predictions top 23

predictions top 23

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: zk97
Published: May 12 at 12:50 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Obvious
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-You start a franchise with a 1C and a 1RD
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-I feel like they should probably pick Demidov but they've said they want a top 4 RHD and a top 6 RHRW. I think they reach and pick Parekh so they can get a partner for Mintyukov
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-They get their second top six centre in Lindstrom
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Habs actually take the Russian with this pick
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-I would have them picking a RD here, but since there are none, I don't see why they don't pick BPA, which, in my opinion, is Dickinson
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-They should probably take a defenseman here, whether that's Yakemchuk to pair with Dunn, or Buium to pair with Dunn (but with Dunn on the right side)
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-Promised child
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-I feel like they need one more piece for their top-six (Hughes, Hischier, Bratt, Meier, Mercer), but they need someone with decent size. Their top-six is all between 5'10 and 6'0, and between 170-210 lbs
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Good fit as a second pair RD beside one of Dahlin, Power, or Byram
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Biggest need is centre. They get a good one here
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Need one more player to fill out the top six
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsThey took a forward with their first pick, I don't see any reason why they don't take another forward imo - their team is disastrous
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-They should just pick BPA here
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Their defense is very old. I could see them reaching for a defenseman
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-They have a lot of alright wingers and centres. Nothing you can do here - you'll get another alright player with this pick
18Logo of the New York Islanders-BPA
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-BPA - they're probably gonna trade the player anyway
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningLuckily for them, there's still some pretty decent forwards on the board that they can take to play with Bedard
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-BPA if they don't move the pick for immediate help
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-Stuck in mediocrity because they don't have a superstar. Oh well. BPA here
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-Should probably pick a RD here I guess
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
26Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
27Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
29Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
30Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-
May 12 at 1:18 p.m.
CBJ take Demidov at 4 in this situation. Jackets have a nice collection of Russians and Demidov is possibly the best player in this draft. Too good for CBJ to pass up.
May 12 at 2:46 p.m.
ht42
If Chicago make that, Montreal and Anaheim make a trade for switching the picks.
May 12 at 3:09 p.m.
Quoting: Jacketsman61
CBJ take Demidov at 4 in this situation. Jackets have a nice collection of Russians and Demidov is possibly the best player in this draft. Too good for CBJ to pass up.

They have so many wingers and not a ton of centres, why would they take Demidov, he is BPA in my opinion but I think they might take Lindstrom to go behind Fantilli. Either way whoever CBJ doesn't take, MTL does.
May 12 at 3:18 p.m.
I really see Lindstrom going to Chicago at no. 2. Great idea to select levshunov but they already have RD like jones and murphy. Also, they could grab a RD at pick 20.
May 12 at 3:33 p.m.
Very good chance NJD goes for some meatier wingers…but for Greentree, could probably slide a few picks down and end up with him, Brandsegg-Nygard or Boisvert.
May 12 at 6:32 p.m.
Cowan Season
I'd prefer Leafs going for Elick over Mews
May 12 at 6:47 p.m.
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Very good chance NJD goes for some meatier wingers…but for Greentree, could probably slide a few picks down and end up with him, Brandsegg-Nygard or Boisvert.

That a big if, remember our GM is a Clown. Dude is clueless refused to do anything all offseason, cant wait for another season of getting pushed around. Devils will be trading for Gust and 13th pick noone in their right mind is giving up a 1st for a 34 6m markstrom, he isnt worth a 1st even with retain, also Nygard pass, For me its either catton or tij if they fall or Eiserman,Boisvert or Greentree. Those meaty winger may want alot so getting a goalie making 4m+ is A yikes, plus they need a meaty LD and maybe a RD send NEmec down so we dont have a inexperience dcore again.
May 12 at 7:27 p.m.
Quoting: ReadyToGetFlamed
They have so many wingers and not a ton of centres, why would they take Demidov, he is BPA in my opinion but I think they might take Lindstrom to go behind Fantilli. Either way whoever CBJ doesn't take, MTL does.

Bc Demidov is too good to pass up.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll