder why). I can guarantee you whatever you’re about to say has been said, likely >100 times. There’s a reason it hasn’t convinced a single (and I mean not 1) ANA fan
May 12 at 12:39 a.m.
DQtalks
I’ve honestly lost patience to address the same regurgitated and unoriginal claims over and over again. There’s quite honestly nothing to suggest Caufield is more valuable than Zegras, and you can go read discussion on that in probably 150 MTL ACGMs with some version of your trade. I’m not going to do it here yet again because you’re too lazy to read it elsewhere.

Debrincat was on a team that didn’t want him, or later that he didn’t want. He was on the trade block. Zegras isn’t, Lebrun dispelled that months ago based on multiple sources

You’re asking for a proven multi year 60+ point center on his ELC that isn’t available. If you want him, you don’t get to dictate terms with a bunch of undersized bottom of the lineup crap to a team that has one of the deepest prospect pipelines in the league and then picks that won’t play NHL hockey for at best 2 seasons. The team dictating terms is the one with the asset they value and don’t wish to move. That value has been stated ad nauseam. Rein or ‘24 1st and a Beck/Mesar type. And that’s IF ANA considers moving him at all

And pleeeease. I challenge you before you make your next argument. Go look at even just a couple MTL Zegras posts first (I have to specify MTL, because there are no ANA Zegras posts.. I wonder why). I can guarantee you whatever you’re about to say has been said, likely >100 times. There’s a reason it hasn’t convinced a single (and I mean not 1) ANA fan

Name me where u see any mtl trades sending away caufield suzuki slafkovsky it doesnt happen but once a rumour surfaces about a star on a team trade proposals flood capfriendly but unlike u i understand a fair offer yes my offer was more quanity then actual quality but I even explained what id expect for caufield and lots can agree both players are similar in value
May 12 at 8:09 a.m.
Name me where u see any mtl trades sending away caufield suzuki slafkovsky it doesnt happen but once a rumour surfaces about a star on a team trade proposals flood capfriendly but unlike u i understand a fair offer yes my offer was more quanity then actual quality but I even explained what id expect for caufield and lots can agree both players are similar in value

You recognize that your offer doesn’t have any the pieces to address the value you’d said for Caufield, right?

A top 10 first is ‘24. There’s zero certainty to where a ‘25 pick will land. ANA has outright said they’re looking to exit their rebuild, not enter one. A ‘25 pick doesn’t get it done

MTL’s B prospects that fit positionally with ANA are Beck/Mesar.

Not a single player is a top 6 wing

And again, if you’d looked at any of the hundreds of MTL posts for Zegras over the past 6 months, we’ve been consistent that the ‘24 1st + beck/Mesar or alternatively Rein and another piece would be about right on value if ANA was willing to move him at all. The lack of patience is the insane number of these where this is brand new news to the MTL OP every time

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll