SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

This is how the first 12 picks are going to go. I know the script

This is how the first 12 picks are going to go. I know the script

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: Da_goat11
Published: Jun. 18, 2023 at 12:39 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-No Brainer. If Chicago does not select Bedard, Then all hawks fans better storm the united center
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-I think Fantilli would have gone first in last years draft and this draft if there was no Connor Bedard
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Another no brainer Carlsson is an amazing player and would fit in well in Columbus. Carlsson has the chance to be the top-end No. 1 center Columbus has been missing.
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-This pick will be interesting pick in this draft. Either the sharks take the better player who will come in 3 years or a safe player who might be as good. Personally I have the sharks taking Michkov as the sharks can wait for him and have a great piece for their rebuild. I think Michkov would gone 2nd if he did not have the KHL contract
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Kent Hughes goes to the podium and proudly selects Smith. Smith is a game-breaking talent who will make a great 1-2 punch with Suzuki
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-The Houston/Salt Lake City Coyotes are in a unique spot. Either they go offense and select one of the top forwards in Benson or Leonard or they go defence and replace Chychrun with reinbacher the top dman in this draft. They select Benson who is a terrific skater and relentless contributor on the forecheck, Benson will go to the tough areas of the ice and always battle hard despite his frame. He also plays with Connor Geekie.
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Flyers take the the next American with Leonard. He has high-end compete, grittiness, a big shot and the willingness to be the guy that stirs the pot when his team needs a spark. He and Gauthier will be special on the first line wings. Flyer fans need to start praying for Celebrini
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-Dvorsky is a stud. is a good skater, great with the puck on his stick, and has an ability to maintain possession with good vision. Washington happily takes Dvorsky as they add another stud for their prospect pool
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Det is on the clock and they take the best defensemen. Reinbacher replaces Hronek and allows Detroit to beef up their blueline. With the other first round pick, Detroit will go forward
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-This one stings. As a Canucks fan I would love the Canucks to draft Moore this year and draft a RHD next year but I have to be realistic. Moore is an amazing player and would be an amazing addition to the St Louis prospect pool.
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsThe Houston/Salt Lake City Coyotes are back on the clock. After going offence with the first pick, they go defence and fill the hole Chychrun left on their blue line. ASP is amazing offensive defenceman who is a Quinn Hughes lite. He immediately becomes the best defenceman in the coyotes prospect pool. I can Arizona also choosing Simashev but ASP is higher on my board. The future is bright in Houston/Salt Lake City
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islanders
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Jun. 18, 2023 at 12:45 p.m.
Da-goat
For the Canucks: Vancouver is in an interesting situation. They can either fill the center hole or the RHD hole in their roster. I have the Canucks drafting Danielson as he fills the biggest need is the best player available. The Canucks can take Williander or ASP but they need to remember the last time they drafted based on position and not BPA. (2016) Additionally, the 2024 RHD draft prospects are looking better than this years players
Jun. 18, 2023 at 12:50 p.m.
Moo-kama-doo-lin
The sharks have shown very little interest in Michkov while they have taken Will Smith to dinner, Smith went to high school with Griers son, no one in the league knows more about Smith than Grier. Sorry but you don’t know the script.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll