3 rounds

3 rounds

Draft Class: 2023
Created By: AlliDOisBleedBlue
Published: Jun. 28, 2023 at 12:02 a.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Again FU hawks
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Ducks will be back here next year draft 1-3
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-At 3 Columbus is looking for a LIFER. Will Smith has showed up everywhere and put up points.
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-Sharks will be back picking 1-3 next year they take the chance on a generation player.
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Montreal fans will be thrilled with this outcome.
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-This is where it gets tricky. I can see Arizona walking into this wanting Leonard and Perrault. I can also see them taking Reinbacher and ASP
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-A Philly player for the rebuild
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-a game changing player
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Detroit has been rumored to be high on Barlow and Honzek.
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Blues add the center and speed they were looking for
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Vancouver probably won't make the playoffs and will probably be picking in the same area. Dvorsky and Pettersson is a great 1-2 for the future.
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senatorsat 6/12 Arizona can't loose. Bill Armstrong is awesome and the Coyotes are lucky to have him. He will find gems deep in drafts so grabbing the top two RHD to add to this team puts them in playoff contention in two years.
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Buffalo could go center but adding Willander sets up their top four for the next decade.
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-Penguins need a long term center option. Danielson is the best two way center
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-I can see Nashville grabbing Perreault too but Yager looks a complete player and able to slide in anywhere.
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-Calgary can't help but have players dip, hopefully they can bring out the best in Perreault and convince him to stay.
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York IslandersBased on rumours
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-Jets could go any direction.
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningA dynamic player to play with Beddard.
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-I think Seattle likes Sale's upside to much to let him slip past them.
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Same with Wood, Wild just take best player but I could see them in on But
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles KingsA 6'5 dude who can move and score, A FUTURE NHL PLAYER
23Logo of the New York Rangers-I can see the Rangers or Avalanche going after Musty,
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton OilersYou can never have too many centers, and Nashville walking out of the first with Yager and Ritchie will allow them to take risks for the next few years on draft picks.
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsAt this point I am tempted to go for Stenberg and Edstrom. Put them on a line with Simon Robertson and watch them develop in the AHL to be ready to replace Schenn/Saad line
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey DevilsGulyayev needs time to bulk up, he will be ready when Michkov is
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Colorado is good enough that they can grab two high upside players with 27/31
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston BruinsDon't screw this up Toronto
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas StarsSteener will show these sweeds how to play 1000 games
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-adding to a strength with high chance Molendyk lands in the top 4
31Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Florida PanthersGauthier and Heidt will be great adds to the Avalanche roster in three years
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Vegas grabs an offensive weapon with hope they can iron out his defensive issues
Jun. 28, 2023 at 12:13 a.m.
Highly doubt Carlsson falls past SJS, they love there Swedes
Jun. 28, 2023 at 11:49 a.m.
Why the hate for my Hawks smile

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll