SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Why all the Phil Kessel trade stuff on arm chair gm?

Nov. 25, 2017 at 8:57 p.m.
ChiHawks34
Phil Kessel has been a monster ever since getting traded to the penguins. Trading him would be very very risky considering the depth issues the team already has.
Nov. 26, 2017 at 8:33 a.m.
Habs/Pens fan
I wouldn't trade him at all because he is one of our best players, but for rebuild purposes I would. Since the penguins aren't rebuilding I wouldn't trade him.
Nov. 26, 2017 at 9:05 a.m.
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Yea, I don't get it either. But such is the copy cat world of CapFriendly. Seems like a player is posted in a deal, others have to out do the original deal. How many Pens fans have made Hagelin trades this year. Gee for someone reason Hagelin has become more desired by the other 30 teams than a competent 2m RHD.
Nov. 26, 2017 at 3:19 p.m.
ChiHawks34
Quoting: palhal
Yea, I don't get it either. But such is the copy cat world of CapFriendly. Seems like a player is posted in a deal, others have to out do the original deal. How many Pens fans have made Hagelin trades this year. Gee for someone reason Hagelin has become more desired by the other 30 teams than a competent 2m RHD.[/quote
Hahaha i know right? Hagelin who has had one really good playoff season and is paid 4m a year to do nothing most of the time has the interest of every gm in any league ever! They don't realize they will have to retain his salary or dump him with a good player to get rid of the cap hit.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll