SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Boubou79

Boubou79

Draft Class: 2019
Created By: Boubou79
Published: Jun. 13, 2019 at 11:56 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Simply the best ! Will help convince Hall to stay in NJ.
2Logo of the New York Rangers-Who wouldn't pick Kakko at no.2 ?
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-They will pass on Byram because they picked a lot of D recently. Bonu: he's from the Chicago region.
4Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsThey have Makar-Girard for the future at the blue line. I think they will go with Cozens who willbe a good 2nd line center very soon.
5Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-LA need help every position so they pick the best player available and maybe future elite defensemen with Byram.
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-2nd best D in the draft. Detroit just pick the best player available I think. If they choose a forward its gonna be Dach.
7Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-I like this big guy.
8Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-8 to 10 could be interchanged
9Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
10Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
11Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Risky cause he likes to play in the KHL and is under contract 2 more years over there, but worth the risk at this point in the draft. Pretty sure he won't be a top 10...
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Injury will push him outside of the top 10.
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-Many people are selecting Knight with this pick but I think Brobovski will sign with Florida so no need to select a Goalie.
14Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-or maybe they go with Knight ?
15Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-They need a left D, desperately.
16Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Colorado will use their 2nd pick in the 1st round to select the best goalie in this draft if he is still available.
17Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
20Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Don't be surprised if his name come up sooner. I just like him with Pittsburgh.
22Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsFans will love him wherever he goes. Great leader on and off the ice.
23Logo of the New York Islanders-
24Logo of the Nashville Predators-
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-
26Logo of the Calgary Flames-
27Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-Big potential, seen him play in the Q and he is dominant player.
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
29Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the San Jose SharksHuge D, if he plays like his cousin Anaheim will be very happy.
30Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the St. Louis Blues
31Logo of the Boston Bruins-

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll