Why I think I'm right

Draft Class: 2018
Created By: bdonnzzz
Published: Jun. 12, 2018 at 1:59 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Duh
2Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-Duh part 2
3Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Duh part 3
4Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Erik Karlsson lite should do well to eventually replace the original
5Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Best player available, not too many prospects down the middle, family ties
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Best defensive prospect not named Dahlin IMO. University of Michigan player is destined to be a fan favorite where the defensive pool is severely shallow
7Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Following a strong Memorial Cup ride, Dobson seriously boosts his stock and joins the pool that is already strong and young up front with Petterson, Gaudette, and Boeser
8Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Aside from brand new signee, Jokiharju, Chicago has virtually no defensive blue-chip prospects. Bouchard will be a fantastic pick at 8 to bolster that
9Logo of the New York Rangers-I'd sell my soul for this. Though I'm pulling for Wahlstrom to fall to the Rangers, I could see him going anywhere between 4-9. With recent influx of defensive prospects at the Trade Deadline and the surprise of Pionk/Gilmour, Rangers will look for a winger to compliment C's Andersson and Chytil
10Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Another prospect seeing his stock surge recently. Edmonton needs help anywhere they can get so nabbing a well rounded player who's excelled in the pros as a teenager will make for a good centerpiece of a trade for some aging depth player
11Logo of the New York Islanders-I hope whoever the Isles draft is a bust
12Logo of the New York IslandersLogo of the Calgary FlamesLiterally just an awful franchise
13Logo of the Dallas Stars-I don't care
14Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the St. Louis BluesAlmost as bad as the Islanders dear god I hate everything Philly related
15Logo of the Florida Panthers-Why am I still doing this? Who reads mock drafts wondering who picks at 15?
16Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Got bored and I'm giving up
17Logo of the New Jersey Devils-The rest of these picks will likely be traded so there's no point doing research for them
18Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
19Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
20Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-
21Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
22Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
23Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
24Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
25Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs-
26Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Boston Bruins
27Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Nashville Predators
28Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Winnipeg Jets