SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Rough Mock With A Question

Rough Mock With A Question

Draft Class: 2024
Created By: DevilsFanZack13
Published: May 11 at 11:16 p.m.
Description
If somehow Dickinson is available at pick #10, that's the first player I'd want NJ to draft. Doubt he's there at 10 though. As for Eiserman, if Dickinson is gone, Eiserman is the next guy I'd like NJ to draft.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
2Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
4Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
7Logo of the Ottawa Senators-
8Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
9Logo of the Calgary Flames-
10Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Why are a lot of people so low on this guy now? Beginning of the year he was the consensus #2 pick of this draft. Now a lot of scouts have him going anywhere between 5-15. Let me know what you guys have heard.
11Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
12Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
13Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
14Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
15Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
16Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
17Logo of the Washington Capitals-
18Logo of the New York Islanders-
19Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
20Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
21Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
22Logo of the Nashville Predators-
23Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
24Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
26Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Boston Bruins
27Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
29Logo of the Calgary FlamesLogo of the Vancouver Canucks
30Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Florida Panthers
31Logo of the Dallas Stars-
32Logo of the New York Rangers-
May 12 at 1:14 a.m.
Work ethic, one dimensional, no defense. Unlike some scouts, I bet he goes in the top 8, but he's not going top 4
Lafleur10 liked this.
May 12 at 1:35 a.m.
Juraj SlafDadsky
He's by far the drafts best shooter, but that's it. Would you pick the player with the best shot and mediocre to actually bad in many other facets of the game or the player who has a strong grasp of every aspect of the game.
I'm also starting to hear many people raise serious concerns over his character as we get closer to the draft and people really start to tear into potential prospects.
May 12 at 2:26 p.m.
Devils Guy
Quoting: Lafleur10
He's by far the drafts best shooter, but that's it. Would you pick the player with the best shot and mediocre to actually bad in many other facets of the game or the player who has a strong grasp of every aspect of the game.
I'm also starting to hear many people raise serious concerns over his character as we get closer to the draft and people really start to tear into potential prospects.

So in a sense, is he another Alexander Holtz?
Lafleur10 liked this.
May 12 at 6:52 p.m.
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13
So in a sense, is he another Alexander Holtz?

Give Holtz a coach who isnt a doofus and GM who isnt a bum. Still waiting for the clueless GM to rip apart Luke who being a a turnover machine in his own zone and just looking like a lost puppy out there. cant wait to watch another ex Devils score 30 just to say hey maybe its not the player but its the idiots running the team and org. Too bad Holtz was better than Mercer(dont stat watch) this year and holtz wasnt that bad at defence.
DevilsFanZack13 liked this.
May 12 at 8:38 p.m.
He'd be my #4 behind Celebrini, Demidov, Parekh... just based on ceiling

This is a league that raves about Matthews, this guy is nearly as good as Matthews, is "properly" a winger, and for some reason, commodity value is down on him in favour of mostly #2 type d-men and fairy tale projections with other guys.

Plainly put... Eiserman doesn't "wow" people; he's an efficient goal scorer who's going to pot 40+ on a routine basis.
May 12 at 10:22 p.m.
Devils Guy
Quoting: Element23VM
He'd be my #4 behind Celebrini, Demidov, Parekh... just based on ceiling

This is a league that raves about Matthews, this guy is nearly as good as Matthews, is "properly" a winger, and for some reason, commodity value is down on him in favour of mostly #2 type d-men and fairy tale projections with other guys.

Plainly put... Eiserman doesn't "wow" people; he's an efficient goal scorer who's going to pot 40+ on a routine basis.

I gotta say, I watched some clips of Eiserman teeing off slap shots and they look so good. I wonder if NJ got Eiserman if they pair him with Hughes and maybe a 2 way winger and that could cover some of his not so good play off the puck?
May 12 at 10:23 p.m.
Devils Guy
Quoting: TyeZerker
Give Holtz a coach who isnt a doofus and GM who isnt a bum. Still waiting for the clueless GM to rip apart Luke who being a a turnover machine in his own zone and just looking like a lost puppy out there. cant wait to watch another ex Devils score 30 just to say hey maybe its not the player but its the idiots running the team and org. Too bad Holtz was better than Mercer(dont stat watch) this year and holtz wasnt that bad at defence.

I liked Toffoli but man, did Sharangovich look really good in Calgary. Plus he was great for NJ on the PK. Was good for 2-3 SHG a year for us. I miss Sharo.
May 13 at 8:17 a.m.
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13
I gotta say, I watched some clips of Eiserman teeing off slap shots and they look so good. I wonder if NJ got Eiserman if they pair him with Hughes and maybe a 2 way winger and that could cover some of his not so good play off the puck?

He's got the capacity... he's a pretty thick guy, so why can't he win puck battles? It's not like he's huge, but 200 lbs is much harder to knock off a puck than 180. I'm guessing when he does make it in 2025-26 year, he's going to be around 205-210.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll