SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: GDubb2Shiesty
Published: May 14 at 3:37 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-No brainer
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Bedard and Demidov together would be terrifying. Could also go D here
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-I know the consensus pick here would be Levshunov but I think the ducks might be tempted by Parekh's offensive ceiling
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Catton has been getting so much disrespect in a lot of mock drafts. Kids elite i think and CBJ can use another forward prospect
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-I think MTL could trade down here. I think they pass on Lindstrom and take the goal scorer. Eiserman is boom or bust and I think MTL can afford to take the risk
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-OTT goes BPA. I think Chychrun is gone, and Silayev would fit in nicely. Ottawa needs a RHD badly but i think they address that need in FA. Silayev bring much need size and strength to OTT.
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-SEA has gone forward 5/6 times in the first 2 rounds since being brought into the NHL. They grab the best D on the board
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Helenius is a stud imo and NJ seems like a good fit
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-BUF gets a big puck moving RHD. Love how Yakemchuk plays and think this would be a huge grab for them
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Lindstrom finally gets off the board. I think he definitelty gets taken higher, but injury concerns could make him drop. I love him as a prospect, but I think gms could look at him as a product of playing with McKenna?
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Greentree is big and had great production last season.
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsSharks need a bit of everything and Buium is BPA here. Could definitely go higher.
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-DET grabs an stud. Sennecke is one of my favorite prospects andat 6'3 DET shouldn't pass on him here
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-
18Logo of the New York Islanders-
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
26Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
27Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
29Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
30Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-
May 14 at 3:38 p.m.
Reminder before commenting this has a lot of hot takes, and mostly just for fun. crazy things happen and the draft, and 15 guys can't all go top 10

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll