Draft Class: 2018
Created By: Go_Bruins
Published: Feb. 16, 2018 at 1:39 p.m.
Lottery Winners:
  1. Logo of the New York RangersNew York Rangers
  2. Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksChicago Blackhawks
  3. Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsColumbus Blue Jackets
Feb. 16, 2018 at 5:06 p.m.
Getting Dahlin after trading McDonagh is money in the bank for their GM.

Depending on Chicago’s next trade moves, as of right now we’re theyre at, defense is more of an issue than Forward with Keith out of his prime, Seabrook well out of his prime and dying down, I think they pick Boqvist

Columbus probably picks Svech

Arizona is looking for Boqvist because they need RD, see no others avaliable other than Bouchard and Dobson, they love drafting Knights, they go with Bouchard who isn’t a stretch if he hits 80 points.

Buffalo has a NEED for LW and love Americans, they’d love to nab Tkachuk here.

Don’t know what Ottawa does if Zadina is still there by here, I’d maybe expect them to select Zadina but LD and 2nd pair RD is also a need.

Canucks have a crap load of young and promising players in their lineup and some key and blue chip ones as prospects, which I can’t say about their D, no doubt in my mind they try to find a RD like Dobson, if not.. Hughes.

With who the Oilers have at this selection.. I’d trade the pick, but if Zadina Miraculously finds his way here which has proven possible in the past, Edmonton runs to the podium, if not, they took Wahlstrom.

All in all though, you have players relatively where they should go in the draft unlike some other mock drafts, really good job buddy!
Feb. 17, 2018 at 2:12 p.m.
Go_Bruins
Quoting: FullSend
Getting Dahlin after trading McDonagh is money in the bank for their GM.

Depending on Chicago’s next trade moves, as of right now we’re theyre at, defense is more of an issue than Forward with Keith out of his prime, Seabrook well out of his prime and dying down, I think they pick Boqvist

Columbus probably picks Svech

Arizona is looking for Boqvist because they need RD, see no others avaliable other than Bouchard and Dobson, they love drafting Knights, they go with Bouchard who isn’t a stretch if he hits 80 points.

Buffalo has a NEED for LW and love Americans, they’d love to nab Tkachuk here.

Don’t know what Ottawa does if Zadina is still there by here, I’d maybe expect them to select Zadina but LD and 2nd pair RD is also a need.

Canucks have a crap load of young and promising players in their lineup and some key and blue chip ones as prospects, which I can’t say about their D, no doubt in my mind they try to find a RD like Dobson, if not.. Hughes.

With who the Oilers have at this selection.. I’d trade the pick, but if Zadina Miraculously finds his way here which has proven possible in the past, Edmonton runs to the podium, if not, they took Wahlstrom.

All in all though, you have players relatively where they should go in the draft unlike some other mock drafts, really good job buddy!

thanks

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll