UFA - 8
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
NMC
UFA - 5
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RW
UFA - 6
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
NMC
UFA - 4
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C, RW
NMC
UFA - 4
$792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$675,000$675,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$1,900,000$1,900,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$725,000$725,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
LW
UFA - 1
$916,667$916,667
RW, C
RFA - 2
$900,000$900,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 1
$789,167$789,167 (Performance Bonus$107,500$108K)
RD
UFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LD
UFA - 3
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
RD
UFA - 2
$1,200,000$1,200,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,650,000$1,650,000
LD
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 3
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
RD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 27, 2017 at 11:43 a.m.
I would explain whats wrong with this but ill leave it to Paul
Jul. 27, 2017 at 11:55 a.m.
MilburyShoeCo
Edited Jun. 9, 2022 at 4:40 p.m.
👍
Jul. 27, 2017 at 12:31 p.m.
Are you mocking me Pasta88Sauce?? haha
I should have short codes that I can use....this takes too long

1. Bjork and JFK need to spend some time on the farm. So won't start the season.
2. Czarnik is ok, but we've seen him and unless he's improved, isn't quite up to the task. Trustworthy though because he knows the system. Try D. Heinen in there instead.
3. After signing Spoons for less than $3M, we are keeping him for 1 year, so he goes in for JFK.
4. Besleskey and Vatrano move up a line and Schaller goes in 4th LW.
5. Bruins won't pay McQuaid to ride pine, so the trade may as well get nixed because of this AND #3
6. Marchy plays RW on PP1
7. Put Spoons in PP2 for Marchand
8. PK1 is Bergy/Marchy/Chara/Carlo
9. PK2 is Nash/Acciari/Miller/McQuaid

I'll stop there, less than 10 things so not bad - but it all starts with a bad trade.

How's that boys!!
Jul. 27, 2017 at 6:37 p.m.
Quoting: MilburyShoeCo
No way Quiader sits in the press box at that salary, they'll trade him for a 5th rounder before that happens. Our buddy Anders starts the season with the baby bs.

Carlo, McAvoy and Miller are better than McQuaid so yes, he is in the press box. Bjork has a really good chance to make the team.
Jul. 27, 2017 at 6:42 p.m.
Quoting: PaulDunnill

1. Bjork and JFK need to spend some time on the farm. So won't start the season.
2. Czarnik is ok, but we've seen him and unless he's improved, isn't quite up to the task. Trustworthy though because he knows the system. Try D. Heinen in there instead.
3. After signing Spoons for less than $3M, we are keeping him for 1 year, so he goes in for JFK.
5. Bruins won't pay McQuaid to ride pine, so the trade may as well get nixed because of this AND #3

I'll stop there, less than 10 things so not bad - but it all starts with a bad trade.

How's that boys!!

1. We'll see at camp but Bjork has the ability to make roster now. We'll see for JFK
2. Pretty confident Czarnik can make the team. Heinen will battle with Vatrano, Bjork, Cehlarik, Agostino and DeBrusk for LW 2nd line.
3. I still want and I'm hopeful it's a sign and trade. Spooner's time is done in BOS.
4. Beleskey remains on 4th except if there's a major turnover and he produces like he did 2 seasons ago. Vatrano will battle with Bjork, Heinen, Cehlarik, Agostino and DeBrusk for LW 2nd line as I said.
5. We will see.
6-7 I don't care about PP for this.
8-9 I don't care about PK for this. But disagree for PK2 because Nash and Acciari are bottom line players. The first PK is way too strong compared to the second. It's preferable to put Backes and give some shifts to other players.

That will do it. I think I have seen your lineup.
Jul. 27, 2017 at 6:48 p.m.
Quoting: bhavikp27
Quoting: MilburyShoeCo
No way Quiader sits in the press box at that salary, they'll trade him for a 5th rounder before that happens. Our buddy Anders starts the season with the baby bs.

Carlo, McAvoy and Miller are better than McQuaid so yes, he is in the press box. Bjork has a really good chance to make the team.

Not at $2.75 he's not. Bjork and many others have a good chance to make the team!!! Will only be a couple spots though.
Pasta88Sauce liked this.
Jul. 27, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.

How's that boys!!

1. We'll see at camp but Bjork has the ability to make roster now. We'll see for JFK
2. Pretty confident Czarnik can make the team. Heinen will battle with Vatrano, Bjork, Cehlarik, Agostino and DeBrusk for LW 2nd line.
3. I still want and I'm hopeful it's a sign and trade. Spooner's time is done in BOS.
4. Beleskey remains on 4th except if there's a major turnover and he produces like he did 2 seasons ago. Vatrano will battle with Bjork, Heinen, Cehlarik, Agostino and DeBrusk for LW 2nd line as I said.
5. We will see.
8-9 I don't care about PK for this. But disagree for PK2 because Nash and Acciari are bottom line players. The first PK is way too strong compared to the second. It's preferable to put Backes and give some shifts to other players.

1. Bjork and Heinen and DeBrusk and Cehlarik and Czarnik, yup, they all have a chance but only a couple spots. I'm just saying who has the upper hand due to experience!! The B's do play a system, and Heinen knows it!!!
2. Not sure Czarnik can. He's a C and all 4 are locked up including Nash. That 4th line is there for a reason, to crash bodies and play defensively. Czarnik is an offensive guy, like a Spoons.
3. If they do trade it won't be til deadline. They need to get some kids some experience in Providence before they take over that role or that line will get beat up for goals against.
4. Well this is exactly what I'm saying and why he needs to start the year on the 2nd LW and get his game back, maybe 3rd, but not 4th.
5. Yes we will but count on it. Management won't let Quaider sit for $2.75 mil. And he's solid defensively, just has no real offense that's all. That's where Krug/Cralo/McAvoy Chara come in.
6-9. Ok well I figured if you filled out the squares you put thought into it. Don't look at it as "top" or "bottom". All players have a role, 4th line role is play defensively first and foremost, crash bodies, but be defensive, if you get a chance in O-zone, try a shot!!! Backes plays extra on a PP team, let Acciari get an extra shift on the PK. He is defensively responsible and will block shots. All you want on a PK.

Ok that will do it.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:57 a.m.

5. We will see.

1. Bjork and Heinen and DeBrusk and Cehlarik and Czarnik, yup, they all have a chance but only a couple spots. I'm just saying who has the upper hand due to experience!! The B's do play a system, and Heinen knows it!!!
2. Not sure Czarnik can. He's a C and all 4 are locked up including Nash. That 4th line is there for a reason, to crash bodies and play defensively. Czarnik is an offensive guy, like a Spoons.
3. If they do trade it won't be til deadline. They need to get some kids some experience in Providence before they take over that role or that line will get beat up for goals against.
4. Well this is exactly what I'm saying and why he needs to start the year on the 2nd LW and get his game back, maybe 3rd, but not 4th.
5. Yes we will but count on it. Management won't let Quaider sit for $2.75 mil. And he's solid defensively, just has no real offense that's all. That's where Krug/Cralo/McAvoy Chara come in.
6-9. Ok well I figured if you filled out the squares you put thought into it. Don't look at it as "top" or "bottom". All players have a role, 4th line role is play defensively first and foremost, crash bodies, but be defensive, if you get a chance in O-zone, try a shot!!! Backes plays extra on a PP team, let Acciari get an extra shift on the PK. He is defensively responsible and will block shots. All you want on a PK.

Ok that will do it.

Czarnik struggled a little bit on C and with all players coming (who are C), I would put him on 3rd RW. We'll see for the defense
Jul. 28, 2017 at 12:03 p.m.

Ok that will do it.

Czarnik struggled a little bit on C and with all players coming (who are C), I would put him on 3rd RW. We'll see for the defense

Heinen will make it before Czarnik will. I like Czarnik, don't get me wrong. But he is a Spoons, so maybe in a year he has a shot at 3rd C, but will be up against JFK so......and yes he could play wing but he's not a "board crasher" kinda guy.....He could also do 4th C eventually and maby bring some better scoring to that line!!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll