SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Limited NTC Question

May 2, 2016 at 10:24 a.m.
I know that players with Limited NTCs submit lists of teams to which they can be traded (or vice versa). Does anyone know when these lists are submitted?

I'm curious to know how that's going to work for the Expansion Draft. Will players be able to add the Expansion teams to their lists prior to the Expansion Draft?
May 2, 2016 at 10:36 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: DD67
I know that players with Limited NTCs submit lists of teams to which they can be traded (or vice versa). Does anyone know when these lists are submitted?

I'm curious to know how that's going to work for the Expansion Draft. Will players be able to add the Expansion teams to their lists prior to the Expansion Draft?

It varies depending on the clause.

Many of them are required to submit their list on July 1. In some cases if they do not submit, they don't have a NTC for that season.

Some of them have to submit their list "in a reasonable amount of time" from when the team requests the list
DD67 liked this.
May 2, 2016 at 10:38 a.m.
Quoting: Banks
Quoting: DD67

It varies depending on the clause.

Many of them are required to submit their list on July 1. In some cases if they do not submit, they don't have a NTC for that season.

Some of them have to submit their list "in a reasonable amount of time" from when the team requests the list

Thank you!
Banks liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll