Forums/Mock-Draft

after mckenzie podcast

after mckenzie podcast

Draft Class: 2018
Created By: jakemessling20
Published: Jun. 14, 2018 at 10:12 p.m.
Jun. 14, 2018 at 10:26 p.m.
Mbrunne3
Man if this is how it went down for the rangers I would be thrilled ... the only thing that would make it better would be if they were to somehow trade up and get svechnikov
Jun. 14, 2018 at 10:29 p.m.
True Reverse Retro
If Veleno or Kupari are available at 13, they should absolutely grab one of those two players. Kravtsov isn't a bad pick, but if they are going for him, they could trade down a few spots and still pick him up, while getting another pick or two.
Jun. 15, 2018 at 1:30 a.m.
Quoting: J_Sand3rs
If Veleno or Kupari are available at 13, they should absolutely grab one of those two players. Kravtsov isn't a bad pick, but if they are going for him, they could trade down a few spots and still pick him up, while getting another pick or two.

Personally I’m not a big kupari fan I rather veleno or hayton. But on mckenzies pod he said kravtsov could go top 10 I like him better then all Cs other then jesperi
Jun. 15, 2018 at 1:32 a.m.
Quoting: Mbrunne3
Man if this is how it went down for the rangers I would be thrilled ... the only thing that would make it better would be if they were to somehow trade up and get svechnikov

yea that would be quite the haul for NYR I really like lindqvist and Bokk. Two underrated guys who could fit right into where they pick
Mbrunne3 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll