$6,125,000$6,125,000
LW
NMC
UFA - 8
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
NMC
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
NMC
UFA - 4
$6,125,000$6,125,000
RW
UFA - 6
$875,000$875,000
LW
UFA - 1
$916,667$916,667
RW, C
RFA - 2
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C, RW
NMC
UFA - 4
$1,900,000$1,900,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$900,000$900,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$808,750$808,750
C, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
UFA - 3
$789,167$789,167 (Performance Bonus$107,500$108K)
RD
UFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RD
UFA - 2
$1,200,000$1,200,000
G
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 3
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 17, 2017 at 11:19 a.m.
Signings are great. Accurate.
Not sure why Edmonton would want to trade Nurse, but I would take that trade.
Great cap space!
Need work on the lines. I think Heinen would have a better chance at taking Bjorks spot. I've been on record many times saying I think JFK needs to start in Providence. He has zero pro experience. May need to move Backes there if Spooner goes. The D is ok but McQuaid sits so that's not good at $2.8M. This is another reason why we just leave our D alone for now.
What is Acciari doing on PP1, let alone PP1 on D??????
I think Acciari and Nash would do a better job at PK 2.

Not a bad mock-up though....
Jul. 17, 2017 at 11:47 a.m.
LetsGoBruins
Quoting: PaulDunnill
Great cap space!
Need work on the lines. I think Heinen would have a better chance at taking Bjorks spot. I've been on record many times saying I think JFK needs to start in Providence. He has zero pro experience. May need to move Backes there if Spooner goes. The D is ok but McQuaid sits so that's not good at $2.8M. This is another reason why we just leave our D alone for now.

Thanks for the input. I think there are alot of questions with roster. I'd keep mcquaid instead of trading him, sub him in and out as needed. Like you said there is cap flexibility.
I thought I read somewhere that backes doesn't want to play center, rather play wing. I also agree that JFK needs seasoning which is why I would place him with backes.
I would also like to see heinen this year, I just didn't want to pencil in too many rookies right away. Just about all spots are up for competition. Line combo will all be adjusted, same with the specialty units. I'd like to see rookies shine on the pp but I'm not sure it will happen, not just yet at least.
Thanks
Jul. 17, 2017 at 12:25 p.m.
Quoting: LetsGoBruins
Great cap space!

Thanks for the input. I think there are alot of questions with roster. I'd keep mcquaid instead of trading him, sub him in and out as needed. Like you said there is cap flexibility.
I thought I read somewhere that backes doesn't want to play center, rather play wing. I also agree that JFK needs seasoning which is why I would place him with backes.
I would also like to see heinen this year, I just didn't want to pencil in too many rookies right away. Just about all spots are up for competition. Line combo will all be adjusted, same with the specialty units. I'd like to see rookies shine on the pp but I'm not sure it will happen, not just yet at least.
Thanks

There are questions/options with the roster for sure. Should be fun to see who steps up! I think McQuaid is still a very steady dependable D and apparently Miller is ok to play LD. There will be injuries so Postma and kids will get opportunities - have to take advantage once you get them!!!
You would have to show me Backes said that, because in the playoffs, he seemed t get a boost when they moved Spoons out and him in. He also enjoys playing with the young guys and gets energy from them, but it's whether he can actually keep up to them may be the issue!! Backes might be better at his age (but still physical) to play wing, but with this current lineup and if Spoons goes, he can play C.
I hope JFK can step up, but with no pro experience I worry a bit that the 3rd line may get overwhelmed.
I like giving looks to the kids that have played in Providence with success - Heinen, DeBrusk, Czarnik, Cehlarik, Kuraly etc etc
The kids with talent will get there chance eventually. Bjork, JFK, Senyshyn - Bruins are in good shape with prospects, we need to find them places to play though!!!
Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:03 p.m.
ItsInTheNet
Great cap space!

Paul, I don't know how, but it seems JFK is almost a sure thing at this point. CSN went as far as to call him a lock for the Bruins, along with McAvoy, Pasta, Carlo and Bjork. Then they had a fringe youth players list of DeBrusk, Heinen, Cehlarik, Zboril and Senyshyn as possibilities to make the team with a good camp. Not sure I agree with all of this, but almost everyone is saying he's the guy for the 3rd C spot. I think he can do it defensively, but is he going to score any more than Riley Nash? I'm not so sure about that at all.
Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:13 p.m.
ItsInTheNet
Great cap space!

Thanks

Backes is a winger now due to his foot speed. This isn't 2011-2012 when he finished 2nd in Selke voting to Bergeron as a C. He's lost a lot since then and should now be cemented in as a Power RWer. I think there is almost no chance of him playing C at all this coming season. There's just no reason to if JFK is a lock to make the squad. If we somehow keep Spooner as well, theres absolutely no chance Backes is at C. 10 Days from now we'll know Spooners fate, or atleast what he was awarded. If JFK is a total lock, what basically everyone is speculating, Backes will be his RW and mentor him. They'd make a good pairing.
Jul. 17, 2017 at 11:48 p.m.
Quoting: TopCornerShot

Thanks

Backes is a winger now due to his foot speed. This isn't 2011-2012 when he finished 2nd in Selke voting to Bergeron as a C. He's lost a lot since then and should now be cemented in as a Power RWer. I think there is almost no chance of him playing C at all this coming season. There's just no reason to if JFK is a lock to make the squad. If we somehow keep Spooner as well, theres absolutely no chance Backes is at C. 10 Days from now we'll know Spooners fate, or atleast what he was awarded. If JFK is a total lock, what basically everyone is speculating, Backes will be his RW and mentor him. They'd make a good pairing.

Agree to disagree with JFK. Just remember coaching. Cassidy will want guys he can depend on. Nobody knows that yet with JFK. And now Dean is on the bench, he doesn't even know much about the kid yet!!!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll