SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Top 10 Mock

Top 10 Mock

Draft Class: 2019
Created By: drwats19
Published: May 31, 2019 at 5:02 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New Jersey Devils-No explanation needed.
2Logo of the New York Rangers-No explanation needed.
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-I think that Byram makes the most sense here for the Hawks. The Hawks don't have a defenseman in their pipeline with #1 potential like Byram. The surplus of defensive prospects could afford the Hawks to move one of their young pieces (Boqvist, Beaudin, Mitchell) for possibly a Top 6 Forward.
4Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsThe highest riser in the draft by far. This kid scored 72 goals this year and couldn't have timed his draft year any better (DeBrincat coming off a 41 goal season). I think that the Avs jump all over a pure sniper with the playmakers that they have throughout their lineup.
5Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-The Kings are thrilled to draft this stud at#5. Will be able to fit in perfectly behind Kopitar in 1-2 years.
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-I think this is the most questionable pick of the top 10 but Detroit won't be able to pass up the talent level. Also, Detroit has had success with Russians in the past and might be more prone to take them than others.
7Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-A big, physical player with natural goal scoring abilities. This kid is a stud. Will fit in nicely with the young centers that Buffalo has and could be a nice security blanket if Buffalo can't get Skinner locked up long term.
8Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-EDM has been rumored to be in love with Cozens and I think that he could fall to them at8. Would be a really nice two way, shutdown defensive center to slot behind McDavid in the future.
9Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-I think that any of Zegras, Dach, or Krebs could go here, but ANA ends up going with Zegras because of his potential. I think that he would be the best available player left in this draft scenario and nobody has any idea which direction the Ducks are going.
10Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Once again I debated this pick between Krebs, Dach, Broberg, and Soderstrom. I think Krebs makes the most sense here because of VAN depth up the middle with Pettersson and Horvat. I also think they shy away from the Swedish defensemen with the Juolevi situation. I like Krebs with Boeser going forward at young forwards.
11Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-
14Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
15Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
16Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
17Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
20Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
22Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
23Logo of the New York Islanders-
24Logo of the Nashville Predators-
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-
26Logo of the Calgary Flames-
27Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
29Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the San Jose Sharks
30Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the St. Louis Blues
31Logo of the Boston Bruins-
May 31, 2019 at 10:27 p.m.
BIG BOSS
boqvist is number 1 D potential, u also said trade beaudin or mitchell for top 6 why not just draft an elite forward like cozens or turcotte

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll