Forums/Mock-Draft

Please comment thoughts

Please comment thoughts

Draft Class: 2019
Created By: Sculver
Published: Jun. 11, 2019 at 10:26 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Best player in draft with highest ceiling
2Logo of the New York Rangers-Close to Hughes and probably a better pro in his first season than Hughes but lower ceiling.
3Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Byram can easily be the pick but Centers are more valuable then D so Turcotte is pick. Not alone being from Illinois.
4Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Ottawa SenatorsRumors going around that Colorado takes forward even if byram is available. Dach is best fit and player for Colorado.
5Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Zegras has been flying up boards as of late. LA is connected to him and can help make team faster and more creative.
6Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Just like Zadina last year Detroit gets a great player who was projected to go at 3. Easily a top pairing d.
7Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Turns into crap shoot hear. Two teams in top 10 are rumored to love caufield. I believe buffalo is one of them. Buffalo needs D but none of them are good enough to grab this point.
8Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-Believe two defensemen will go in to 10 even if only Byram deserve to get the only one. Edmonton takes the second best d imo Soderstrom
9Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-BPA is krebs but Anaheim takes cozens seems like a great fit there.
10Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Between Newhook and Krebs here. Both are having in person interviews in Vancouver leading up to draft. Vancouver takes Krebs who can easily be a steal 5 years down the road. His injury doesn’t worry me.
11Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-BPA
12Logo of the Minnesota Wild-BPA Minnesota needs speed and scoring.
13Logo of the Florida Panthers-Wildcard of draft, no clue where he will go but even know Florida could use D Podkolzin is BPA and with Russian can be a great fit one day.
14Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Risky pick high potential
15Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-Also very risky and is French Canadian. Montreal need to score more goals. Another D can go here as well.
16Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Because went Dach at 4 go Defense with this pick and BDA is
17Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Last pick because anyone from 17-40 can be potential picked Knight just seems like a Vegas pick to me. Also need high Goalie prospects in system.
18Logo of the Dallas Stars-
19Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
20Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Winnipeg Jets
21Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
22Logo of the Los Angeles KingsLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
23Logo of the New York Islanders-
24Logo of the Nashville Predators-
25Logo of the Washington Capitals-
26Logo of the Calgary Flames-
27Logo of the Tampa Bay Lightning-
28Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
29Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the San Jose Sharks
30Logo of the Buffalo SabresLogo of the St. Louis Blues
31Logo of the Boston Bruins-
Jun. 11, 2019 at 10:53 p.m.
I don't mind Turcotte going 3, but I still think Byram is the 3rd pick and I can't see him falling that far
Jun. 12, 2019 at 6:39 a.m.
Quoting: mdc97
I don't mind Turcotte going 3, but I still think Byram is the 3rd pick and I can't see him falling that far

I don't see Byram falling further than 5th.
Jun. 12, 2019 at 6:42 a.m.
Edmonton won't be taking Sodorstrom, they'll likely take Cozens in this scenario.

Why do you think Broberg is a risky pick? Everything I've read about him indicates he's a safe pick - his ceiling isn't as high as Byram's but he has a similar game and plays against men already at 17.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll