SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

The results of my very bad mock

The results of my very bad mock

Draft Class: 2020
Created By: BuckoJoyde
Published: Oct. 6, 2020 at 10:47 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New York Rangers-only pick I will get right. The question is how close are they to competing for the cup. I say 3 years+. Will be a playoff team within 2 years wo a doubt.; the whole five minutes eh? Thanks for wasting our time.
2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Personally Id choose Byfield @ 2 but hoping the kings make a mistake here; LA made the right choice; damn as a Ducks fan I am depressed.
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksBtw before the draft. This has to be the worst suit I ever seen. Come on bud(Byfield). Bro ya going to prom? Jesus and I'm a guy who likes or respects experimental fashion. But this is bad. Who was the designer? I want to know; Yea Stutzle and Ottowa is not gonna work out; Btw the broadcast crew is terrible. Anyone else feel they already know the draft order? pretty cool collab right there but it was too cute
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-wowowowwowo lucas Raymond wowowow yall were right. Great pick. Man this makes me happy. Will be a league favorite.
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-wowowowowowo sorry sens fan. this is worst case scenario imo. Will be a good top 4 but no superstar talent drafted here and 3.
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-so only Rossi or Drysdale hopefully. Im cool with either but please no Holtz. Well the pick is in. its ok. Rossi would of been more entertaining. Btw the broadcast are spoiling the pick. Lame as hell. Also they cut us short and move on from us quick. I swear ANA is the most hated team in the league
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-I undersand he is good player from a unique back round but lets forsure move on. Too much coverage on this kid he makes me fall asleep. Then again thats every player at the draft. ; Holtz This is a bad pick imo. Bad 5v5 play
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-It has to be Rossi right? watch jack Quinn go here. oh nooooo they saying it should be. Ohh noooo I'm nervous. OMG!!!! oh man I hope this works out. @June I had JQ here so thats interesting, But ya pass on Rossi?
9Logo of the Minnesota Wild-As a ducks fan Its sad to see Rossi go here. Good fit imo
10Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Great pick. I was off by one but 11 was to low for CP
11Logo of the Nashville Predators-Ok pick but I get the pov. Last elite elite(I typed it twice on purpose) player avaliable
12Logo of the Florida Panthers-Why is that guy yelling at me about drafting goalies? What his name? Purple tie? ofc Florida picks Lundell. JEEZ he wont help making their hockey team be interesting or generate revenue. Love AL but man nothing is gonna change.
13Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsI know he's gonna drop but who's gonna be the lucky team. For Jarvis it ok guess
14Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Ohhhh nooo they are NOT going German are they? ohhhhh no. oh ok Dylan Holloway pretty awesome pick
15Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsWell Dubas did a really good job. Pit just got fleeced
16Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Guhle is ok. A bad day for MTL imo
17Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-HL at 17 really? Im shocked. ok never mind Reichel is a savy pick. not bpa but its there guy
18Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesDM is a good pick. For sure will be in the nhl sometime. Not a superstar but good middle six guy
19Logo of the Calgary Flames-TRADE? oh how boring. Another 10 mins of our life wasted; Schneider is ok. I understand the pov
20Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Vancouver CanucksWow ok. I expected 50s. Interesting. This is such a bad pick. The Devils had the worst 1st round.
21Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-hUH WHAT? omg forget this being scripted they went to commercial real quick. Over age prospect. They passed on Borque and Perreault. CBJ had the worst 1st round I cant wait to go over highlights and film
22Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina HurricanesCalgary won the trade lol and they trade down again wow I think moving up here was a good idea for the caps. Plus they have the time to wait. I was right too
23Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Foerster is a fine selection. A little too early. Im still coming down from the craziness of 19 and 20
24Logo of the Washington Capitals-Thought they weren't ever gonna pic; weird suit they have the pattern of pajamas. BPA
25Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Justin Barron is a fine selection but a reach. hope this works out
26Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Im actually excited for this selection. Wow Neighbors really? ok. Will not be like Corey Perry
27Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston BruinsPlease dont draft another dman. Bourque or Perreault pls; hell yess Thank you; shout out to NJ and Columbus; Never been the guy to list a line of rookies and say omg its nice.But Jp is selfless player who has a great shot like Tracey and Zegras. Anaheim is going to have a high possession team soon. Still need scoring
28Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York IslandersOh I got this one right. I loved to hear thoughts on this one. middle six guy
29Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Bourque would be perfect here or Wiesblatt could be fine. Eh brisson is ok. On defense he floats alot.
30Logo of the Dallas Stars-Finally Mavrik Bourque. Good pic
31Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningOzzy Wiesblatt is gonna be a fan favorite; great pick

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll