SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2021 CNO Podcast mock

2021 CNO Podcast mock

Draft Class: 2021
Created By: cianshaw
Published: Jul. 14, 2021 at 8:06 p.m.
Description
This is Cians mock draft from the CNO Podcast, he does not know much about the prospects for this year
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-As much as I believe Buffalo will select a forward to keep Eichel they need defensive help and Power in my opinion is the best d in this draft and also had a really solid world championship
2Logo of the Seattle Kraken-BPO, best player in the draft in my opinion
3Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Will want to pair him or have a 1-2 punch of him and Drysdale for a long time, also already have a lot of young forwards
4Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Family reunion, one of the youngest players in the draft (I wanna say) so lots of room for development in the organization
5Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Jarmo seems to like europeans with 14 of his last 21 picks have been players outside of NA
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Vancouver makes a trade with Detroit for the 6th pick to draft Clarke, Vancouver gives up their pick, a third and a future third (maybe more)
7Logo of the San Jose Sharks-San Jose can use anyone, primarily a D man but with Clarke going a pick ahead and there not being another top d man until mid first I think it will be between Guenther and Johnson
8Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-The Kings are like the Sharks when needing a d man prospect but with there being no top d they may move back, look to potentially trade this pick for atop end d man but may have to settle for BPO
9Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-With Detroit having this pick, Stevey Y LOVES his Swedish players with taking 7 in the last years, it was between Lysell or Wallstedt here
10Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Ottawa can use a top goalie prospect and with Wallstedt still being there I think this can be a huge steal even though i dont love the idea of any goalie going top 10 unless it's like a Carey Price
11Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Draft Pick Forfeited
12Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-One of the, if not the best sniper in the draft this year With Kane aging they'll be looking for someone he can mentor for the next however many years (I am aware Kane is 32)
13Logo of the Calgary Flames-For some reason I can see Calgary making a reach pick on Lambos who was once considered around a top 10 pick, they can really use a d prospect, wouldnt be surprised if they traded back however to get him later
14Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Looking back at their most recent picks, they love NA players and with the chance of Patrick leaving this summer via trade and also losing Voracek more then likelythey'll go forwarfd
15Logo of the Dallas Stars-Dallas can use some more D prospects with the forwards they've gone with in the past
16Logo of the New York Rangers-Rangers will look to find their future centre to hopefully play alongside Laffy
17Logo of the St. Louis Blues-I won't be surprised if the Blues trade this pick, they can really use a d prospect but with Chayka predicted to go late first i think they'll look for a skilled russian
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-The boys are predicting this is the pick the jets will pick
19Logo of the Nashville Predators-I'm going to predict that this pick is going to be traded to Seattle for them to take someone like Johannsen and then Seattle will take their future goalie
20Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-I just feel like Cole Sillinger is a very Edmonton pick and player, high point player in junior kind of like a Holloway
21Logo of the Boston Bruins-
22Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
23Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the Washington Capitals
24Logo of the Florida Panthers-
25Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
26Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
27Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
28Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
29Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the New York Islanders
30Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
31Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
32Logo of the Columbus Blue JacketsLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning