Jul 3, 2018
Posts per Day
1. He's an idiot.
3. ROR deal. after such a deal, you can and should be fired, this deal has thrown the team away for years, instead of holding him or finding the best value as this one did with Sakic and Duchene.
4. Where is the replacement of ROR? Where our 2C or 3C?
5. Hutton and our goalies.
6. Small and stupid deals like Beaulieu, Griffith and so on.
7. Vesey, Sheary, Hunwick, Miller, Sobotka, Berglund. instead, other GMs acquire the players we needed: Haula, Burakovsky, Soderberg, Gusev, J.T. Miller and so on.
8. The team’s results still suck and I don’t think they will be better this season. Jack is the only one why this team is not next to Detroit in the table.
9. I have questions for him about the draft and his choose, some of them look very strange.
10. The wrong development of young players such as Mittelstadt and Thompson, he threw them into the heat and decided that it was so right, but this season we see that it was a mistake.
I just don’t see the future with this GM and I don’t see how Buffalo will go to the playoffs in the coming seasons while Botterill is at the helm. Here you need an experienced and more determined GM. I don’t understand what the hell Pegula hired a newcomer to GM, after they fired Murray, who was also not an experienced guy, they needed to hire an experienced guy.
<div class="quote"><div class="quote_t">Quoting: <b>OldNYIfan</b></div><div>In case you don't know the back story, <a href="/users/SalamiCheese" target="_blank">@SalamiCheese</a> uses a translation tool to communicate with us -- my understanding is that he doesn't speak English at all. As someone who has made a living for fifty years as a writer, I know how hard using English effectively can be. Therefore, I respect and admire him greatly. So I'm not correcting him, just trying to broaden his knowledge in case he's trying to learn English. I only do this very occasionally, though -- he doesn't need to be bombarded with constant instruction. I was just in the mood.</div></div>
I only studied English at school and I forgot many rules, of course I remember some words, but I don’t try to learn English on purpose, although of course when I constantly have to communicate on such sites in English, I’ll gradually remember some words, phrases and so on. =)