RW, LW
UFA - 3
$4,900,000$4,900,000
LW, C, RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$175,000$175K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$650,000$650,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1
Evans, Jake
$950,000$950,000
$3,900,000$3,900,000
C, RW
UFA - 4
$950,000$950,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
C
UFA - 1
$850,000$850,000
RW, C
UFA - 1
$839,166$839,166
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$700,000$700,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LD
UFA
$7,857,143$7,857,143
RD
UFA - 8
$10,500,000$10,500,000
G
NMC
UFA - 8
$748,333$748,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 3
$725,000$725,000
LD
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
RD
UFA - 2
$4,625,000$4,625,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 4

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 17, 2018 at 12:56 p.m.
The trades were 3 stars, but there are so many things wrong with your coaching lineup that I docked you two.

1) Groulx might be ready to move up to the NHL, but Julien has a 4-year deal remaining and, frankly, he's not the problem ... yet.
2) Brodeur isn't interested in coaching. He's an assistant GM and by all reports he COULD be a future GM ... (hear that, Mr. Molson?)
3) Q has never made a deal in his life. Not sure he has ever scouted a game even. He's hardly in a position to ride into Montreal and run the show.
4) Julien Brisebois is not leaving TB to not be the boss somewhere else.
5) I agree Gallagher is the team leader on many nights, but the minute you make Gallagher the captain, you take away what makes him special -- that he likes to misbehave and cause chaos. If he has to talk politely to refs, he'll lose that energy.
Mar. 17, 2018 at 1:23 p.m.
Lavsim
Quoting: Truebeliever
The trades were 3 stars, but there are so many things wrong with your coaching lineup that I docked you two.

1) Groulx might be ready to move up to the NHL, but Julien has a 4-year deal remaining and, frankly, he's not the problem ... yet.
2) Brodeur isn't interested in coaching. He's an assistant GM and by all reports he COULD be a future GM ... (hear that, Mr. Molson?)
3) Q has never made a deal in his life. Not sure he has ever scouted a game even. He's hardly in a position to ride into Montreal and run the show.
4) Julien Brisebois is not leaving TB to not be the boss somewhere else.
5) I agree Gallagher is the team leader on many nights, but the minute you make Gallagher the captain, you take away what makes him special -- that he likes to misbehave and cause chaos. If he has to talk politely to refs, he'll lose that energy.

Well let me answer to you...
1)Julien is outdated and just does not fit the direction the habs need to go right now ( using young guys, who cares about froese and shclemko?) That's why the Bruins fired him, they couldn't give young guys a real chance with him.
2) Name Brodeur as another asst GM if you want...a guy who spent his life being a goalie won't suddenly stop having interest in goaltending, especially when you got Carey Price to coach.
3)Q wouldn't be making any deals...he'd be the equivalent of what Shanahan is in Toronto. Brisebois would be the one calling the shots for trades and what not so yea he'd be moving from assitant GM to Yzerman to GM of the habs...
5) The only other good option for captaincy would be Pleky as a reward for his last season in MTL...I dont want Weber as captain, he's gona become really quickly another scape-goat since he will probably be injured again with his age and with his game declining he'll be too easy to target for critiques.
Gally already has to go politely talks to the refs and it dosen't take anything away from his energy so i am willing to bet having the "C" wouldn't change his game. There are a few other players like Gally who loves to cause chaos and misbehave and have or had the C in their nhl careers recently: Landeskog, Ladd, Benn, Backes, Getzlaf, Mackenzie...
Mar. 17, 2018 at 1:40 p.m.
Quoting: lavsim96
Well let me answer to you...
1)Julien is outdated and just does not fit the direction the habs need to go right now ( using young guys, who cares about froese and shclemko?) That's why the Bruins fired him, they couldn't give young guys a real chance with him.
2) Name Brodeur as another asst GM if you want...a guy who spent his life being a goalie won't suddenly stop having interest in goaltending, especially when you got Carey Price to coach.
3)Q wouldn't be making any deals...he'd be the equivalent of what Shanahan is in Toronto. Brisebois would be the one calling the shots for trades and what not so yea he'd be moving from assitant GM to Yzerman to GM of the habs...
5) The only other good option for captaincy would be Pleky as a reward for his last season in MTL...I dont want Weber as captain, he's gona become really quickly another scape-goat since he will probably be injured again with his age and with his game declining he'll be too easy to target for critiques.
Gally already has to go politely talks to the refs and it dosen't take anything away from his energy so i am willing to bet having the "C" wouldn't change his game. There are a few other players like Gally who loves to cause chaos and misbehave and have or had the C in their nhl careers recently: Landeskog, Ladd, Benn, Backes, Getzlaf, Mackenzie...

Julien was in Boston for 10 years. That's hardly a failed tenure and, sure, he depended too much on Bergeron and Chara too much. Who wouldn't when you have horses like that?
Brodeur has shown zero interest in donning the skates and being out on the ice. I'm sorry, it's not something you dabble in. You watch 10 hours of video per day as a goalie coach.
Shanahan was a hall-of-famer. Q walked away from the Habs in his prime (only to be traded back) which isn't likely to earn him the love of the Anti-chambre. I would also argue that the Habs don't need a shiny pony in the presidency. Indeed, they don't need a president because Molson is an active owner, unlike Tanenbaum. You'd just be adding a layer of B.S.
Brisebois is TB's cap master and manages the scouting. He does not call the shots.
We can agree to disagree on Gallagher, or maybe it's just time he grows up anyway and stops playing the game like a wild boy. I will miss that kid, but the day eventually comes to all players.
lavsim96 liked this.
Mar. 17, 2018 at 2:06 p.m.
1.) Bergevin should only be let go, if he doesn't prove him self in the offseason.
2.) We don't need a new president. if u talk about accountability, tampa bay has no official president, and their gm reports directly to the owner. when u have an active owner, at least in todays nhl, it causes problems (like ottawa)
3.) there will be changes to staff, esp pro-scotuing, but guys like timmins should get more power. he has drafted excellent players for us, has one of the best prospect success rates in the nhl, even though we draft late.
4.) doubt briesbois leaves tampa. and yes, i think the ahl coaches will get fired, and new guys will come in, maybe dominique ducharme? julien isn't going any where. he is an amazing coach, though it is hard to earn his trust, thats the case for any coach
5.) i think weber should be captain. he leads on and off the ice. gally is good with the A. weber is one of the most respected players in the league, not only by fellow and opposing players, but executives, coaches, management and even refs. idk if u ever notice this, but sometimes when the refs huddle near the press box to review a play, sometimes both team captains come up, and try and talk to the refs. the refs mostly tell them to go away, but they never tell weber that. he would be the perfect captain. he is very good in the locker room as well.
Mar. 17, 2018 at 2:28 p.m.
Lavsim
Quoting: Price_is_the_goat
1.) Bergevin should only be let go, if he doesn't prove him self in the offseason.
2.) We don't need a new president. if u talk about accountability, tampa bay has no official president, and their gm reports directly to the owner. when u have an active owner, at least in todays nhl, it causes problems (like ottawa)
3.) there will be changes to staff, esp pro-scotuing, but guys like timmins should get more power. he has drafted excellent players for us, has one of the best prospect success rates in the nhl, even though we draft late.
4.) doubt briesbois leaves tampa. and yes, i think the ahl coaches will get fired, and new guys will come in, maybe dominique ducharme? julien isn't going any where. he is an amazing coach, though it is hard to earn his trust, thats the case for any coach
5.) i think weber should be captain. he leads on and off the ice. gally is good with the A. weber is one of the most respected players in the league, not only by fellow and opposing players, but executives, coaches, management and even refs. idk if u ever notice this, but sometimes when the refs huddle near the press box to review a play, sometimes both team captains come up, and try and talk to the refs. the refs mostly tell them to go away, but they never tell weber that. he would be the perfect captain. he is very good in the locker room as well.

1) Bergevin has already proven more than one time that he has no clue of what he's doing and just reacts with panics moves (Drouin trade, Alzner signing, hemsky signing). He is incompetent and needs to get out of there, i really don't understand how people can still defend him? it's like trying to defend Ciarelli for what he's done with the oilers.
3)The pipeline is empty of the habs, Timmins has not drafted well at all. There are so many teams who are built with starts that weren't even draft in the top 5 and the habs always use the same excuse of "we draft late so we get bad players" well it's false mate, Ducks, Blues, Jets, Sharks just to name a few are all teams that built their teams with starts drafting late. My biggest problem with Timmins is not who he drafts but more the fact that he is assitant GM right now...He should only be sticking to scouting and drafting period.
4) Julien an amazing coach? we are not in 2011 anymore, the league changed just like the coaching style and clearly Julien is not up to date.
5) Idc if refs wants to talk with Weber or if the other players respects him, i want a captain that will lead this by his energy and enthusiasm. This team is so flat and boring to watch most of nights, Weber is not the candidate for that.
Mar. 17, 2018 at 2:32 p.m.
Quoting: lavsim96
1) Bergevin has already proven more than one time that he has no clue of what he's doing and just reacts with panics moves (Drouin trade, Alzner signing, hemsky signing). He is incompetent and needs to get out of there, i really don't understand how people can still defend him? it's like trying to defend Ciarelli for what he's done with the oilers.
3)The pipeline is empty of the habs, Timmins has not drafted well at all. There are so many teams who are built with starts that weren't even draft in the top 5 and the habs always use the same excuse of "we draft late so we get bad players" well it's false mate, Ducks, Blues, Jets, Sharks just to name a few are all teams that built their teams with starts drafting late. My biggest problem with Timmins is not who he drafts but more the fact that he is assitant GM right now...He should only be sticking to scouting and drafting period.
4) Julien an amazing coach? we are not in 2011 anymore, the league changed just like the coaching style and clearly Julien is not up to date.
5) Idc if refs wants to talk with Weber or if the other players respects him, i want a captain that will lead this by his energy and enthusiasm. This team is so flat and boring to watch most of nights, Weber is not the candidate for that.

your wrong on soooooo many levels. soooo many levels. do some research before u say anything. i implore u. u look like an idiot
Mar. 17, 2018 at 2:34 p.m.
Lavsim
Quoting: Price_is_the_goat
your wrong on soooooo many levels. soooo many levels. do some research before u say anything. i implore u. u look like an idiot

LOL nice comeback, you must have done so many research to see the refs talking to Weber wow i am so impressed!

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll