UFA - 4
    $7,250,000$7,250,000
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    $925,000$925,000
    RW
    UFA - 1
    $792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $950,000$950,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 1
    $625,000$625,000
    RW, C
    UFA - 1
    $792,500$792,500 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
    C, RW
    UFA - 1
    $2,300,000$2,300,000
    RW
    UFA - 2
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 4
    $1,000,000$1,000,000
    RW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $6,916,667$6,916,667
    LD
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    $4,750,000$4,750,000
    LD
    UFA - 4
    $7,000,000$7,000,000
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    $894,167$894,167
    LD/RD
    UFA - 4
    $6,000,000$6,000,000
    RD
    UFA - 5
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    G
    UFA - 1
    $1,000,000$1,000,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    $2,500,000$2,500,000
    RD
    UFA - 4
    $789,167$789,167 (Performance Bonus$207,500$208K)
    RD
    UFA - 3
    $1,000,000$1,000,000
    RD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Jun. 8, 2016 at 9:15 p.m.
    BreKel
    Youth movements are nice, but when you're throwing two guys into big time positions (Zboril and Senyshyn), who aren't NHL ready, you're setting the team up for failure, and a possibility to kill those players confidence and stunt their development.

Demers contract is too long and too expensive. Carlo is not a #7/8 defenseman.
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 5:58 a.m.
    Both are very close to nhl ready especially zboril. if you put senyshyn with bergy line you increase his learning curve tenfold. This team needs a bigger injection of youth I may mean missing the playoffs again but these young guns need time in the nhl
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 4:45 p.m.
    BreKel
    Quoting: Drew
    Both are very close to nhl ready especially zboril. if you put senyshyn with bergy line you increase his learning curve tenfold. This team needs a bigger injection of youth I may mean missing the playoffs again but these young guns need time in the nhl

Or you could very well ruin his confidence and stunt his growth b/c he's not as ready as you believe. Carlo is actually the most ready NHL player they drafted last year. Maybe DeBrusk, but even he could use a year or two at the AHL level with call ups here and there. The only way Senyshyn makes the team out of camp is if he puts on another 10-15 lbs and forces his way, something I don't see happening. He's not a prospect to rush. He has serious upside, but you're better off letting him stay in the OHL. This was his first legit season getting top 6 minutes.

Zboril, i don't see ready to make an impact either, especially in a top 4 role. Talk is that he may go to Europe to continue his growth. Defenseman take a long time to develop. He's not worth rushing either.
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 6:15 p.m.
    I don't think you'll break any of these players confidence they're professional athletes and any athlete who fails will come back the next year stronger and more mentally prepared. I don't buy into that ruining a player to young crap
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 6:16 p.m.
    Quoting: BreKel

Or you could very well ruin his confidence and stunt his growth b/c he's not as ready as you believe. Carlo is actually the most ready NHL player they drafted last year. Maybe DeBrusk, but even he could use a year or two at the AHL level with call ups here and there. The only way Senyshyn makes the team out of camp is if he puts on another 10-15 lbs and forces his way, something I don't see happening. He's not a prospect to rush. He has serious upside, but you're better off letting him stay in the OHL. This was his first legit season getting top 6 minutes.

Zboril, i don't see ready to make an impact either, especially in a top 4 role. Talk is that he may go to Europe to continue his growth. Defenseman take a long time to develop. He's not worth rushing either.

I don't think you'll break any of these players confidence they're professional athletes and any athlete who fails will come back the next year stronger and more mentally prepared. I don't buy into that ruining a player to young crap
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 7:42 p.m.
    BreKel

Doesn't matter. The main point is that they aren't close to being NHL ready, and forcing them into important roles won't lead to good things. If you don't feel that you'll ruin a player's confidence and potentially stunt their growth by playing them when they're not ready, why don't more NHL teams do it?

How don't you see how this is a legit reason teams don't do it? You can definitely break a player's confidence if you force them into an NHL lineup and they're not ready. If the player is forced into the league, and doesn't perform, you don't think the thought of doubt will creep into their head? The thought of, "Can I play in this league?" most definitely will start to eat at them. Confidence is a huge thing in a players' career. If you kill their confidence b/c they weren't ready, they may never fully recover.

The biggest thing is stunting their growth though. That's why teams don't do it. When they send a player back to junior, it's b/c they want the player to work on things, get stronger, etc. The NHL season is brutal and takes a toll on the body. If a player isn't ready for it, he won't be able to keep up, will break down, injuries, etc.

You invest a lot of time, money, into these players. You can't be throwing them to the wolves b/c the lineup needs youth. It will only hurt their development as players.
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 8:29 p.m.

Doesn't matter. The main point is that they aren't close to being NHL ready, and forcing them into important roles won't lead to good things. If you don't feel that you'll ruin a player's confidence and potentially stunt their growth by playing them when they're not ready, why don't more NHL teams do it?

How don't you see how this is a legit reason teams don't do it? You can definitely break a player's confidence if you force them into an NHL lineup and they're not ready. If the player is forced into the league, and doesn't perform, you don't think the thought of doubt will creep into their head? The thought of, "Can I play in this league?" most definitely will start to eat at them. Confidence is a huge thing in a players' career. If you kill their confidence b/c they weren't ready, they may never fully recover.

The biggest thing is stunting their growth though. That's why teams don't do it. When they send a player back to junior, it's b/c they want the player to work on things, get stronger, etc. The NHL season is brutal and takes a toll on the body. If a player isn't ready for it, he won't be able to keep up, will break down, injuries, etc.

You invest a lot of time, money, into these players. You can't be throwing them to the wolves b/c the lineup needs youth. It will only hurt their development as players.

Then how to players like sheary vatrano Panarin go Undrafted and two years removed jump to nhl teams and make an impact? If given the right opportunity with the right players these kids could shine. Not to mention these guys are all "undersized"
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 8:35 p.m.
    BreKel

Then how to players like sheary vatrano Panarin go Undrafted and two years removed jump to nhl teams and make an impact? If given the right opportunity with the right players these kids could shine. Not to mention these guys are all "undersized"

They aren't 18/19 year old kids playing against 15-18 year olds. Of the 3 players listed, two (sheary, Vatrano) played in college (where they played against older talent) and Panarin played in the 2nd best league in the world, KHL (against men as well). Also, look at their ages:

Frank Vatrano -- 22 years old
    Conor Sheary -- 24 years old
    Artemi Panarin -- 24 years old

They are matured, physically at that age.
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 9:15 p.m.
    Age has nothing to do with it
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 10:27 p.m.
    BreKel

Are you kidding me? Yes it most certainly does. How doesn't it?
    Jun. 9, 2016 at 11:04 p.m.
    LOL, age is one the best barometers of maturity. Anyways I'm assuming Claude mysteriously gets fired before the season in this scenario, as you should know he'd rather friggen bring up older guys from the AHL than rely on rookies to play responsiblely.
    Jun. 10, 2016 at 10:03 a.m.

Certain players are exempt plus dude this is only one of many rosters I've done chill out have some fun
    Jun. 10, 2016 at 11:00 a.m.
    BreKel

Certain players are exempt plus dude this is only one of many rosters I've done chill out have some fun

That doesn't make any sense. Certain players are exempt. What does that have to do with age being a factor, something you claim has nothing to do with anything.

And cannot handle a debate? This is a forum. That's what you do on a forum. You posted a thread and I took what you posted and began to debate with you on it. Now all of a sudden you can't handle that? Haha
    Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:37 a.m.

That doesn't make any sense. Certain players are exempt. What does that have to do with age being a factor, something you claim has nothing to do with anything.

And cannot handle a debate? This is a forum. That's what you do on a forum. You posted a thread and I took what you posted and began to debate with you on it. Now all of a sudden you can't handle that? Haha

I can handle I unlike you have a life and I'm not a d bag who thinks he's gonna be the next great gm of the nhl.
    Jun. 11, 2016 at 8:00 a.m.
    BreKel

I can handle I unlike you have a life and I'm not a d bag who thinks he's gonna be the next great gm of the nhl.

A d bag? I'm a d bag for criticizing your arm-chair GM and debating with you that two guys you inserted into the lineup are not ready. Obviously, you can't handle it since you just broke out the peronal attacks, which are comical at best. I'm 22 years old, and I am full time firefighter. Believe me, I have more of a life than you do. I don't think I'm going to be the next great gm of the NHL, I just have a clue what I'm talking about, since, you know, i follow the Bruins and hockey in general.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll